Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :mmm: I never perve at girls in front of people though :p: urghh that's reminded me of when I was at the swimming pool with a friend and one of the lifeguards caught my eye and for some reason I told my friend 'I wish i had legs like that!' nothing suspicious but when we were getting ready to leave the carpark we saw her going home and Louise said 'oh, there's the girl you liked the legs of!' stupid me went 'umm I kinda think she's cute ' :facepalm: No reaction from my friend though :erm: lol

It's like my secret :moon: nahh actually people have suspected before (when i was at uni the first time)

you a femme lover eh? soft butches/ or whatever they're called, all the way dude!

I do have a bit of a thing for a femme friend though :mmm:

btw, what is your appearance if you dn't mind me asking?

I dunno, I know being gay is not really a big deal but I dunno, I just feel weird and it's on my mind constantly and when i go to talk to my friends about it, I kinda clam up I kinda talk about men at these times so I disguise it maybe

oh, and that tomboy/ femme page is :fan: (there are lots of tumblrs like it, you know)
    Haha I know those situations!

I love everything that looks good... Yes, I am superficial. But I do have a thing for girls that do not always blend in a group, if I phrased that correctly. Oh well, she just has to be pretty. :p:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8...312337copy.jpg
    That is my current appearance, btw.

Do you feel weird because it makes you a minority in society? Trust me, being normal is weird. :p: And being weird is actually good. I wouldn't want to be normal..

Now back to more tomboyfemmes. Maybe I should get a tumblr..

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Take it you're not a regular make-up wearer, then. :P:

IB finishing is strange; I still hang around not doing much, but every so often I feel like I have to get back to working, and then realise I don't have any working to get back to.

I just had a tasty dinner involving asparagus, beefburger and sweet potato. Some might call it 'eat random things that were in the house but don't go together', I call it 'three-course dinner'. :cool:
    Nope!

And your dinner sounds delicious. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    hullo
    Back again are we? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    But Southampton is like, the most Southern place in the country. I'll just have to find the Manchester version of this dungeon club :yep:
    Not as bad as IoW or Cornwall! :p: Ska and Cider Festival at the Hobbit this afternoon was awesome. Excellent cider, amazing Caribbean food, great live music and hot guys everywhere. Seriously. Couldn't turn around without seeing at least 5 guys I'd totally do :p: Plus they set up a tattoo/piercing studio in the pub garden, with extremely hot tattoo artists and piercers. Sadly I didn't get anything done as I had to leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :eek:

Sounds like my kind of place :p:
    Probably not unfortunately :p: The name is misleading hehe. It's a rock/metal club in Southampton. I am however looking forward to visiting Torture Garden in London some time :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Probably not unfortunately :p: The name is misleading hehe. It's a rock/metal club in Southampton. I am however looking forward to visiting Torture Garden in London some time :hubba:
    *puts that on his list for next time he is in London*

ReputationRep:
    Not as bad as IoW or Cornwall! :p: Ska and Cider Festival at the Hobbit this afternoon was awesome. Excellent cider, amazing Caribbean food, great live music and hot guys everywhere. Seriously. Couldn't turn around without seeing at least 5 guys I'd totally do :p: Plus they set up a tattoo/piercing studio in the pub garden, with extremely hot tattoo artists and piercers. Sadly I didn't get anything done as I had to leave
    I'm stuck between fury and crying with jealousy.

ReputationRep:
    *puts that on his list for next time he is in London*
    It looks amazing. Very strict dress code though!

ReputationRep:
    You all need to come and talk about the Manchester TSR meet and when we should have it and stuff.

x
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    x
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    x
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    x
    (Original post by Gesar)
    x
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    x
    There's probably more people that could legitimately be called, but I got bored.

Side-note: I just got negged for saying that Justin Bieber looked like a teenage rapist. Very pleased with myself :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    And your dinner sounds delicious. :sogood:
    It was tasty, if a bit inconsistent. Just had some strawberries too.

"If your outfit wouldn't turn heads on the street, don't bother wearing it."

Not my scene, though.

ReputationRep:
    Side-note: I just got negged for saying that Justin Bieber looked like a teenage rapist. Very pleased with myself :awesome:
    But he doesn't look teenage, or rapey. He looks like he could be the victim of a particularly creepy rape, I suppose.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I am liking the dress code :drool:

ReputationRep:
    But he doesn't look teenage, or rapey. He looks like he could be the victim of a particularly creepy rape, I suppose.
    Yeah but I couldn't of the words to describe this new look of his. I just defaulted to my normal description of creepy looking people. My bad.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh!. Wouldn't want to walk around London in a costume though just to get in!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I couldn't of the words to describe this new look of his. I just defaulted to my normal description of creepy looking people. My bad.
    I haven't seen this new look; I don't go searching for pictures of prepubescent potential rape victims. :p:

Ooooh!. Wouldn't want to walk around London in a costume though just to get in!
    Apparently some people bring their costume in a bag and get changed there.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen this new look; I don't go searching for pictures of prepubescent potential rape victims. :p:

Apparently some people bring their costume in a bag and get changed there.
    There's a topic in General Discussion, somewhere. I merely stumbled upon it. And then called him a rapist.
    I regret nothing.

ReputationRep:
    I merely stumbled upon it. And then called him a rapist.
    I regret nothing.
    True of so much of your life, I'm sure. :p:

ReputationRep:
    True of so much of your life, I'm sure. :p:
    Ever so witty.

ReputationRep:
    Ever so witty.
    Inorite? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I am liking the dress code :drool:
    me too :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Do I sense a TSRLGBTCTM at Torture Garden? :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.