(Original post by icysquall)
    You dirty, dirty pervert. :p:
    :angel:

Hot weather does not go well with my work uniform *needs a shower*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :angel:

Hot weather does not go well with my work uniform *needs a shower*
    In a similar vein, I'm loving the hot weather but I sweat like a Catholic priest in a playground whenever it gets even vaguely warm. Not pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    In a similar vein, I'm loving the hot weather but I sweat like a Catholic priest in a playground whenever it gets even vaguely warm. Not pleasant.
    Yup, same here. Hot weather = hot guys stripping off, but also equals hot and sweaty Crisps

ReputationRep:
    Yup, same here. Hot weather = hot guys stripping off, but also equals hot and sweaty Crisps
    Where are the hot guys stripping off? I've yet to encounter any

ReputationRep:
    Where are the hot guys stripping off? I've yet to encounter any
    At the supermarket, bizarrely...

ReputationRep:
    At the supermarket, bizarrely...
    Weird. Clearly I need to spend more of my life hanging around in supermarkets.

ReputationRep:
    You dirty, dirty pervert. :p:
    As opposed to a clean, clean pervert? :p:

Anyway, I am bored. I really ought to be revising.

Also, the guy I friend requested has been ignoring my request. I know he's been online because his name (the middle part thereof) has changed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    As opposed to a clean, clean pervert? :p:

Anyway, I am bored. I really ought to be revising.

Also, the guy I friend requested has been ignoring my request. I know he's been online because his name (the middle part thereof) has changed.
    Revise! Or I'll.... tie you up and torture you! :whip:

(you might enjoy that though :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Half my age plus 7
    = 11 + 7
    = 18.

So yeah, too young then :p:
    Don't worry, I know a 24 year old guy whose boyfriend is 17. :p:
    (But I think that is a very huge age gap..)

ReputationRep:
    G'night gays. By the time I next post here, I shall be free of IB.

ReputationRep:
    Evening, gays.

ReputationRep:
    Good lord I'm bored. And tired. How can I be so tired when I had 12 hours sleep?

ReputationRep:
    I'm tired too. I fell asleep in the bath :o:

ReputationRep:
    is it wrong that I found some of the Year 11 leavers wandering around my store today rather attractive?? :o:

Yes, I think it is...
    Careful, some of them may well still be 15 :p:

Urgh, whilst I'm extremely excited about the synthetic genome breakthrough from the J Craig Venter Institute, I'm incredibly fed up already with A) The media trying to add a 'dark side' to this story. "What if bioterrorists made one?" -Shut up, it took Venter and 20 post-docs $40million, I somehow doubt it's likely; and B) People doing the "OMG scientists made life! Haha, sucks to be religious" - No, even Venter himself insists he hasn't 'made life'. Anyone trying to use this to attack religion is just *******izing an amazing breakthrough. Grrr. </rant>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

Urgh, whilst I'm extremely excited about the synthetic genome breakthrough from the J Craig Venter Institute, I'm incredibly fed up already with A) The media trying to add a 'dark side' to this story. "What if bioterrorists made one?" -Shut up, it took Venter and 20 post-docs $40million, I somehow doubt it's likely; and B) People doing the "OMG scientists made life! Haha, sucks to be religious" - No, even Venter himself insists he hasn't 'made life'. Anyone trying to use this to attack religion is just *******izing an amazing breakthrough. Grrr. </rant>
    I know :o:

I'm so, so naughty. *awaits punishment*

ReputationRep:
    ive decided to sell three of my suits that I don't like and buy one that I do like It'll still be off the rack though because...well I am a student. I just felt like I had to say that and no one would understand my love of suits bar fellow gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    ive decided to sell three of my suits that I don't like and buy one that I do like It'll still be off the rack though because...well I am a student. I just felt like I had to say that and no one would understand my love of suits bar fellow gays.
    Trust me, if I were a guy, I'd have more suits than I have fingers and toes.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

Ah the joy of scientific breakthrough...someone always assumes the apocalypse is coming, or rather a lot of people assume the apocalypse is coming :giggle: but yes it's very exciting X)

Getting my hair cut today...don't really want to...really enjoying having long hair...but it's a bit dead and full of split ends :s:

ReputationRep:
    Did someone say suits? :coma:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.