Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    We all love Brent Corrigan.

Why the hell am I awake? Stupid body-clock, thinking it's school. Did you know that some people want pressurised carbon rings? And some just want everything. But everything means nothing, if I ain't got-- Oh wait. I ain't got no-one. *ignore double negative*

Back to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeeGRANT)
    Hey, this may sound me out as an ignorant, but, did you mean my signature? haha :rolleyes:
    Hells yeah.

Channing Tatum for the win. :woo:

(Original post by LukeeGRANT)
    Bonjour
    :top2:

You good?

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'm sorry, I like my men to be interesting as well as attractive :p:
    I see.

So if a nice & attractive guy was chatting you up one day, and asked you on a date*. What would you do?

You'd probably scream at him "you dooon't have a f* tatto ... you aiint interestting enough for mee :mad:" ...

*and you were single

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Why the hell am I awake? Stupid body-clock, thinking it's school. Did you know that some people want pressurised carbon rings? And some just want everything. But everything means nothing, if I ain't got-- Oh wait. I ain't got no-one. *ignore double negative*
    You've been watching Brent Corrigan on the internet!

Don't worry ... I have his entire collection :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Lost finale is out 2 and a half hours long... This is going to be worth getting up early for :woo: (Hopefully).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    You've been watching Brent Corrigan on the internet!

Don't worry ... I have his entire collection :sadnod:
    You make it out like a bad thing

Funny...

... because you have a big resemblance to him in your profile pic. :p:

(Original post by Gesar)
    Lost finale is out 2 and a half hours long... This is going to be worth getting up early for :woo: (Hopefully).
    I don't watch much TV :sad:

Funny...

He is my boyfriend :mmm: ...

ReputationRep:
    He is my boyfriend :mmm: ...

Mine too. :mad:

Mine too. :mad:
    He prefers me though :yes:.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: The doublepost is a result of writing on a crappy laptop which I thought hadn't posted the message.

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. How are y'all?

My plans for today: go buy some alcohol, then go to friend's end-of-IB note burning/BBQ/drinks/pool. Yet again, I heart freedom.

I bought the towel I mentioned last week, if anyone wants some closure on that storyline. :P:

(Original post by Laertes)
    Great film. So, so unrealistic in so many ways but so fun.

Yes, you're welcome for the method :p:

:yep:

Whilst I am rather partial to Brent Corrigan, Zac Efron's crap. Punks are awesome. See the below video. [/plug] Lars Frederiksen :coma:
    I was watching at the same time as a CCF friend, so we critiqued it on the way over MSN. And by 'critiqued it', I mean that he got lecherous every time the girl got nakeder, and I got lecherous every time Mark Wahlberg got nakeder. :cool:

Sorry, didn't remember who'd said it to begin with.

And Zac Efron is only crap from certain angles.

Funny...

The guy I went on a date with a while back (nothing came of it) looks rather like one Jeremy Sommers, who starred in a film I watched yesterday. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    The guy I went on a date with a while back (nothing came of it) looks rather like one Jeremy Sommers, who starred in a film I watched yesterday. :ninja:
    You should've just jumped on him. Eschew social norms.

He prefers me though .
    This means war.

---

On another completely pointless, and dull point, I had reheated Chinese takeaway for breakfast/lunch. This is the life (of study leave).

Time to revise some biology. Or I could waste away my time procrastinating. Hmm.

This means war.

---

On another completely pointless, and dull point, I had reheated Chinese takeaway for breakfast/lunch. This is the life (of study leave).

Time to revise some biology. Or I could waste away my time procrastinating. Hmm.
    You doing GCSEs? A-level?

ReputationRep:
    You doing GCSEs? A-level?
    Highers ... so that would be roughly AS?

ReputationRep:

Too late now.

Don't bother revising, it's overrated. Cram a bit before you go to sleep on the night before, and trust that being a regular here means you're probably intelligent enough to do well anyway. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    We all love Brent Corrigan.
    I don't! :p:

I see.

So if a nice & attractive guy was chatting you up one day, and asked you on a date*. What would you do?

You'd probably scream at him "you dooon't have a f* tatto ... you aiint interestting enough for mee :mad:" ...

*and you were single
    Lol, no, not quite. If like, a Zac Effron/Brent Corrigan/etc. lookalike (or any generic 'attractive' guy) came up to me, flirted, asked me out, propositioned me for sex or whatever, my response would be "No thanks". If they asked why, "You're not really my type" would be the response. I just really don't find guys like that attractive at all.

Highers ... so that would be roughly AS?
    Which country? Northern Ireland?

How is biology revision going?

You need to get off the interent to do loads of work. It's true :sadnod:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I don't! :p:

Lol, no, not quite. If like, a Zac Effron/Brent Corrigan/etc. lookalike (or any generic 'attractive' guy) came up to me, flirted, asked me out, propositioned me for sex or whatever, my response would be "No thanks". If they asked why, "You're not really my type" would be the response. I just really don't find guys like that attractive at all.
    What? really?

What about personality and being a wonderful guy?

What sort of guys are you into? Tattoed their cocks? lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.