Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    You are cruel and unusual. I have a refined taste, I'll have you know... and Gabriel is just :sexface:
    Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hmm.
    Hmm what? :hmmm:

(Original post by Ataloss)
    That isn't a reasonable comparison.

Children cannot develop breast cancer. Prophylactic bilateral mastectomies are now regularly performed in high risk women (i.e - those whose with BRCA1/BRCA2 mutations) if they wish to undertake the procedure.

Anyway - I don't want to re-ignite this debate. We are clearly not going to agree. :sadnod:
    This isn't about stopping the disease during their childhood - but for life. Very few children get HIV, yet have part of their body cut off. I see nothing wrong with my comparison.

ReputationRep:
    I are still bored.

Hmm what? :hmmm:
    Hmm I watched it, but can't say I have much of an opinion based on the one song. Doesn't seem like what I'd listen to normally, but that said I barely listen to music anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I are still bored.

Hmm I watched it, but can't say I have much of an opinion based on the one song. Doesn't seem like what I'd listen to normally, but that said I barely listen to music anyway.
    For me that is quite a fun song, tbfh... Nothing especially depressing about it, which is unusual for me... as I am emo as all hell.

Got nothing to do? It's mental to be bored in this day and age, cmon there must be something worth doing?!

ReputationRep:
    For me that is quite a fun song, tbfh... Nothing especially depressing about it, which is unusual for me... as I am emo as all hell.

Got nothing to do? It's mental to be bored in this day and age, cmon there must be something worth doing?!
    There's revision to be doing. Hopefully tomorrow I will cram effectively.

What do you suggest doing, though? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gays: How does one go about getting an introduction to a person you've never met through a mutual friend. More importantly, how does one initiate conversation with said person you've never met beyond "so... this is awkward"?

ReputationRep:
    Just went to a gay youth group for the first time
    Overheard two others whispering saying I had nice eyes and 'shes mine'. Aww yeah, on a high, tehe :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwoopwoopx)
    Just went to a gay youth group for the first time
    Overheard two others whispering saying I had nice eyes and 'shes mine'. Aww yeah, on a high, tehe :p:
    Score! :woo:

PS: question above still stands.

ReputationRep:
    Gays: How does one go about getting an introduction to a person you've never met through a mutual friend. More importantly, how does one initiate conversation with said person you've never met beyond "so... this is awkward"?
    I do not know but I am interested in this.
    I believe an appropriate answer, however, is 'don't over-think it.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I do not know but I am interested in this.
    I believe an appropriate answer, however, is 'don't over-think it.'
    Grr, he pointed out his gay friend on facebook, but signed off before actually saying I should talk to him. Now I can't even say "X told me to talk to you". :mad:

The guy's really bloomin' pretty, too.

ReputationRep:
    On a particularly unsympathetic note, that's a really gay sentence :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    On a particularly unsympathetic note, that's a really gay sentence :p:
    That's 'cause I'm really gay?

Someone asked whom I'd go gay for on formspring, it was amusing (link at base of sig).

Unless you innundate me with good advice in the next few minutes, I'm off to sleep, though.

ReputationRep:
    Grr, he pointed out his gay friend on facebook, but signed off before actually saying I should talk to him. Now I can't even say "X told me to talk to you". :mad:

I used to do really lame things like add them on msn/myspace/facebook etc. and then say something like "Oh, this is embarassing, I needed to ask you something but I forgot what it was" and so on. In fact, one of my very good friendships started like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I used to do really lame things like add them on msn/myspace/facebook etc. and then say something like "Oh, this is embarassing, I needed to ask you something but I forgot what it was" and so on. In fact, one of my very good friendships started like that
    I don't know the guy at all, though; there is no conceivable reason for me to add him other than desperation. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know the guy at all, though; there is no conceivable reason for me to add him other than desperation. :p:

You can just lie and say your mutual friend said you should add him :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's 'cause I'm really gay?

Someone asked whom I'd go gay for on formspring, it was amusing (link at base of sig).

Unless you innundate me with good advice in the next few minutes, I'm off to sleep, though.
    Touché.

ReputationRep:
    I hate that point of a night when all your friends seem to pull and they bugger off. The gays are far too fond of this move, I've noticed.

Oh well, I have chips and I'm singing to Sondheim. At least if I'm alone, I'm going to enjoy it (/wallow in misery)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I hate that point of a night when all your friends seem to pull and they bugger. The gays are far too fond of this move, I've noticed.

Oh well, I have chips and I'm singing to Sondheim. At least if I'm alone, I'm going to enjoy it (/wallow in misery)
    Did you mean they bugger off, or engage in buggery? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Did you mean they bugger off, or engage in buggery? :p:
    Oh i meant they bugger off. Though I don't doubt that there was some buggery going on.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.