The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I need to subscribe to this thread again.

---

Favourite Olympic sports to watch, IMO, are the Male Diving and the Male Double Badminton. Fierce.
dbmag9
Hey gays, how are y'all? I went to school to return 70 books (/DVDs/calculator) today. Now I need to book tickets for this much-smaller-than-before trip to Europe. :/

That sounds like fun, although I have thus far not had any parties ended with an ambulance. Still, Paris sounds cool.

Just to make you jealous: I just booked my tickets to go to Shanghai this summer(Expo 2010) with a friend :biggrin: Now I have to work to repay the money...
And yes Paris is cool :cool: and the parties are even better when they end with no ambulance(obviously). I'm still expecting London to be more fun
KiraMayz
No :frown:

:hugs: don't worry I'm not actually sure what I'll be doing next year too(Imperial will only confirm/decline my course change in august..).
Reply 4882
Diving is normally an entertaining watch. For me though, road cycling.
Hey, Soul Sister
Taekwondo is the best sport to watch on the Olympics; I love kicking for some reason...
But I agree on the diving too.
Unperfect
Taekwondo is the best sport to watch on the Olympics; I love kicking for some reason...
But I agree on the diving too.

Mostly for the naked guys. :teehee:
Reply 4886
Unperfect
Just to make you jealous: I just booked my tickets to go to Shanghai this summer(Expo 2010) with a friend :biggrin: Now I have to work to repay the money...
And yes Paris is cool :cool: and the parties are even better when they end with no ambulance(obviously). I'm still expecting London to be more fun

:hugs: don't worry I'm not actually sure what I'll be doing next year too(Imperial will only confirm/decline my course change in august..).

I have a year to go travelling somewhere genuinely interesting; I'm not too worried about spending the next month focusing on the more alcoholic pleasures. :cool:
Diving is always good to watch. Hot guys in tiny speedos are always a good thing.
spacepirate-James

what about gymnastics and those tight clothes ... they always seem to have a massive bludge downstairs ...
dbmag9
I have a year to go travelling somewhere genuinely interesting; I'm not too worried about spending the next month focusing on the more alcoholic pleasures. :cool:

Any ideas of where to go? :smile:
Lord Hysteria
what about gymnastics and those tight clothes ... they always seem to have a massive bludge downstairs ...

Padded with tissues probably. :p:

---

Drops of Jupiter = win. :cool:
Reply 4891
Lord Hysteria

This is one element of my love for cycling. Also when the camera is behind them, they're bent over :p:
Reply 4892
spacepirate-James

This has naked guys. The drummer is even tatooed, for Mike and Laertes' benefits. :p:

Lord Hysteria
Any ideas of where to go? :smile:

Not really. :s-smilie: I'm trying to avoid thinking about my lack of planning at the moment. The Far East sounds awesome, and my dad is in love with India, so maybe around there. He keeps telling me not to go to Africa because of their gay issues. :rolleyes:
Reply 4893
dbmag9
This has naked guys. The drummer is even tatooed, for Mike and Laertes' benefits. :p:

Travis Barker :love:

Played in blink, The Aquabats, Transplants.
I've had a crush on him for years.

I always rather liked Mark Hoppus actually.
dbmag9

Yeah. I have no idea what their age is, but it's olddddddddd. Gimme Tom Daley any day.

dbmag9
Not really. :s-smilie: I'm trying to avoid thinking about my lack of planning at the moment. The Far East sounds awesome, and my dad is in love with India, so maybe around there. He keeps telling me not to go to Africa because of their gay issues. :rolleyes:

Australia is a pretty awesome to go to. You could island hop from China/Singapore to those other islands which I've never been, and/or forgotten the name of, and then down under.
dbmag9

Aww that's sweet though.

I like it when parents get all wierd just because they care. My mum wanted me to study karate. I asked why, and she was like "just incase I bump into homophobes" .... it's sweet, but so silly! :biggrin:
Reply 4896
spacepirate-James
Yeah. I have no idea what their age is, but it's olddddddddd. Gimme Tom Daley any day.

About 35-ish? Damn good song though, 1998; Enema of the State.
Laertes
This is one element of my love for cycling. Also when the camera is behind them, they're bent over :p:

I like how the camera man sometimes forgets what he's doing .. and starts focusing on the crotch .. and then he's like "oh sorry about that :unsure:"
Reply 4898
Lord Hysteria
I like how the camera man sometimes forgets what he's doing .. and starts focusing on the crotch .. and then he's like "oh sorry about that :unsure:"

Indeed, one of the many reasons I love the Tour de France.
On this note: Alberto Contador :coma:
Lord Hysteria

I gotta watch meself some cycling. :p:

---

Revision has completely, and utterly failed.

Latest