Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yawn. I'm so bored :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Don't you just love it when its your birthday, and your sister ruins it all by starting an argument based on me being a bit pissed off over something that would have caused all hell to break loose if it happened to her..... that child is so ******* spoilt it's a joke :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how's tricks?

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Don't you just love it when its your birthday, and your sister ruins it all by starting an argument based on me being a bit pissed off over something that would have caused all hell to break loose if it happened to her..... that child is so ******* spoilt it's a joke :mad:
    :hugs: Just ignore her. Another slice of cake?

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr, I'm currently at uni, half an hour before my lecture starts with no idea where it is :mad: The room it's normally in has other people in it, there are no signs for a change of room, and the plasma screens that show lecture locations don't actually have mine listed. ><

So I'm sitting on the comfy chairs in the Costa Coffee in the lobby, drinking my coffee from Caffe Nero, and checking out many hot guys. The one sitting next to me is sleeping and making very odd noises though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Grrrr, I'm currently at uni, half an hour before my lecture starts with no idea where it is :mad: The room it's normally in has other people in it, there are no signs for a change of room, and the plasma screens that show lecture locations don't actually have mine listed. ><

So I'm sitting on the comfy chairs in the Costa Coffee in the lobby, drinking my coffee from Caffe Nero, and checking out many hot guys. The one sitting next to me is sleeping and making very odd noises though...
    Aww, poor you. :p:

In case anyone wanted an update on the guy I was prevaricating over whether to add yesterday, I ended up sending a friend request with the message "X told me to add you. Hi there." I have no dutifully informed X of said message, but no result as yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Aww, poor you. :p:
    I know, it's a hard life :p:

Gah, finally found my lecture room, currently in the break. This new lecturer is terrible; it's like she's never seen a computer before, let alone Powerpoint :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm bored.

ReputationRep:
    Sister. More of her being a *****. I'm going to punch her, I swear I am.

ReputationRep:
    Wish me luck in my exams tomorrow; I'm off to sleep.

G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Wish me luck in my exams tomorrow; I'm off to sleep.

G'night, gays.
    I shall not, for I'm sure you will not need it.

WTF, my brother's decided now, at this time of night, to do housework 0_o. He's hoovering, tidying and dusting. Which is pretty annoying, considering my Dad's trying to watch something on TV and I'm trying to eat dinner, whilst he's moving my bowl and cup around and polishing the table :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Revision is a *****. Though it has to be said, I'm being remarkably efficient and sensible about it, despite starting merely 2 weeks before exams and immediately dropping 4 sub modules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Revision is a *****. Though it has to be said, I'm being remarkably efficient and sensible about it, despite starting merely 2 weeks before exams and immediately dropping 4 sub modules.
    I feel the same way. :console:

I can't focus :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Hello gays. I have been working hard all this week and am working again tomorrow. So I am going to watch Junior Apprentice on iPlayer then go to bed.

Goodnight gays.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all?

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I shall not, for I'm sure you will not need it.

WTF, my brother's decided now, at this time of night, to do housework 0_o. He's hoovering, tidying and dusting. Which is pretty annoying, considering my Dad's trying to watch something on TV and I'm trying to eat dinner, whilst he's moving my bowl and cup around and polishing the table :mad:
    Thank you. I hope it's not breaking rules to say that one exam was painful but hopefully not a disaster, and the other was pretty good.

And don't knock late-night housework. :p:

(Original post by Gesar)
    My revision patterns have been... interesting. I revised very hard for the first week of half term, and the week before exams. Then it sort of failed, and despite me expecting to panic about exams at some point, never really came back. One more push is needed tonight for my last exam tomorrow, though.

ReputationRep:
    Today is a good day, for study leave has started! Four exams next week though

ReputationRep:
    Blerg, I'm losing my voice and I have a horrible headache.

I spent all of yesterday in London being solicited by various Law firms. Rather fun actually, even if it was basically finding out how much they offer me when I sell my soul to them (the big corporate solicitor's firms in particular). Still, I got to wander round London in a suit and pretend I was a grown-up. :p:

ReputationRep:
    is it wrong that I found some of the Year 11 leavers wandering around my store today rather attractive?? :o:

Yes, I think it is...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    is it wrong that I found some of the Year 11 leavers wandering around my store today rather attractive?? :o:

Yes, I think it is...
    The 'half your age + 7' rule is always good to go with. I have no idea how old you are, so I can't tell you if your lusting is perfectly acceptable or a sick perversion. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Blerg, I'm losing my voice and I have a horrible headache.

I spent all of yesterday in London being solicited by various Law firms. Rather fun actually, even if it was basically finding out how much they offer me when I sell my soul to them (the big corporate solicitor's firms in particular). Still, I got to wander round London in a suit and pretend I was a grown-up. :p:
    :hugs:

sounds good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    The 'half your age + 7' rule is always good to go with. I have no idea how old you are, so I can't tell you if your lusting is perfectly acceptable or a sick perversion. :p:
    Half my age plus 7
    = 11 + 7
    = 18.

So yeah, too young then :p:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.