The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cool Cat
:mmm: I never perve at girls in front of people though :p: urghh that's reminded me of when I was at the swimming pool with a friend and one of the lifeguards caught my eye and for some reason I told my friend 'I wish i had legs like that!' nothing suspicious but when we were getting ready to leave the carpark we saw her going home and Louise said 'oh, there's the girl you liked the legs of!' stupid me went 'umm I kinda think she's cute :colondollar:' :facepalm: No reaction from my friend though :erm: lol

It's like my secret :moon: nahh actually people have suspected before (when i was at uni the first time)

you a femme lover eh? soft butches/ or whatever they're called, all the way dude!

I do have a bit of a thing for a femme friend though :mmm:

btw, what is your appearance if you dn't mind me asking? :colondollar:

I dunno, I know being gay is not really a big deal but I dunno, I just feel weird and it's on my mind constantly and when i go to talk to my friends about it, I kinda clam up :colondollar: I kinda talk about men at these times so I disguise it maybe

:smile:

oh, and that tomboy/ femme page is :fan: (there are lots of tumblrs like it, you know)

Haha :biggrin: I know those situations!

I love everything that looks good... Yes, I am superficial. :s-smilie: But I do have a thing for girls that do not always blend in a group, if I phrased that correctly. Oh well, she just has to be pretty. :p:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8326/p5312337copy.jpg
That is my current appearance, btw.

Do you feel weird because it makes you a minority in society? Trust me, being normal is weird. :p: And being weird is actually good. I wouldn't want to be normal..

Now back to more tomboyfemmes. :biggrin: Maybe I should get a tumblr..

dbmag9
Take it you're not a regular make-up wearer, then. :P:

IB finishing is strange; I still hang around not doing much, but every so often I feel like I have to get back to working, and then realise I don't have any working to get back to. :biggrin:

I just had a tasty dinner involving asparagus, beefburger and sweet potato. Some might call it 'eat random things that were in the house but don't go together', I call it 'three-course dinner'. :cool:

Nope!

And your dinner sounds delicious. :sogood:
Reply 5261
Cool Cat
hullo :colondollar:

Back again are we? :p:
Laertes
But Southampton is like, the most Southern place in the country. I'll just have to find the Manchester version of this dungeon club :yep:

Not as bad as IoW or Cornwall! :p: Ska and Cider Festival at the Hobbit this afternoon was awesome. Excellent cider, amazing Caribbean food, great live music and hot guys everywhere. Seriously. Couldn't turn around without seeing at least 5 guys I'd totally do :p: Plus they set up a tattoo/piercing studio in the pub garden, with extremely hot tattoo artists and piercers. Sadly I didn't get anything done as I had to leave :frown:
Crisps
:eek:

Sounds like my kind of place :p:

Probably not unfortunately :p: The name is misleading hehe. It's a rock/metal club in Southampton. I am however looking forward to visiting Torture Garden in London some time :hubba:
Reply 5264
Revd. Mike
Probably not unfortunately :p: The name is misleading hehe. It's a rock/metal club in Southampton. I am however looking forward to visiting Torture Garden in London some time :hubba:

*puts that on his list for next time he is in London*
Reply 5265
Revd. Mike
Not as bad as IoW or Cornwall! :p: Ska and Cider Festival at the Hobbit this afternoon was awesome. Excellent cider, amazing Caribbean food, great live music and hot guys everywhere. Seriously. Couldn't turn around without seeing at least 5 guys I'd totally do :p: Plus they set up a tattoo/piercing studio in the pub garden, with extremely hot tattoo artists and piercers. Sadly I didn't get anything done as I had to leave :frown:

I'm stuck between fury and crying with jealousy.
Crisps
*puts that on his list for next time he is in London*

It looks amazing. Very strict dress code though!
Reply 5267
You all need to come and talk about the Manchester TSR meet and when we should have it and stuff.

Revd. Mike
x

Lord Hysteria
x

SuperSam_Fantastiche
x

KiraMayz
x

Gesar
x

Spacecam
x

There's probably more people that could legitimately be called, but I got bored.

Side-note: I just got negged for saying that Justin Bieber looked like a teenage rapist. Very pleased with myself :awesome:
Reply 5268
BeyondandAbove
And your dinner sounds delicious. :sogood:

It was tasty, if a bit inconsistent. Just had some strawberries too. :biggrin:

Revd. Mike

"If your outfit wouldn't turn heads on the street, don't bother wearing it." :biggrin:

Not my scene, though.
Reply 5269
Laertes
Side-note: I just got negged for saying that Justin Bieber looked like a teenage rapist. Very pleased with myself :awesome:

But he doesn't look teenage, or rapey. He looks like he could be the victim of a particularly creepy rape, I suppose.
Reply 5270
Revd. Mike

I am liking the dress code :drool:
Reply 5271
dbmag9
But he doesn't look teenage, or rapey. He looks like he could be the victim of a particularly creepy rape, I suppose.

Yeah but I couldn't of the words to describe this new look of his. I just defaulted to my normal description of creepy looking people. My bad.
Reply 5272
Revd. Mike

Ooooh!. Wouldn't want to walk around London in a costume though just to get in!
Reply 5273
Laertes
Yeah but I couldn't of the words to describe this new look of his. I just defaulted to my normal description of creepy looking people. My bad.

I haven't seen this new look; I don't go searching for pictures of prepubescent potential rape victims. :p:

Crisps
Ooooh!. Wouldn't want to walk around London in a costume though just to get in!

Apparently some people bring their costume in a bag and get changed there.
Reply 5274
dbmag9
I haven't seen this new look; I don't go searching for pictures of prepubescent potential rape victims. :p:

Apparently some people bring their costume in a bag and get changed there.

There's a topic in General Discussion, somewhere. I merely stumbled upon it. And then called him a rapist.
I regret nothing.
Reply 5275
Laertes
I merely stumbled upon it. And then called him a rapist.
I regret nothing.

True of so much of your life, I'm sure. :p:
Reply 5276
dbmag9
True of so much of your life, I'm sure. :p:

Ever so witty.
Reply 5277
Laertes
Ever so witty.

Inorite? :cool:
skipp
I am liking the dress code :drool: