Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Let me know when your life gets boring. :cool:

G'night, Laertes.
    Right. Well that's pretty much now.

Getting stoned vs. Reading up on photoperiods. Tough choice. I think I'm gonna have to got with the high-adventure, adrenaline packed one.

---

Who here wants/has done the bull-run?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Would it be really wrong for me to mention Tom Daley here, given that I'm now 19...?
    Well he's 16 now, so he's legal. Still a bit creepy though.

ReputationRep:
    Blink 182
    Yeah I'd tap them :p:

ReputationRep:
    Creepy law says 19 & 16.5 is fine :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Well he's 16 now, so he's legal. Still a bit creepy though.
    Not for me :p:

ReputationRep:
    I could always go here. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I could always go here. :p:
    I AM SO THERE.

TSR meet up there anyone? I want this title, "Serene Highness The Prince Consort".

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Not for me :p:
    I dunno. I see why people like him, but he still looks like a kid. I haven't seen recent pictures of him, admittedly, but still.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeeGRANT)
    Ah, vale Pues, sí, lo hablas bien (Y) Un poco de inversion, pero nada mal!
    No, no me gustan los chicos así; me gustan como... para el amor, pero no estar en amor (: Soy un poco malo así. Pero con las chicas sí; me encanta estar en amor con ellas (Y)

Que le pasa con tu corazón? Quien la rompio?

xx

Oh, right Yeah, you speak it well (Y) A bit muddled, but nothing too bad!
    No, I don't like boys like that, I like to 'love' them, but not be IN love with them... I'm kind of bad like that. But with girls, yeah, I love being in relationships with girls (Y)

What's up with your heart? Who broke it?
    Sorry, I will not bother with Spanish now, otherwise I will be sitting here until 3am. :p:

Just some girl broke it.. -.- But it's actually the first serious heartache I ever had. But I don't wanna rant about that too deep so openly, so if you like you can just PM me. Luckily I have friends because regarding relationships and feeling I have ****** up issues.

So what do you love about relationships with girls? And explain more of that "I like to 'love' them, but not be IN love with them" a little further, so that I know for sure that I'm not confusing it. Please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Just some girl broke it.. -.- But it's actually the first serious heartache I ever had. But I don't wanna rant about that too deep so openly, so if you like you can just PM me. Luckily I have friends because regarding relationships and feeling I have ****** up issues.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    And why does all the penis talk make me feel uncomfortable? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:
    Aaaaaww! :hugs:

oh, btw. If you end up in St. Andrews.. uhm.. do you know Sticky Toffee Pudding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Yeah. I have no idea what their age is, but it's olddddddddd. Gimme Tom Daley any day.

Australia is a pretty awesome to go to. You could island hop from China/Singapore to those other islands which I've never been, and/or forgotten the name of, and then down under.
    Warning, he's not 16 yet (but he will be soon )

I have to admit he has an awesome body for his age :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Warning, he's not 16 yet (but he will be soon )

I have to admit he has an awesome body for his age :o:
    His birthday was a couple days ago (Wikipedia is such a stalking site), and neither am I ... so it basically works out dandy.

And, yeah, his body.

Anyone watch the Olympic BBC shows, a couple weeks ago. Damn. I forgot what they were called. GAH. Oh well. He was on that ... and being all emotional and stuff.

I'm too tired. Can't revise any more cells.

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaww! :hugs:

oh, btw. If you end up in St. Andrews.. uhm.. do you know Sticky Toffee Pudding?
    The dessert? I know that.

Anyway, I'm off to sleepytimes. If I don't catch y'all in the morning (and let's be realistic, I will), I'm off to Brighton for a few days.

G'night.

ReputationRep:
    The dessert? I know that.

Anyway, I'm off to sleepytimes. If I don't catch y'all in the morning (and let's be realistic, I will), I'm off to Brighton for a few days.

G'night.
    I love it. If you ever happen to go to the Inn at Lathones near St. A's... get one there. They make the best one..
    So I want to go there. Right now.

Good night! And have fun in Britain's gay capital.. ^^

ReputationRep:
    I have this really weird urge to sit on my windowsill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I have this really weird urge to sit on my windowsill.
    I do hope on the inside. I sometimes have this urge as well. Just sitting on the windowsill with one foot up, listening to music.

ReputationRep:
    I do hope on the inside. I sometimes have this urge as well. Just sitting on the windowsill with one foot up, listening to music.
    Course not, on the outside, legs dangling out over the street, watching the sky light up every few seconds (there's a massive block of flats blocking my view of canary wharf :sad: )

ReputationRep:
    What's up bros? BROS. x3

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.