SuperSam_Fantastiche
WANT

Thank you :smile:

Happy Birthday Sam :jumphug:

*Bakes Cake* :cake:
Happy Birthday Sam!

Have a good one :biggrin:
Reply 4623
On the topic of biphobia, here's a slightly amusing recent news story: Gay Softball Team Disqualified for Not Being Gay Enough

Notice the following:
After each player was interrogated, a panel voted on whether he was "gay" or "non-gay." NAGAAA's committee refused to entertain the idea that the players could be bisexual. In response to a player's statement that he was attracted to both men and women, a NAGAAA member responded, "This is the Gay World Series, not the Bisexual World Series."

In other news, I am bored and crap at revising.
Reply 4624
dbmag9
On the topic of biphobia, here's a slightly amusing recent news story: Gay Softball Team Disqualified for Not Being Gay Enough

Notice the following:

:sigh: we live in a ridiculous world
I can't revise(IB math cant wait for IB to finish...); maybe I should formally introduce myself here since I've never actually done so :p: however I have no idea what to say..

And happy bday sam :smile: It was mine two weeks ago
Reply 4626
Unperfect
I can't revise(IB math cant wait for IB to finish...); maybe I should formally introduce myself here since I've never actually done so :p: however I have no idea what to say..

And happy bday sam :smile: It was mine two weeks ago

There's a questionaire to fill in linked from the start page, if you want a formal introduction. Otherwise, just submit to our interrogation. :p:

High-five for IB Maths, though. :biggrin:

EDIT: Having looked at your profile, high-five for HL Physics too. You are insanely crazy for doing 5 highers. :s-smilie: And that photo is rather handsome. :smile:
dbmag9
There's a questionaire to fill in linked from the start page, if you want a formal introduction. Otherwise, just submit to our interrogation. :p:

High-five for IB Maths, though. :biggrin:

CBA for the questionnaire, sorry :p:
I'll do a short intro though; I'm British and French and have mainly grew up in France. I do athletics(I'm hoping that Imperial has good running facilities) and I tend to cycle everywhere in any weather :woo: , feel free to ask other questions :tongue:

EDIT:
EDIT: Having looked at your profile, high-five for HL Physics too. You are insanely crazy for doing 5 highers. And that photo is rather handsome.

I should edit my profile actaully I was forced(unreluctantly though) to drop History to SL so yea I'm not that crazy. And that pic is my passport one; one of the few I don't hate :p:
Reply 4628
Unperfect
CBA for the questionnaire, sorry :p:
I'll do a short intro though; I'm British and French and have mainly grew up in France. I do athletics(I'm hoping that Imperial has good running facilities) and I tend to cycle everywhere in any weather :woo: , feel free to ask other questions :tongue:

I should edit my profile actaully I was forced(unreluctantly though) to drop History to SL so yea I'm not that crazy. And that pic is my passport one; one of the few I don't hate :p:

Hmm, French plus running/athletics? I'm afraid you are now required to do a parkour demonstation for our entertainment. :p:

Four highers is still lots of work (especially with maths and physics). 10 points to you. :yep:

And there is certainly no reason for you to hate that passport photo. :cool:

I'm starting to think I use smilies as punctuation a bit too much...
Reply 4629
dbmag9

Notice the following:

Facepalm to the max, bisexuals are so underrepresented, misunderstood and 'invisible' that they get so much **** from both sides.

Good luck with your IB exams by the way, the fantastic feeling you get when you finish them is second to none

EDIT: changed underrated to underrepresented, I don't think bisexuals are underrated... haha
Happy birthday to Sam, who should be out getting drunk by now tbh.

So no one likes this:

But it's SO awesome :frown:
dbmag9

Notice the following:

Let's get the dick out of the box again, shall we?
:facepalm2:

:biggrin:

Good luck you two guys. :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHELW6t5Axc
(Uh Huh Her - Wait Another Day)
I am in love with this song. And it kind of suits my current situation. :sigh:
Anyhoo, I lurve it. :yep:
:emo:
dbmag9
Hmm, French plus running/athletics? I'm afraid you are now required to do a parkour demonstation for our entertainment. :p:

Four highers is still lots of work (especially with maths and physics). 10 points to you. :yep:

And there is certainly no reason for you to hate that passport photo. :cool:

I'm starting to think I use smilies as punctuation a bit too much...

Four highs has been annoying I must admit :tongue:(Bio has killed my brain I must admit) Now I have to hope I get the 39 I need. And also the exams have distanced me from my bf...
Anyway that story on the bisexual players is kinda sad; gay people should know what discrimination feels like and also wtf:
After each player was interrogated, a panel voted on whether he was "gay" or "non-gay."

:lolwut:
Reply 4633
Two weeks till exams, so I feel I would be foolish not to be worried by now. So, cue panic.
Reply 4634
Gesar
Two weeks till exams, so I feel I would be foolish not to be worried by now. So, cue panic.

9 days until my first one...I'm less motivated than ever :s-smilie: not a good sign
Reply 4635
Gesar

14 days in, 3 days left, I still haven't started panicking. I was expecting to, but it never seemed to come.

I just hope it turns out OK in the end.

EDIT: lulz

Lord Hysteria

Breast cancer (apparently, the second deadliest cancer in the UK!) can certainly be reduced by cutting off girls' breasts irrespective of their consent, particularly those that carry the BRCA1/BRCA2 gene. But we don't do that! That would be an absolute outrage!

That isn't a reasonable comparison.

Children cannot develop breast cancer. Prophylactic bilateral mastectomies are now regularly performed in high risk women (i.e - those whose with BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations) if they wish to undertake the procedure.

Anyway - I don't want to re-ignite this debate. We are clearly not going to agree. :sadnod:
RobbieC

So no one likes this:

But it's SO awesome :frown:

No-one with taste anyway. :p:
:birthday: Sam.
Ataloss
No-one with taste anyway. :p:
You are cruel and unusual. I have a refined taste, I'll have you know... and Gabriel is just :sexface:

Latest