Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Don't worry about P+P costs; if you both come to the TSRLGBTCTM-ROTS-ME (decode that, *****es) you can just take him :yep:
    The Student Room Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans Chat Thread Meet - Running Of The Scarecrow - Manchester Edition?

The middle bit might be wrong. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I love playing matchmaker.
    I used to think it was gay people that were best at it but I'm pretty good :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    The Student Room Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans Chat Thread Meet - Running Of The Scarecrow - Manchester Edition?

The middle bit might be wrong. :awesome:
    Return of the Society. You got it, pretty much. This means you now have to go and live in Scotland with Piprod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    I love playing matchmaker.
    I used to think it was gay people that were best at it but I'm pretty good :P
    Hehe, forgot you were pretending to be straight. :p:

Return of the Society. You got it, pretty much. This means you now have to go and live in Scotland with Piprod.
    I think we should get a scarecrow and run it at the next meet; mine was a much cooler initialism. :yep:

But I think my seniority on this thread means he has come come and live in London with me, actually. :cool:

Or we can just shack up in Laertes' basement.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand, I thought it was me going round to dbmag's place? xD

ReputationRep:
    But I think my seniority on this thread means he has come come and live in London with me, actually. :cool:
    Whatever. The principle remains the same.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, homosexuals et al, time to decide a date for the Manchester meet. June or July?

ReputationRep:
    Grr, I have deadlines tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday and my brain is refusing to work and I've just sat here staring into the middle distance for half an hour now. Fed up with work right now.

Okay, homosexuals et al, time to decide a date for the Manchester meet. June or July?
    I'd say July because term doesn't finish for me until the 19th of June (somewhere around then, at least) and it's much easier (and probably cheaper too) for me to get to Manchester from Birmingham than Oxford.

But then i did fail utterly and not get to the last meet, so by all means pay no attention to me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm freeish 1-9, 15-19 June, and 14-20 July. I seem to have a collection of things to do/places to be which make going away for two days more awkward than I'd expect. You all have to plan around me, by the way. :p:

(Original post by icysquall)
    Grr, I have deadlines tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday and my brain is refusing to work and I've just sat here staring into the middle distance for half an hour now. Fed up with work right now.
    I know the feeling. Go for a run, or a nap. Or put something you can't bear to look at in middle distance. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what? A Manchester meet?! In June or July?!
    ... I cannot come.

Can we make an Edinburgh edition in fall or winter?

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling. Go for a run, or a nap. Or put something you can't bear to look at in middle distance. :p:
    I like looking into the middle distance though. I can pretend I'm a deeply troubled character with a dark, mysterious past in a period adaptation of some novel or another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Wait, what? A Manchester meet?! In June or July?!
    ... I cannot come.

Can we make an Edinburgh edition in fall or winter?
    I have no idea what I'm going to be doing by then, but if I'm around, sure.

(Original post by icysquall)
    I like looking into the middle distance though. I can pretend I'm a deeply troubled character with a dark, mysterious past in a period adaptation of some novel or another.
    Put on a trenchcoat and stop complaining, then. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what I'm going to be doing by then, but if I'm around, sure.

Put on a trenchcoat and stop complaining, then. :p:
    You'll either be studying in St. Andrews or Edinburgh. :p: iirc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I strongly recommend you come to Southampton Then you can also enjoy the Dungeon club
    :eek:

Sounds like my kind of place :p:

Manc meet - July please, as late as possible. (and I'd prefer it on a Thur or Fri, although most will prefer weekends)

ReputationRep:
    You'll either be studying in St. Andrews or Edinburgh. :p: iirc
    I'm gap yearing; uni will be October 2011 for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gap yearing; uni will be October 2011 for me.
    Ah! All right then. We can have a meet next year then. (We could even party my birthday then since it's in October. :p:)

Ugh, guys. I tried on some make up today. Not only did I end up hitting the eyeliner right into my eye, followed by the mascara... no, I had black spots on my eyes! And had to carefully get them out of there with the things you use to put off the make up. Not the best experience, really. -.-

But I might learn how to do those shadow eyes.. or whatever you call them. Because I like how they look on women.

Anywaaays.. how was your day, gays?
    dbmag9, does it still feel weird that the IB's finally finished?

ReputationRep:
    Ah! All right then. We can have a meet next year then. (We could even party my birthday then since it's in October. :p:)

Ugh, guys. I tried on some make up today. Not only did I end up hitting the eyeliner right into my eye, followed by the mascara... no, I had black spots on my eyes! And had to carefully get them out of there with the things you use to put off the make up. Not the best experience, really. -.-

But I might learn how to do those shadow eyes.. or whatever you call them. Because I like how they look on women.

Anywaaays.. how was your day, gays?
    dbmag9, does it still feel weird that the IB's finally finished?
    Take it you're not a regular make-up wearer, then. :P:

IB finishing is strange; I still hang around not doing much, but every so often I feel like I have to get back to working, and then realise I don't have any working to get back to.

I just had a tasty dinner involving asparagus, beefburger and sweet potato. Some might call it 'eat random things that were in the house but don't go together', I call it 'three-course dinner'. :cool:

ReputationRep:

Just kidding. You are so not straight. And I bet you are sending off gay vibes, and you know why I know that? Because when I told my mum (I was 13) that I was gay and liked a girl, she told me she's known since I was 11. Friends have suspected it as well.
    And now it's simply my appearance which gives it away.

Which makes me think of something.. I don't have to come out in university because my ROOM will give me away very easily (what with various FHM, Megan fox, Jessica Alba, etc posters).

But don't worry, coolest cat in the thread. What makes you so worried that you might be gay?
    :mmm: I never perve at girls in front of people though :p: urghh that's reminded me of when I was at the swimming pool with a friend and one of the lifeguards caught my eye and for some reason I told my friend 'I wish i had legs like that!' nothing suspicious but when we were getting ready to leave the carpark we saw her going home and Louise said 'oh, there's the girl you liked the legs of!' stupid me went 'umm I kinda think she's cute ' :facepalm: No reaction from my friend though :erm: lol

It's like my secret :moon: nahh actually people have suspected before (when i was at uni the first time)

you a femme lover eh? soft butches/ or whatever they're called, all the way dude!

I do have a bit of a thing for a femme friend though :mmm:

btw, what is your appearance if you dn't mind me asking?

I dunno, I know being gay is not really a big deal but I dunno, I just feel weird and it's on my mind constantly and when i go to talk to my friends about it, I kinda clam up I kinda talk about men at these times so I disguise it maybe

oh, and that tomboy/ femme page is :fan: (there are lots of tumblrs like it, you know)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    x
    hullo

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about P+P costs; if you both come to the TSRLGBTCTM-ROTS-ME (decode that, *****es) you can just take him :yep:
    cheers for the rep dude :hugs:

hopefully we will figure ourselves out eventually :mmm:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.