Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Depends where it it... London is so hopelessly far away.
    Well maybe you're going to kidnap me... *dirty thoughts* x3

Ohhh Goodnight!
    It's going to be in Manchester. We need to actually organise it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    I'm organising a eurovision party tomorrow SO EXCITED lmao
    We're having another one this year

ReputationRep:
    Morning all

Party was great last night, its so funny watching the majority of your friends get ridiculously drunk while you remain perfectly sober to enjoy the spectacle

Also, I spent the majority of the night chatting and dancing with my crush :woo: I was exceedingly happy- still, I don't think he's clued on I like him though

ReputationRep:
    My friends have ditched me. I feel sad.

ReputationRep:
    I've still got three days until my first exam. This is getting silly now. Give me my exams damnit and let me get it over with.

ReputationRep:
    God, eating burnt bacon has got to be the nicest thing ever.

ReputationRep:
    Just woke up.

Uh ohs.

ReputationRep:
    um hi

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    um hi

OMG! Kitties! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    OMG! Kitties! :woo:
    lawl dude, cat's are great aren't they?

:emog:

ReputationRep:
    lawl dude, cat's are great aren't they?

:emog:
    Yeah! So darn adorable. :3

I'm hopeing Gemany win the Eurovision!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QSgNM9yNjo

Britain's entery sucks imo.

There is a song about Apricots! :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    Mornin', gays. How are y'all today?

Depends where it it... London is so hopelessly far away.
    Well maybe you're going to kidnap me... *dirty thoughts* x3

Ohhh Goodnight!
    The plan was to have the next one in Manchester; someone needs to pick a date when I'm around for that, though.

We will have the meet in Manchester, and then kidnap you back to London afterwards. :yep:

(Original post by Theatre_student)
    Morning all

Party was great last night, its so funny watching the majority of your friends get ridiculously drunk while you remain perfectly sober to enjoy the spectacle

Also, I spent the majority of the night chatting and dancing with my crush :woo: I was exceedingly happy- still, I don't think he's clued on I like him though
    Sounds good, although I think it depends on what your friends are like drunk; sometimes having to look after crazy drunks can be really tiresome.

I've given up on not clueing people whom I like in; I have warned my crush, along with at least one other straight guy, that I will start hitting on him when I'm drunk. :cool: They're still straight, though.

(Original post by Gesar)
    I've still got three days until my first exam. This is getting silly now. Give me my exams damnit and let me get it over with.
    I know how you feel; luckily IB exams were early and fairly close together; when I did have almost a week before the next it was a bit annoying.

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Just woke up.

Uh ohs.
    Did you have something to do this morning? I got up at 1 pm.

um hi

Hi there! There used to be a welcome poem, but we can't seem to be bothered any more.

*joins the oh-so-gay liking cats bandwagon*

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! So darn adorable. :3

I'm hopeing Gemany win the Eurovision!

Britain's entery sucks imo.

There is a song about Apricots! :w00t:
    my cat is just awesome :love:

oh my word, I cannot wait for eurovision tonight. It is actually the highlight of my year, no joke

I'm refraining from listening to any of the tunes until the actual show lol I like the element of surprise.

I actually kinda like the UK one

lawl, apricots really? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

Hi there! There used to be a welcome poem, but we can't seem to be bothered any more.

*joins the oh-so-gay liking cats bandwagon*
    hey dude

I can't believe I'm actually posting here

I was tempted to delete my earlier post

ReputationRep:
    Did you have something to do this morning? I got up at 1 pm.
    Nahhhhh

Except for loads and loads of revision, but that can wait. Last minute cramming is the way to go. Odd thing is that I'm still tired. Excited for Eurovision. My life is just that cool.

Also. Train (the band) = win.

I like cats.
    I'd serenade you, but I don't much like cats. Don't kill me.

Actually... cats don't like me.

With the clawing and the biting. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Senior Lib Dem MP David Laws got outed yesterday via some expenses scandal, silly man. He'd been getting money to rent a house from his partner, and says he thought it was OK because they don't think of each other as spouses, and have separate social lives. :facepalm:

hey dude

I can't believe I'm actually posting here

I was tempted to delete my earlier post
    No, stay. We're a nice bunch, honestly, although perhaps a little crude whenever the guy-girl balance shifts to the guys' end of the table. :p: (we don't have any regulars here who don't identify as either, as far as I know)

ReputationRep:
    Nahhhhh

Except for loads and loads of revision, but that can wait. Last minute cramming is the way to go. Odd thing is that I'm still tired. Excited for Eurovision. My life is just that cool.

my cat doesn't do that stuff, she just lays on the floor waiting for a tickle or jumps up on your lap for a cuddle and falls asleep lol

I love my Jess

ReputationRep:
    Senior Lib Dem MP David Laws got outed yesterday via some expenses scandal, silly man. He'd been getting money to rent a house from his partner, and says he thought it was OK because they don't think of each other as spouses, and have separate social lives. :facepalm:

No, stay. We're a nice bunch, honestly, although perhaps a little crude whenever the guy-girl balance shifts to the guys' end of the table. :p: (we don't have any regulars here who don't identify as either, as far as I know)
    I know but I feel strange posting in a LGBT thread it's like admitting to myself, you know

lawl dude, I'm crude (apparently so anyway) so I'm afraid I may join in

ReputationRep:
    Nahhhhh

Revision is overrated. Cats are awesome. Might watch Eurovision tonight.

I know but I feel strange posting in a LGBT thread it's like admitting to myself, you know

lawl dude, I'm crude (apparently so anyway) so I'm afraid I may join in
    You should fill out our questionaire (see first post) to avoid an interrogation. :p: But I know what you mean; I took ages to go from "wouldn't it be strange if I actually was gay, rather than just finding guys attractive" to "suppose I'm gay, then".

And you may be crude, but I very much doubt you can match up to Ataloss/Crisps/myself (occasionally). :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Revision is overrated. Cats are awesome. Might watch Eurovision tonight.

You should fill out our questionaire (see first post) to avoid an interrogation. :p: But I know what you mean; I took ages to go from "wouldn't it be strange if I actually was gay, rather than just finding guys attractive" to "suppose I'm gay, then".

And you may be crude, but I very much doubt you can match up to Ataloss/Crisps/myself (occasionally). :cool:
    see I'm currently in a state of confusion myself so the questionnaire might not make sense if you know what I mean.

maybe later

lol well I've witnessed Crisps antics in the Box so I can do a pretty good job I think :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.