Turn on thread page Beta

suits? :fan:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing hotter than a guy in a nice suit.

I need (/want) another suit. But alas I has no monies.

(Original post by icysquall)
    Nothing hotter than a guy in a nice suit.

I need (/want) another suit. But alas I has no monies.
    tight suit, you mean .. you should come down to Chancery Lane ... so many hot guys .. I'd sooo be their ***** :yes:

ReputationRep:
    http://carnalnation.com/content/5602...-gay-son-video

The video is hilarious!

(Original post by Bezzler)
    http://carnalnation.com/content/5602...-gay-son-video

The video is hilarious!
    the gay guy is really cute in that movie .. yummy indeed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    the gay guy is really cute in that movie .. yummy indeed
    Yeah, I totally would... Wish we had adverts like that here in the UK!

ReputationRep:
    tight suit, you mean .. you should come down to Chancery Lane ... so many hot guys .. I'd sooo be their ***** :yes:
    I visited Blackstone Chambers on Wednesday and one of the pupils there was fit as. I wouldn't mind being called to his bar, if you know what I'm saying.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, sometimes guys in suits are hot. But they have to be well fitting. I see faaaaar too many people wearing suits that are ill fitting and they really do not look good.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I dunno, sometimes guys in suits are hot. But they have to be well fitting. I see faaaaar too many people wearing suits that are ill fitting and they really do not look good.
    You're so damn picky!!

(Original post by Bezzler)
    Yeah, I totally would... Wish we had adverts like that here in the UK!
    We can both do him

I visited Blackstone Chambers on Wednesday and one of the pupils there was fit as. I wouldn't mind being called to his bar, if you know what I'm saying.
    I once went on a 'date' with a pupil-barrister to one of the inns. It's pretty cool. Actually, he has a TSR account too!!! I couldn't believe it.

ReputationRep:
    I once went on a 'date' with a pupil-barrister to one of the inns. It's pretty cool. Actually, he has a TSR account too!!! I couldn't believe it.
    Awesome. One of the guys in the gym in the basement of Hogan Lovells (no, they really have a gym in the basement. It's ******* awesome. And a heavily subsidised Starbucks in the office. I am so applying there.) had really nice arms. I basically spent most of my day remarking at all the hot guys around the place.

Awesome. One of the guys in the gym in the basement of Hogan Lovells (no, they really have a gym in the basement. It's ******* awesome. And a heavily subsidised Starbucks in the office. I am so applying there.) had really nice arms. I basically spent most of my day remarking at all the hot guys around the place.
    ... you probably walked around with a hardon too ... :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    God, its even warmer than yesterday :eek: A day off and the weather is actually good for a change!

(Original post by Crisps)
    God, its even warmer than yesterday :eek: A day off and the weather is actually good for a change!
    Jes!!

We're talking about guys and you mention the weather!!! Bloody geography students :banghead: :p:

ReputationRep:
    ... you probably walked around with a hardon too ... :mmm:
    My self-control isn't quite that bad.

ReputationRep:
    Jes!!

We're talking about guys and you mention the weather!!! Bloody geography students :banghead: :p:
    I find the hot weather and sunshine brings out the hot guys. Either that, or they suddenly become more noticeable because I'm not walking around in a bad mood angry at the world :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I find the hot weather and sunshine brings out the hot guys.
    Absolutely. Just been sat in the city centre outside a restaurant oogling the hotties.

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling very topological.

ReputationRep:
    Who else likes crossdressing? :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I'm feeling very topological.
    It shows how little I know of maths that I thought this was something to do with trees until I googled it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    It shows how little I know of maths that I thought this was something to do with trees until I googled it. :p:
    :rofl: I'm also feeling very arboreal, don't worry.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.