Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Which country? Northern Ireland?

How is biology revision going?

You need to get off the interent to do loads of work. It's true :sadnod:
    Scotland.

I dunno... I've not really done much of it to say. Oh crap.

I should be getting off the internet, but I'm lazy, and easily distracted by shiny things.

Anyway, I'm listening to remixes of Pure Imagination cause I'm that sad cool. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    What? really?

What about personality and being a wonderful guy?

What sort of guys are you into? Tattoed their cocks? lol
    Well if they've got a great personality that I like then I'd be more willing. But on an appearance basis, bland generic typically "attractive" people to absolutely nothing for me. Just like you probably don't find heavily pierced and tattooed people attractive.

As for the kinds of guys I like, I like alternative looking guys. Metal heads, punks etc. Alternative dress sense. Piercings and tattoos. A tattooed **** isn't something I specifically look for, but I wouldn't say no :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Well if they've got a great personality that I like then I'd be more willing. But on an appearance basis, bland generic typically "attractive" people to absolutely nothing for me. Just like you probably don't find heavily pierced and tattooed people attractive.

As for the kinds of guys I like, I like alternative looking guys. Metal heads, punks etc. Alternative dress sense. Piercings and tattoos. A tattooed **** isn't something I specifically look for, but I wouldn't say no :p:.
    Imagine a world where the generic "good-looking" person was the people you just described (metal heads, punks) whatever.

What then? Do you think that in different circumstance, you'd have the reverse scenario.

---

Documentary about Dali beats biology any day.

ReputationRep:
    'Sup *****es, I have a day and a half before my next exam. I am happy at this.
    I also have two tubes of pringles, I am also happy at this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Imagine a world where the generic "good-looking" person was the people you just described (metal heads, punks) whatever.

What then? Do you think that in different circumstance, you'd have the reverse scenario.

---

Documentary about Dali beats biology any day.
    I'm not quite sure what you're getting at? If you mean that alternative guys were the majority and typical generic guys were the minority, then I'd say yay, more guys to choose from! If you mean that everyone who currently finds generic guys attractive instead found alternative guys attractive, then I'd say that sucks, more competition :p:

Either way, I'm not sure what you're getting at. I don't [I]choose[/I to be attracted to alternative guys because I want to be different, nor do I choose to not be aroused by bland, boring guys. Just like some people have strong preferences for tall guys, short guys, blonde guys, camp guys, 'straight-acting' guys, etc., I just have a strong preference for alternative guys.

And I also disagree on your second point, Biology is waaaaay better than art :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not quite sure what you're getting at? If you mean that alternative guys were the majority and typical generic guys were the minority, then I'd say yay, more guys to choose from! If you mean that everyone who currently finds generic guys attractive instead found alternative guys attractive, then I'd say that sucks, more competition :p:

Either way, I'm not sure what you're getting at. I don't [I]choose[/I to be attracted to alternative guys because I want to be different, nor do I choose to not be aroused by bland, boring guys. Just like some people have strong preferences for tall guys, short guys, blonde guys, camp guys, 'straight-acting' guys, etc., I just have a strong preference for alternative guys.

And I also disagree on your second point, Biology is waaaaay better than art :p:
    Meh. I was just curious since the way you said it, I wondered whether you were attracted to the "look" already (and by coincidence, it was the minority) or were you also attracted to the fact that it was a minority/alternative. Does that make sense? Just a point of interest (and to a lesser extent, procrastination).

Art trumps higher biology. :p:

Everyone should watch this (if they haven't already). This is what you get when you cross Dali and Disney.

ReputationRep:
    I need some new music.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm going to stop reading this and go revise for Physics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Ok, I'm going to stop reading this and go revise for Physics.
    I'm so screwed for Physics. What the hell was unit 2 about? I have no clue whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I need some new music.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqXqGzpTLUM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIYNNAL_vYc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvSl5lqNbmQ

This is the type of music I can listen to anytime. :yep: Not just in clubs.

But I dunno what your preferences are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    But I dunno what your preferences are.
    Punk or Ska :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Punk or Ska :p:
    Okay, so my post was an epic fail. :p: All right.

Try listen to Die Toten Hosen or die Ärzte. I think they can be considered as punk (but they're German bands..)

ReputationRep:
    Why is it so hot? I feel like I'm melting. Reckon it being too hot to concentrate will be a valid excuse for not doing my work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Why is it so hot? I feel like I'm melting. Reckon it being too hot to concentrate will be a valid excuse for not doing my work?
    Isn't the wadham library air conditioned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    Isn't the wadham library air conditioned?
    I was in the Law Bodleian, which I don't think is air conditioned. If it is it wasn't noticeable. I'm actually not sure if Wadham's library is air conditioned. I haven't dared venture in there this term, the Law finalists have taken up residency in the Law section and they scare me a little bit.

ReputationRep:
    I've got sun stroke. I'm really enjoying it. Like, really.

ReputationRep:
    Had a great session at uni this evening Excelled at the practical, and spent the break in the sun on the roof terrace bar with a cold drink and a hot guy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Had a great session at uni this evening Excelled at the practical, and spent the break in the sun on the roof terrace bar with a cold drink and a hot guy :p:
    Great session eh. :p:

---

No revision today. I'm so screwed.

ReputationRep:
    A tattooed **** isn't something I specifically look for, :p:.
    Phew. :p: Cruising around changing rooms etc.. looking for one would probably get you in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    I am epically bored.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.