Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    sucks doesn't it dude?
    Mmm-hmm. My orientation in my head, seems to change daily.

(Original post by Piprod01)
    Me too. Females look nice but I really can't imagine myself ******* one.
    It's an odd dilemma.

Annon is the most unfortunate person I know. Forever plagued by problems.
    ******* lol.

ReputationRep:
    Fml.

Fml.

Fml.

:d

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, seems I haven't really said much here in the last few hours. I'm sure you're all missing my amazing contribution. :P:

However, I am now off to sleepytimes. See you in the morning!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    thanks It's weird, I'm worried i'm giving out dyke vibes irl lawl it'sstupid but I'm worried everyone else knows and there's me all confused and what not.

oh :fan:

[IMG]http://tomboyfemme.com/post/36006075...pinktacolovers[/IMG]

I've never tried peeing like a boy before. No, never... :mmm:
    I know exactly what you mean...I'm really feminine in terms of my appearance but sometimes I think liking girls makes me overemphasise this a lot...I want to look like a girl...not a girl who likes girls...and then I realise noone else actually cares :giggle:

Oh she's rather lovely :fan: although she reminds me of a girl from my sixth form with the whole peeing like a guy thing...even straight girls fancied her...but I wasn't one of her many fan girls, think it was because I grew up with her though :giggle:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Me too. Females look nice but I really can't imagine myself ******* one.

Annon is the most unfortunate person I know. Forever plagued by problems.
    Poor annon :sigh:

Plus they have a real tsr addiciton...they're always in the top 10 posters...that's a lot of trolling and angst

Not that I'm not usually there too when exams aren't on :erm:

ReputationRep:
    ^The Ultimate Sadist. :eek:
    oh. I was just kidding. i hate being tickled >.>
    True story.

I guess it's when you use it, if you're talking about another guy you'd probably use "(yeshomo)", if it's was a female then "(nohetro)" is better.

yeah. id totally hate whips, even more than tickles.

Heya, again!
    So you actually hate being tickled? :evil: I'd use tickles a lot more than whips. (especially considering I'm sadistic in that sense and would tie you up and blindfold you :p:) I don't like hurting people (although sometimes whips are good fun) :no:

(and when whips are involved I actually prefer to be on the other end :o:)

Oh, and as you're a newbie, you need to be initiated *drags to office*

ReputationRep:
    Caribbean food guy apparently doesn't work on Sundays, so we left the pub early and went for a curry. But we're returning there tomorrow lunch time for Ska and Cider festival with Caribbean BBQ

Quoting Laertes because it sounds like something he'd enjoy :p:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    x

ReputationRep:
    I want cider

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Caribbean food guy apparently doesn't work on Sundays, so we left the pub early and went for a curry. But we're returning there tomorrow lunch time for Ska and Cider festival with Caribbean BBQ

Quoting Laertes because it sounds like something he'd enjoy :p:
    Consider me very jealous.

ReputationRep:
    I should go to bed. Work in 12 hours, and new boss is in tomorrow and he has a reputation for being a bit of a ****...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Poor annon :sigh:

Plus they have a real tsr addiciton...they're always in the top 10 posters...that's a lot of trolling and angst

Not that I'm not usually there too when exams aren't on :erm:
    I think that 'kid' needs therapy bth. I say 'kid' because annon joined in 1999. :no:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    So you actually hate being tickled? :evil: I'd use tickles a lot more than whips. (especially considering I'm sadistic in that sense and would tie you up and blindfold you :p:) I don't like hurting people (although sometimes whips are good fun) :no:

(and when whips are involved I actually prefer to be on the other end :o:)

Oh, and as you're a newbie, you need to be initiated *drags to office*
    Initiation!? :O
    I'm up for that.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I think that 'kid' needs therapy bth. I say 'kid' because annon joined in 1999. :no:

Initiation!? :O
    I'm up for that.
    If they were a student using tsr in 1999 then they'd definitely be a fully fledged adult by now :giggle:

Although life doesn't begin until you're on the student room :moon:

Which technically means my 1st birthday is on wednesday :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EierVonSatan)
    I'm sure you can come up with something :yes:
    Don't encourage him! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Consider me very jealous.
    Oh you should be, because on top of all the awesomeness that is this pub, it's always FILLED with extremely hot alternative guys :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Oh you should be, because on top of all the awesomeness that is this pub, it's always FILLED with extremely hot alternative guys :drool:
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :mad:
    I strongly recommend you come to Southampton Then you can also enjoy the Dungeon club

ReputationRep:
    Ich liebe Deutsche!

(wasn't that fussed on the song though sorry :sad:)
    Stupid TSR for not showing this in the "Who Quoted Me" section.

The song was okay, but nothing special. Nothing I would listen to, so don't worry.

You straight person.

Ew. Straightness. Ugh. GTFO.

Just kidding. You are so not straight. And I bet you are sending off gay vibes, and you know why I know that? Because when I told my mum (I was 13) that I was gay and liked a girl, she told me she's known since I was 11. Friends have suspected it as well.
    And now it's simply my appearance which gives it away.

Which makes me think of something.. I don't have to come out in university because my ROOM will give me away very easily (what with various FHM, Megan fox, Jessica Alba, etc posters).

But don't worry, coolest cat in the thread. What makes you so worried that you might be gay?

ReputationRep:
    And I'm checking out this tomboyfemme page.. gosh, there are some very attractive, hot women... :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    I strongly recommend you come to Southampton Then you can also enjoy the Dungeon club
    But Southampton is like, the most Southern place in the country. I'll just have to find the Manchester version of this dungeon club :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Love bites are rather unfortunate. I can't use my usual method of wearing a scarf either. Awkward.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.