Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need to subscribe to this thread again.

---

Favourite Olympic sports to watch, IMO, are the Male Diving and the Male Double Badminton. Fierce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are y'all? I went to school to return 70 books (/DVDs/calculator) today. Now I need to book tickets for this much-smaller-than-before trip to Europe. :/

That sounds like fun, although I have thus far not had any parties ended with an ambulance. Still, Paris sounds cool.
    Just to make you jealous: I just booked my tickets to go to Shanghai this summer(Expo 2010) with a friend Now I have to work to repay the money...
    And yes Paris is cool :cool: and the parties are even better when they end with no ambulance(obviously). I'm still expecting London to be more fun
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    No
    :hugs: don't worry I'm not actually sure what I'll be doing next year too(Imperial will only confirm/decline my course change in august..).

ReputationRep:
    Diving is normally an entertaining watch. For me though, road cycling.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Soul Sister

ReputationRep:
    Taekwondo is the best sport to watch on the Olympics; I love kicking for some reason...
    But I agree on the diving too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unperfect)
    Taekwondo is the best sport to watch on the Olympics; I love kicking for some reason...
    But I agree on the diving too.
    Mostly for the naked guys. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unperfect)
    Just to make you jealous: I just booked my tickets to go to Shanghai this summer(Expo 2010) with a friend Now I have to work to repay the money...
    And yes Paris is cool :cool: and the parties are even better when they end with no ambulance(obviously). I'm still expecting London to be more fun

:hugs: don't worry I'm not actually sure what I'll be doing next year too(Imperial will only confirm/decline my course change in august..).
    I have a year to go travelling somewhere genuinely interesting; I'm not too worried about spending the next month focusing on the more alcoholic pleasures. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Diving is always good to watch. Hot guys in tiny speedos are always a good thing.

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    what about gymnastics and those tight clothes ... they always seem to have a massive bludge downstairs ...

I have a year to go travelling somewhere genuinely interesting; I'm not too worried about spending the next month focusing on the more alcoholic pleasures. :cool:
    Any ideas of where to go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    what about gymnastics and those tight clothes ... they always seem to have a massive bludge downstairs ...
    Padded with tissues probably. :p:

---

Drops of Jupiter = win. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    This is one element of my love for cycling. Also when the camera is behind them, they're bent over :p:

ReputationRep:
    This has naked guys. The drummer is even tatooed, for Mike and Laertes' benefits. :p:

Any ideas of where to go?
    Not really. I'm trying to avoid thinking about my lack of planning at the moment. The Far East sounds awesome, and my dad is in love with India, so maybe around there. He keeps telling me not to go to Africa because of their gay issues. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This has naked guys. The drummer is even tatooed, for Mike and Laertes' benefits. :p:
    Travis Barker :love:

Played in blink, The Aquabats, Transplants.
    I've had a crush on him for years.

I always rather liked Mark Hoppus actually. [/old school blink fan]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I have no idea what their age is, but it's olddddddddd. Gimme Tom Daley any day.

Not really. I'm trying to avoid thinking about my lack of planning at the moment. The Far East sounds awesome, and my dad is in love with India, so maybe around there. He keeps telling me not to go to Africa because of their gay issues. :rolleyes:
    Australia is a pretty awesome to go to. You could island hop from China/Singapore to those other islands which I've never been, and/or forgotten the name of, and then down under.

Aww that's sweet though.

I like it when parents get all wierd just because they care. My mum wanted me to study karate. I asked why, and she was like "just incase I bump into homophobes" .... it's sweet, but so silly!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I have no idea what their age is, but it's olddddddddd. Gimme Tom Daley any day.
    About 35-ish? Damn good song though, 1998; Enema of the State.

(Original post by Laertes)
    This is one element of my love for cycling. Also when the camera is behind them, they're bent over :p:
    I like how the camera man sometimes forgets what he's doing .. and starts focusing on the crotch .. and then he's like "oh sorry about that :unsure:"

ReputationRep:
    I like how the camera man sometimes forgets what he's doing .. and starts focusing on the crotch .. and then he's like "oh sorry about that :unsure:"
    Indeed, one of the many reasons I love the Tour de France.
    On this note: Alberto Contador :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I gotta watch meself some cycling. :p:

---

Revision has completely, and utterly failed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.