Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    List all your favourite bands.
    Then your favourite films.

Then think about a good way to persuade my mum/parents to let me go out tonight.
    Your healing is clearly a sign that you should go. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I love the heat! Although it hasn't been very nice to me in the seven exams I sat this week, but oh well. You guys should be out and about... (because I obvs am)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    So warm. I don't do well in the heat ><
    Neither do I . I sweat rather a lot . I'm tempted to not wear my work shirt and just change into it when I get to work...

ReputationRep:
    I am watching this, and I think I can feel my brain cells screaming in agony. If you're looking for a humorous teen comedy, watch something else.

ReputationRep:
    It's such a wonderful day.. and I'm stuck inside revising. Scotland hardly gets any good weather D:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, was told to join this by dbmag9?

Thanks for the +rep., man (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Neither do I . I sweat rather a lot . I'm tempted to not wear my work shirt and just change into it when I get to work...
    Snap It's not pleasant. Even if I'm not sweating I just feel horribly uncomfortable. Plus now I'm in shorts my horrible legs are on display :p:

(Original post by LukeeGRANT)

Welcome! :wavey: How're you?

ReputationRep:

Ooooh! A newbie! Please proceed to my office and remove your clothes so I can proceed with your initiation

Snap It's not pleasant. Even if I'm not sweating I just feel horribly uncomfortable. Plus now I'm in shorts my horrible legs are on display :p:
    I'm having cooling baths at the moment to cool down, but within an hour I'm on a stifling hot bus and sweating buckets again . Going to have another one now.

Still,think of the positives. Topless hot guys :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    It's such a wonderful day.. and I'm stuck inside revising. Scotland hardly gets any good weather D:
    Actually melting.

How did you find Maths/English, my fellow Higher friend?

---

I've decided to come back. :rolleyes: But let's just all pretend I'm woefully new.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome! :wavey: How're you?
    Hey, man (: I'm good, thanks; how're you?

(Original post by Crisps)
    Go to my office.
    Ha. Perv.

ReputationRep:

Hola. Como estás?
    Ah, it's been a long time since IB Spanish B...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Actually melting.

How did you find Maths/English, my fellow Higher friend?

---

I've decided to come back. :rolleyes: But let's just all pretend I'm woefully new.
    Enlgish = killer. That's what my year were all panicking about, I was actually going to be sick before the exam and then after it, our teacher cornered us and wouldn't let us leave until we told her all the details.
    Maths is my easiest subject yet I spent a week revising it alone.. the exam killed me D:

How'd you find them?
    I've been put on a downer now and I've only done two exams. What subjects are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Enlgish = killer. That's what my year were all panicking about, I was actually going to be sick before the exam and then after it, our teacher cornered us and wouldn't let us leave until we told her all the details.
    Maths is my easiest subject yet I spent a week revising it alone.. the exam killed me D:

How'd you find them?
    I've been put on a downer now and I've only done two exams. What subjects are you doing?
    English was pretty bad. I'm usually okay at it, but bombed on the close reading. Didn't even finish it. What was with the ideas only question. Silly SQA. But the essay questions weren't that bad.

Matsh was okay. Paper one was piss. Paper two was like "Damn you SQA!". Made some silly errors that I kicked myself afterwards. 12root2 - 4root2 is 8root2 ... not 10root2.

Thanks to the OCD of TW, and Ukdragon, I think I might've scored 80% + (minimum). Knock on wood though. I don't trust good.

Three exams for me also. All the sciences. Been procrastinating in the sunshine all day. Got a tan, but still can't do molar titrations.

ReputationRep:
    English was pretty bad. I'm usually okay at it, but bombed on the close reading. Didn't even finish it. What was with the ideas only question. Silly SQA. But the essay questions weren't that bad.

Matsh was okay. Paper one was piss. Paper two was like "Damn you SQA!". Made some silly errors that I kicked myself afterwards. 12root2 - 4root2 is 8root2 ... not 10root2.

Thanks to the OCD of TW, and Ukdragon, I think I might've scored 80% + (minimum). Knock on wood though. I don't trust good.

Three exams for me also. All the sciences. Been procrastinating in the sunshine all day. Got a tan, but still can't do molar titrations.

Haha, this year's exams are terrible, last year's seem so easy compared to this. With maths, I completely screwed up the Logs questions in the Paper 2. Now I realise how to do them, I hate it when that happens.

I've still got Chemistry, Physics and Computing. I'm crashing Higher Physics so I'm revising it like mad at the moment. Not enough time left.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    S'up everyone :wavey:

It's nearly 1am and it's boiling, suppose it gives me some revision time :giggle:

Good luck to those of you with exams...are the highers still going on?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know why my sig won't show?

Is there a character limit?

ReputationRep:
    Highers will kill us.. I dread to think how the English are tested ¬_¬
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Highers will kill us.. I dread to think how the English are tested ¬_¬
    Well as a product of A levels I'd have to say...I have no idea :dontknow:

Which is helpful during exam season :giggle:

Highers always seem like a better idea in theory...but have no idea what they're actually like in practise :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know why my sig won't show?

Is there a character limit?
    I can see it!

Hello

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.