(Original post by skipp)
    Really? :hmmmm: you don't strike me as the type
    Not the type? How so? :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Not the type? How so? :giggle:
    Well all the people I know that cross dress have a lot of believable outward confidence...whereas you don't, not that that's a bad thing :emog: so it just surprises me, also there's the mindset needed to carry off any sort of persona...and as far as I can tell you can only be alex and alex is a boy who dresses like a guy :dontknow: again not a bad thing, alex is good :emog:

Also I know it doesn't really have any bearing on whether you cross dress or not...but you still make a rubbish internet woman :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well all the people I know that cross dress have a lot of believable outward confidence...whereas you don't, not that that's a bad thing :emog: so it just surprises me, also there's the mindset needed to carry off any sort of persona...and as far as I can tell you can only be alex and alex is a boy who dresses like a guy :dontknow: again not a bad thing, alex is good :emog:

Also I know it doesn't really have any bearing on whether you cross dress or not...but you still make a rubbish internet woman :giggle:
    It doesn't help that people know me too well on this forum, plus I don't put in the effort :tongue:

But, I can pull it off :ninjagirl:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    It doesn't help that people know me too well on this forum, plus I don't put in the effort :tongue:

But, I can pull it off :ninjagirl:
    Ah I hadn't thought about the anonymity factor, strangely (or perhaps not strangely) it's much easier to imagine now you've said that, understandably I view everything from the point of view of knowing you first :p:

:hugs:

edit: if I ever meet you can I do your nails? I'm getting better at doing mine now and I'm kinda proud of it :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah I hadn't thought about the anonymity factor, strangely (or perhaps not strangely) it's much easier to imagine now you've said that, understandably I view everything from the point of view of knowing you first :p:

:emog:

edit: if I ever meet you can I do your nails? I'm getting better at doing mine now and I'm kinda proud of it :o:
    :shh:

Of course you can Jenni
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :shh:

Of course you can Jenni
    Yay, will look forward to it some day :cute:

And no worries we'll keep our mouth shut

Quite enjoyed this little chat actually :hugs:

But now time for dinner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yay, will look forward to it some day :cute:

And no worries we'll keep our mouth shut

Quite enjoyed this little chat actually :hugs:

But now time for dinner
    I'm sure we will :nyoron:

You don't have to keep quiet about it Jenni :giggle:

Enjoy

ReputationRep:
    Its my last "Official" day at sixth form tomorrow- I'm on study leave after half term so technically I can still go in but my teachers aren't all running lessons so there's not really much point.

Sad times

ReputationRep:
    I've been on study leave since last Thursday; I'm now really bored of it. Only 4 exams left though and only 2 after tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Yo yo yo yo yo...

Exams in four full day's time. Time to start revising really hard, I think.

ReputationRep:
    I have work done a full day before the deadline. The following lyrics seem appropriate - 'What is this feeling, so sudden and new?'

ReputationRep:
    What's the oldest someone my age (20) should be going for? :confused:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Well the old school yard sum for dating down is (age/2)+7...reversing that would give you 26 as the oldest appropriate age :awesome:

But in reality it probably doesn't matter how old she is if you like her :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well the old school yard sum for dating down is (age/2)+7...reversing that would give you 26 as the oldest appropriate age :awesome:

But in reality it probably doesn't matter how old she is if you like her :cute:
    Surely age dosen't matter. I'd be happy with anyone who is under the age of 35 :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    Surely age dosen't matter. I'd be happy with anyone who is under the age of 35 :unsure:
    Well to be fair I was ogling a picture of Marcus Sedgwick today. I have no idea why, looking back. :woo:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    That's what I said :hmmmm: well after my little prelude about playground mathematics

ReputationRep:
    I don't really think about defined age limits, just what I think's hot. :p: There are several guys I've seen who are very hot, despite being middle aged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I'd even date a 27 year old, if she's hot.
    I'm 20, btw. Soo... it's just your choice. :yep:
    BTW, how's your little crush doing?

On a different note: we will remain as "just friends". It sucks.. but maybe it's for the better. I'm doing considerably well, though. Will go out the following two nights.
    But knowing that she does have enough feelings for me and that we had a realistic chance at starting something.. well, that just doesn't help. It's the timing that ****** things up (and the other girl that is involved in this ****. That little ********. :mad: ********. ******* ****.)

Anyhow... I need something to boost my ego. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, btw, my beloved gays. I have this success story to share. :yep:

I talked to my Indian friend yesterday. He said the following:
    "remember when we were talking in the cafe on hbf? remember how i used to be? this stuck up guy who got creeped up by the word gay and thought that they were just weirdos? that's the way i used to be. and nobody could change me. then one time i talked to you at that cafe. just once. all those years i spent hating and discriminating just fell away. and i understood what an idiot i was. nobody else could teach me that."

I don't really remember this talk we had, but it was on the 21st of September 2008. So almost 2 years ago. I never knew I changed his opinion about gays.
    So I feel pretty good about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I'd even date a 27 year old, if she's hot.
    I'm 20, btw. Soo... it's just your choice. :yep:
    BTW, how's your little crush doing?
    She's 34 :o:

Little crush...given up, don't think she's interested :awesome:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.