Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Oh, btw, my beloved gays. I have this success story to share. :yep:

I talked to my Indian friend yesterday. He said the following:
    "remember when we were talking in the cafe on hbf? remember how i used to be? this stuck up guy who got creeped up by the word gay and thought that they were just weirdos? that's the way i used to be. and nobody could change me. then one time i talked to you at that cafe. just once. all those years i spent hating and discriminating just fell away. and i understood what an idiot i was. nobody else could teach me that."

I don't really remember this talk we had, but it was on the 21st of September 2008. So almost 2 years ago. I never knew I changed his opinion about gays.
    So I feel pretty good about that.
    Also: :hugs: over the girl situ

And this post is awesome :-)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh, btw, my beloved gays. I have this success story to share. :yep:

I talked to my Indian friend yesterday. He said the following:
    "remember when we were talking in the cafe on hbf? remember how i used to be? this stuck up guy who got creeped up by the word gay and thought that they were just weirdos? that's the way i used to be. and nobody could change me. then one time i talked to you at that cafe. just once. all those years i spent hating and discriminating just fell away. and i understood what an idiot i was. nobody else could teach me that."

I don't really remember this talk we had, but it was on the 21st of September 2008. So almost 2 years ago. I never knew I changed his opinion about gays.
    So I feel pretty good about that.
    Oh wow that's amazing :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I'm drinking a cheeky vimto. It's not good ><

ReputationRep:
    That's amazing

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys. I'm kind of proud of myself.

And Sam (too lazy to quote right now), 34 is totally okay. But probably more for something short-termed, as older women mostly want different things from life than younger ones..

Wow, I'm having a rather hard day with English today.

ReputationRep:

And Sam (too lazy to quote right now), 34 is totally okay. But probably more for something short-termed, as older women mostly want different things from life than younger ones..

That was pretty nice. :o: Making the guy less stuck up! x3
    Gay Hugs!
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I'm only available short-term, I'm off to France in September :eek:

ReputationRep:

:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I have work done a full day before the deadline. The following lyrics seem appropriate - 'What is this feeling, so sudden and new?'
    yay for Wicked quotes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Off to Southampton this evening to have a Eurovision party at the weekend

Before that though, I really need to finish this cat hat (third one!) and bake some cup cakes.

ReputationRep:
    Recommend me an MP3 player everyone!!!

Also: I don't like that Scissor Sisters song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Yeah, I'm only available short-term, I'm off to France in September :eek:
    That's cool! For a semester or what?

ReputationRep:
    That's cool! For a semester or what?
    A year :eek3: got a 7 month work placement in Versailles then I think I'm gonna travel France for a few months, visit many major cities and such like :-)

ReputationRep:
    A year :eek3: got a 7 month work placement in Versailles then I think I'm gonna travel France for a few months, visit many major cities and such like :-)
    I heard the French's LGBT community is crazy... In Paris at least. I should learn French and meet some women over there. :p:

So what's the job? Sorry if you already posted it somewhere here..

ReputationRep:
    I heard the French's LGBT community is crazy... In Paris at least. I should learn French and meet some women over there. :p:

So what's the job? Sorry if you already posted it somewhere here..
    Teaching English in a secondary school :o:

Haha Versailles isn't too far from Paris, I'll have to check it out...can't go the whole time there with NOTHING (like I am here hahaha)

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I'm back from Brighton.

We had fun times, although certain individuals were rather chronically short on money. Went clubbing both nights, and I spent a while in a gay club, although nothing interesting happened, I'm afraid.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Yo! Welcome new person :wavey: Tell us about yourself!

Amazing! And whilst Gordon's is one of my least favourite gins, I wouldn't go so far as to brand it as Victory gin I save that label for Supermarket own brand :p:
    I will post a photo shortly. I bought Gordon's mainly because it was a convenient sized bottle in Co-op.

EDIT: Photos!

Spoiler:
    Show

And a random photo of the cat which was on my camera:
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Piprod01)
    Not aimed at anyone in particular. Just a customary greeting!

Morning well spent.

I like guys. :p: Bet no one saw that one coming! :cool:

I'm just finding little distractions so I don't have to revise for my biology exam... TOMORROW! :woo:
    You like guys? But... you're a guy... surely that's sinful and disgusting?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :awesome:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Unrelated: Waaaaaaah, I was just showering/shaving etc. for tomorrow, and I accidentally shaved a chunk out of my beard, so I had to shave it all off :cry: This is the first time I've been properly clean shaven in about 6 years
    I've been growing a bit of a beard for the last few weeks, which I quite like. School will attempt to make me shave for graduation though. :mad:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Hai, does anyone else like crossdressing? :nyoron:
    Can't say I've ever tried it, but it could be interesting. I don't think I'd get anything out of it beyond just the fun of dressing up anyway, though.

(Original post by Laertes)
    I've been on study leave since last Thursday; I'm now really bored of it. Only 4 exams left though and only 2 after tomorrow
    I was on study leave somewhere in April. No exams left for me. :p:

(Original post by Theatre_student)
    yay for Wicked quotes :yep:
    I'm going to see Wicked on Tuesday! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    x
    That's excellent! I'm very impressed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    You like guys? But... you're a guy... surely that's sinful and disgusting?
    Filthy. :3
    That's the way I like it. :cool:

Wow... I was just listing to Dr Jones by Aqua on FULL VOLUME. That's probably not normal but it's SO good.:sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Teaching English in a secondary school :o:

Haha Versailles isn't too far from Paris, I'll have to check it out...can't go the whole time there with NOTHING (like I am here hahaha)
    Which years? Like the last two? Maybe they have some nice girls... :awesome: I mean.. looking isn't illegal. :p:

But yeah, try to check it out. :yep: I bet it will be awesome.

Ah, and the girl situation isn't that bad anymore. I guess I haven't lost my touch. :p: I think I'm gifted with the ability to move on quickly (even though I'd still love to have something with her). So.. back to my Charlie Harper like lifestyle..

I sound like a douche. Excuse me for my American slang, please.

ReputationRep:
    i feel terrible

:cry:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.