ReputationRep:
    From my nan, I have inherited;

A cuddly monkey
    A plastic frog
    Some ice lolly moulds
    A ship in a bottle
    A toaster
    A microwave

Toaster and microwave in my room. HELLLLL YEAH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)

A cuddly monkey
    A plastic frog
    Some ice lolly moulds
    A ship in a bottle
    A toaster
    A microwave

Those are all awesome things :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I missed ten pages because I accidentally stopped watching this thread.
    Silly Laertes. Did you really believe we'd shut up for that long?

A cuddly monkey
    A plastic frog
    Some ice lolly moulds
    A ship in a bottle
    A toaster
    A microwave

Are those part of a wider list, or is it a very specific inheritance? 'Cause that's pretty cool. :yep:

Anyway, I'm off to sleepytimes. G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Silly Laertes. Did you really believe we'd shut up for that long?
    Yeah, I thought it was odd but I wasn't really thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Are those part of a wider list, or is it a very specific inheritance? 'Cause that's pretty cool. :yep:
    Nah that's it - Nan didn't leave anything to anyone, no will, no money (other than what she saved to pay for her funeral) so we cleared it all out and have been left with a load or ornaments and stuff so we all went round this evening to take a few bits each that we'd like to keep to remind us of her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Those are all awesome things :yep:
    I bought her the Monkey from France, and the frog was mine too from a chocolate or something. The lolly moulds belonged to me and my sister that she bought for us one summer. But the microwave and toaster is a quality thing to get for free and the ship belonged to my grandad so I wanted something to remind me of him

ReputationRep:
    I bought her the Monkey from France, and the frog was mine too from a chocolate or something. The lolly moulds belonged to me and my sister that she bought for us one summer. But the microwave and toaster is a quality thing to get for free and the ship belonged to my grandad so I wanted something to remind me of him
    these lil things are so sweet, real awesome!:yep: i never manage to keep them long, I used to have a plastic Dora-A-mon model from my childhood friend but I lost it last year I cried over it :cry:
    but oddly I have managed to keep a slip from one of my old room mate for years now

kitchen is next door to me :p: never have to worry about food :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    these lil things are so sweet, real awesome!:yep: i never manage to keep them long, I used to have a plastic Dora-A-mon model from my childhood friend but I lost it last year I cried over it :cry:
    but oddly I have managed to keep a slip from one of my old room mate for years now

kitchen is next door to me :p: never have to worry about food :woo:
    Kitchen's next door to me as well but the microwave is skank. I'll clean it, then nobody else will so it will just get skank again. Like I expect the oven and the sink to do. With my own microwave I don't have to worry about other people not cleaning up after themselves =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I dont c the point of doing things like maths AEA, its only a proof of mathematical ability, and yet the real mathematicians should need no proof :p:

however I do c it as a potential enforcement to practise when my laziness takes over :p:

--------------
    Im off to gibralta this summer :woo:
    Nice! I was born in Gibraltar and lived there for 6 years

ReputationRep:
    I'm so boooored. I'm up because I have to write this stupid Spanish thing which I'm procrastinating but there's nothing to doooo

Eugh I really can't wait for the day I no longer have to worry about academic work. If university these days really was just for the pursuit of knowledge then I'd be doing something interesting like archaeology or Italian. I WANT TO DO ARCHAEOLOGY OR ITALIAN:cry:

Winning the lottery would be SWEET. I'd totally be like Lara Croft in a big antique-filled mansion going off on exotic adventures (except a man obvs). Also I'd dress better.

:tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)

'morning

(Original post by KiraMayz)

'morning
    Heyya, how are you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I'm so boooored. I'm up because I have to write this stupid Spanish thing which I'm procrastinating but there's nothing to doooo

Eugh I really can't wait for the day I no longer have to worry about academic work. If university these days really was just for the pursuit of knowledge then I'd be doing something interesting like archaeology or Italian. I WANT TO DO ARCHAEOLOGY OR ITALIAN:cry:

Winning the lottery would be SWEET. I'd totally be like Lara Croft in a big antique-filled mansion going off on exotic adventures (except a man obvs). Also I'd dress better.
    +1 That would be pretty sweet

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I'd totally be up for seeing you in short shorts :p:

ReputationRep:
    So did everyone have a nice weekend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    my new hair

Spoiler:
    Show
    :coma:

That is very, very gorgeous...

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there are any gay forums or websites for people in hull? i seem to be the only person and its rather depressing.

ReputationRep:
    It's snowing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I have to write a stupid Spanish thing too It's really difficult though because our lecturer's English isn't exactly perfect and it's really difficult to understand her explanations... hence I'm not entirely sure what it is I'm supposed to be doing :rolleyes:

On another note, my friend has decided not to go with me to the Drum and Bass night so I am once again able to attend the meet :woo: No point in going on my own and to be honest I was considering cancelling on him for this anyway...

(Original post by Crisps)
    It's snowing
    woooo? really?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.