Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are y'all?

(Original post by Piprod01)
    What's up bros? BROS. x3
    Is that aimed at someone specifically? Hi, anyway.

I am off to Brighton soon, and I'll be there until Friday. The towel I mentioned before (here) arrived, and I'd forgotten how loud pink is. :p: Hopefully the weather will be decent.

Highlight of the morning so far was constructing a bottle of 'Victory Gin' as a birthday present for the english-lit-fanatic, out of a bottle of Gordon's and some labels I printed off. :cool:

See ya round.

ReputationRep:
    What's up bros? BROS. x3
    Yo! Welcome new person :wavey: Tell us about yourself!

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Highlight of the morning so far was constructing a bottle of 'Victory Gin' as a birthday present for the english-lit-fanatic, out of a bottle of Gordon's and some labels I printed off. :cool:

See ya round.
    Amazing! And whilst Gordon's is one of my least favourite gins, I wouldn't go so far as to brand it as Victory gin I save that label for Supermarket own brand :p:

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Is that aimed at someone specifically? Hi, anyway.

I am off to Brighton soon, and I'll be there until Friday. The towel I mentioned before (here) arrived, and I'd forgotten how loud pink is. :p: Hopefully the weather will be decent.

See ya round.
    Not aimed at anyone in particular. Just a customary greeting!

Morning well spent.
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Yo! Welcome new person :wavey: Tell us about yourself!
    I like guys. :p: Bet no one saw that one coming! :cool:

I'm just finding little distractions so I don't have to revise for my biology exam... TOMORROW! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Not aimed at anyone in particular. Just a customary greeting!

Morning well spent.

I like guys. :p: Bet no one saw that one coming! :cool:

I'm just finding little distractions so I don't have to revise for my biology exam... TOMORROW! :woo:
    We should snap.

I'm ******** myself about biology ... then physics afterwards. Last minute cramming, methinks.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    We should snap.

I'm ******** myself about biology ... then physics afterwards. Last minute cramming, methinks.

:p:
    Good thing I don't actually NEED Advanced Higher Biology to get into Molecular BIOLOGY! xD But I've spent too long on my investigation to fail.

I've really only been listening to songs by Aqua and browsing the forums and internets today. :cool:

I should start, but I don't want to.

Best o' luck, though!

ReputationRep:
    Good thing I don't actually NEED Advanced Higher Biology to get into Molecular BIOLOGY! xD But I've spent too long on my investigation to fail.

I've really only been listening to songs by Aqua and browsing the forums and internets today. :cool:

Best o' luck, though!
    Heck I didn't even need A levels to get into my BSc Molecular Biology! :p:

ReputationRep:

Best o' luck, though!
    Only lowly higher biology here for me. :p:

Even so, I still can't be bothered. Not to mention that physics is the day after, and I've done nothing for that.

TSR is too addictive. There should be like a big (cigarette-like) sign on the front page, or, with the new rules, a picture of an obsessed TSRian.

ReputationRep:
    hello. :wavey:

:tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    hello. :wavey:

:tea:
    :wavey:

I'm watching the 10th Anniversary concert of Les Mis. Pretty amazing stuff. Oh and researching for a moot, but Les Mis is better.

ReputationRep:
    Watching Zombieland (again). I absolutely love Woody Harrelson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    :wavey:

I'm watching the 10th Anniversary concert of Les Mis. Pretty amazing stuff. Oh and researching for a moot, but Les Mis is better.
    awesome

I'm trying to "unwind" too. Need to **** up my mind. FP2 exam tomorrow :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Interview tomorrow morning :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Reputation may only be given to the same user every 28 days. You will be able to give out reputation to this user again in 14 hours.

:shifty:

Good luck anyways :p: xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Reputation may only be given to the same user every 28 days. You will be able to give out reputation to this user again in 14 hours.

:shifty:

Good luck anyways :p: xx
    Haha, thank you

Although tbh, this is the job I least want to get of all the applications I've sent >< Unfortunately, at this point, a job's a job.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck, Mr. Mike.
    On a different note, I am so incredibly bored.

Good luck buddy .

I start doing some part-time shifts tomorrow :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Hullo gheys, I have spent the day at work and getting soaked on the way there and on the way back. Tomorrow I am going headphone shopping :teeth:

(Original post by Laertes)
    'Cos it's a notoriously homophobic country. For an example see Buju Banton, supposedly sophisticated member of society, setting an example.
    He is also banned from coming to the UK AND Australia due to homophobia . . but that doesn't matter anymore as he aint going anywhere at the mo!!! . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    He is also banned from coming to the UK AND Australia due to homophobia . . but that doesn't matter anymore as he aint going anywhere at the mo!!! . .
    Yeah with any luck, Dudus or the Jamaican authorities will accidentally riddle him with bullets.

Unrelated topic: Mike Davies, anybody/Mike?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.