Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend entering STEP rather than the AEA. STEP in general has nicer questions. Is it going to be a part of an offer for uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    Has anyone does the Maths AEA? I'm thinking of entering myself for it :unsure:
    I dont c the point of doing things like maths AEA, its only a proof of mathematical ability, and yet the real mathematicians should need no proof :p:

however I do c it as a potential enforcement to practise when my laziness takes over :p:

--------------
    Im off to gibralta this summer :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I've just put in my application for LGBT officer of my college's SU. Soon I could have power over all things gay! mwuahaha :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this thread went into overdrive when I left. How are you all?

(Original post by zakiman)
    Do i have to get into med school first or can i just
    wear my stephascope and pretend? :p:
    I have a stethescope. :ninja:

Although I ain't no medic.

(Original post by C2H5OH)
    Let some random buy me a drink at like 11:30, by 12 I was completely out of it... can't remember anything and ended up being carried into a cab by a few of my friends, and slept the whole of sunday away on a sofa at this girl's house, post-hospital trip. Oh well. :p: Gin and tonic, fine, gin, tonic and a whole bunch of G... not so ******* much! :eek3:
    Ooh dear, doesn't sound so fun. A guy I know had a litre of vodka in ten minutes on Saturday night; he's completely insane, though.

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Oliver is such a hetro name :fyi:
    Oliver is a cute name :yep:. Also, since when do people still use the word 'hetero' as a noun? :p:

(Original post by icysquall)
    I've just put in my application for LGBT officer of my college's SU. Soon I could have power over all things gay! mwuahaha :p:
    Ooh, good luck. You get to meet all the people angsty about their sexuality and show them the light.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    And my peanut butter is on my desk.
    This thread is turning into a bounty of the world's most disgusting food and drink. :sadnod:

Peanut butter. :puke: :puke: :puke: That is the worst of the lot! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww

ReputationRep:
    Peanut butter is awesome, yet calorific.

I've added a guide to the first post on getting to Trafalgar Square, for those of you who don't know London. It's not very good though, so if someone can do a better job, please do :p:

ReputationRep:
    Does canvassing involve sleeping with as many men as possible to get their votes? :p: That's the sort of politics I would like. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    This thread is turning into a bounty of the world's most disgusting food and drink. :sadnod:

Peanut butter. :puke: :puke: :puke: That is the worst of the lot! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwww
    Lies. Peanut butter is tasty.

Does canvassing involve sleeping with as many men as possible to get their votes? :p: That's the sort of politics I would like. :yep:
    If that's the incentive, I'll vote for him. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Lord Hysteria is such a sweet guy :love:

ReputationRep:
    my new hair

Spoiler:
    Show
    I like.

ReputationRep:
    my new hair

Spoiler:
    Show
    How did I miss that? LH, ur teh sexy. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    How did I miss that? LH, ur teh sexy. :yep:

What about me eh? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    What about me eh? :eek:
    *looks at zaki's profile pic*

The stuff on that wall in the background looks quite good.

ReputationRep:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:

Newspapers?

I fotgot i had that photo on here :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    paddy!!!! :love:

You're in London aren't you? Come to the meet next week :flutter: (our meet, not the subs one which I believe is planned for the same day)
    :wavey:

I'll see if I can make it:yep:

Also peanut butter = :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Well I bloody hope so. I think I'm running uncontested though, so I don't think there's a need to whore myself out (not that I've ever needed an excuse before...).

ReputationRep:
    Well I bloody hope so. I think I'm running uncontested though, so I don't think there's a need to whore myself out (not that I've ever needed an excuse before...).
    At Wadham? Guess that stereotype's going down the drain. :p:

ReputationRep:
    At Wadham? Guess that stereotype's going down the drain. :p:
    It's a pretty untrue stereotype, Wadham is no more gay in terms of the student body than other colleges. It's actually pretty underrepresented in the LGBTsoc.

ReputationRep:
    I missed ten pages because I accidentally stopped watching this thread.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.