Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Quorn bacon.

Sounds to me the equivalent of giving a dildo a blow job - nowhere near as good as the real thing, deeply unsatisfying and anti-climactic.
    Repped for the sheer hilarity.

(Original post by Cool Cat)
    yup how'd you guess? haha

I also like Moira/ Max fom the L word, Kim Stolz with short hair,some other randoms and embarrassingly Sam Ronson
    Was never a huge fan of Moira/Max and I've only seen one picture of Sam Ronson; she looked good though.

(Original post by Cool Cat)
    ermm this isn't me talking, i'm straight dammit straight! :erm:
    Probably highly insensitive but still: lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    OMG.

Doctor Who was good.
    It was mediocre at best, I thought. The whole voiceover thing was ridiculously clichéd. I wasn't expecting them to kill off Rory though! (Apologies if anyone hasn't watched it yet...)

Eurovision was awesome! I thought Germany would win, I liked their song. I thought Moldova and Greece were brilliant - OPA! And I LOVE Graham Norton That scene where he was being interviewed was so funny.

ReputationRep:
    Bright and early for some chemistry.

Woop.Woop.

And to download some Eurovision songs. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Bright and early for some chemistry.

Woop.Woop.
    yay :p:

Mechanics for me :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. How are we today?

(Original post by veggie4life)
    Eurovision was immense
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Eurovision was awesome! I thought Germany would win, I liked their song. I thought Moldova and Greece were brilliant - OPA! And I LOVE Graham Norton That scene where he was being interviewed was so funny.
    Germany was excellent, although I thought Belgium was really nice too. Didn't think the UK deserved to do quite that badly, although this is what happens when we only listen to European music once a year; Germany's entry was already pretty famous beforehand. Greece made me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    Makes me proud I'm German. And Lena was so cute. 'Do I have to sing now?' and 'I don't know where I have to go!' :lol:

I think I have a hangover. And I did stupid stuff with my phone.. -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Makes me proud I'm German. And Lena was so cute. 'Do I have to sing now?' and 'I don't know where I have to go!' :lol:

"Das kann nicht echt sein!" :woo:

ReputationRep:
    It was mediocre at best, I thought. The whole voiceover thing was ridiculously clichéd. I wasn't expecting them to kill off Rory though! (Apologies if anyone hasn't watched it yet...)
    Mediocre at best? I thought it was so bad it couldn't even dream of being mediocre. Was probably the worst 45 minutes of television I've ever watched. And then they killed off the only vaguely entertaining thing on the show.

ReputationRep:
    sitting here trying to will myself out of the bed and onto the treadmill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Mediocre at best? I thought it was so bad it couldn't even dream of being mediocre. Was probably the worst 45 minutes of television I've ever watched. And then they killed off the only vaguely entertaining thing on the show.
    You know "mediocre at best" means it was barely even that. I was being polite and understating it a bit. And I really liked Rory! He was kinda cute, in a weird way...

ReputationRep:

They didn't kill him off! He NEVER existed - there's a difference! :p:

Well I did suspect Germany would win.

oh. what silly things did you say to people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    oh. what silly things did you say to people?
    I wrote to the girl who said to me she maybe just wants to stay friends with me, if she still thinks she has made the right decision on Wednesday. wtf was I thinking, asking **** like that? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Heh, don't worry, everyone does stupid things while drunk. Last night, I spent close to two hours straight accusing someone of being a homophobe for no reason whatsoever. Well, it was based on some argument we had several weeks ago but had got over, and then for some reason I was just ranting on about it and giving him all sorts of abuse about it (verbal, not physical of any kind!). Eventually he left the pub. Not good...

ReputationRep:
    I wrote to the girl who said to me she maybe just wants to stay friends with me, if she still thinks she has made the right decision on Wednesday. wtf was I thinking, asking **** like that? :eek3:
    Hehe! Just be honest and say you were drunk, most of friends would probably just laugh it off. (;

ReputationRep:
    Heh, don't worry, everyone does stupid things while drunk. Last night, I spent close to two hours straight accusing someone of being a homophobe for no reason whatsoever. Well, it was based on some argument we had several weeks ago but had got over, and then for some reason I was just ranting on about it and giving him all sorts of abuse about it (verbal, not physical of any kind!). Eventually he left the pub. Not good...
    That might require an apology :p:

ReputationRep:
    I went out and bought Eoin Colfer's Hitchhiker's Guide sequel, as well as a present for my Dad's birthday on Tuesday. H&M now sell mens' clothes in Wimbledon (where I am), which gives me even less of an excuse to avoid clothes shopping. Why can't I just get someone to buy me lots of clothes that will all magically fit/look good? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ouch.. Uhm yeah, maybe apologise :p:

Nah, she doesn't say anything, so I'm not saying anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    That might require an apology :p:
    Yeah... I wussed out at brunch, so I've been going round to his room every so often but haven't been able to find him yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    sitting here trying to will myself out of the bed and onto the treadmill.
    Get up!

Or I'll tie you up and tickle you! :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Get up!

Or I'll tie you up and tickle you! :evil:
    You ain't ever getting me up, Crisps! :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.