Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hehe, forgot you were pretending to be straight. :p:[/SIZE]
    :facepalm: Hush, I AM Straight

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, were to go on holiday :hmmmm: Within a 5 hour flight preferably.

Is Greece worth risking considering whats happened there this year? I suppose itmust be, otherwise the holiday companies wouldnt be selling holidays there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Oh, I get ya. You're straight. I geddit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Haha I know those situations!

I love everything that looks good... Yes, I am superficial. But I do have a thing for girls that do not always blend in a group, if I phrased that correctly. Oh well, she just has to be pretty. :p:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8...312337copy.jpg
    That is my current appearance, btw.

Do you feel weird because it makes you a minority in society? Trust me, being normal is weird. :p: And being weird is actually good. I wouldn't want to be normal..

Now back to more tomboyfemmes. Maybe I should get a tumblr..

Nope!

And your dinner sounds delicious. :sogood:
    lawl

you look good, love your hair :yy:

It's hard to explain hmmm. How do you know it's not just a phase?

btw, just how do you talk to your friends about it?

so many Queeries (see what I did there? :mmm:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Back again are we? :p:
    yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    You all need to come and talk about the Manchester TSR meet and when we should have it and stuff.

There's probably more people that could legitimately be called, but I got bored.

Side-note: I just got negged for saying that Justin Bieber looked like a teenage rapist. Very pleased with myself
    Okies.

When and where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    yup
    Lezzer :p:

ReputationRep:
    btw, just how do you talk to your friends about it?
    For me (for the ones I've told) sexuality had come up in conversation. And I more or less blurted it out. I'm waiting for sexuality to come up again before I tell my other friends. That or I'll get bored and just announce it.
    I dunno which.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    Okies.

When and where?
    That's the very issue at hand. Date, more than location.
    Having said that, actual location within Manchester should probably be discussed as well :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Straight like a roundabout, darling. Where did you get that fantabulosa dress, dearie? :p:

Hmmm, were to go on holiday :hmmmm: Within a 5 hour flight preferably.

Is Greece worth risking considering whats happened there this year? I suppose itmust be, otherwise the holiday companies wouldnt be selling holidays there.
    I'm going to a Greek island in July, so hopefully it won't all go terribly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Lezzer :p:
    me default reaction is 'but, I'm not gay :gasp:' oh dear, i may have to change it lol

my head refuses to acknowledge it

anyways I might be bi :p:

ReputationRep:
    For me (for the ones I've told) sexuality had come up in conversation. And I more or less blurted it out. I'm waiting for sexuality to come up again before I tell my other friends. That or I'll get bored and just announce it.
    I dunno which.
    that will probably be the case for me aswell tbh :sad:

ReputationRep:
    me default reaction is 'but, I'm not gay :gasp:' oh dear, i may have to change it lol
    Yeah, I did that for a few months then it occurred to me. I am attracted to men; I am not straight. Then came the bisexual realisation.

that will probably be the case for me aswell tbh :sad:
    Eh, it's not the worst thing in the world. I thought it was a huge relief to not be keeping it a secret. That was a great feeling.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno which.
    Announce it. :yep: It's one thing coming out and then not making a big deal of it to new people, it's another waiting for everyone to ask.

Alternatively, let the people who know know that they're allowed to tell others.

That's the very issue at hand. Date, more than location.
    Having said that, actual location within Manchester should probably be discussed as well :yep:
    My extensive knowledge of Manchester's geography suggests the words 'Canal Street'. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Alternatively, let the people who know know that they're allowed to tell others.
    That was my plan. Tell people and then let them spread it, so I don't have to.
    God, it's a great (and lazy) plan.

My extensive knowledge of Manchester's geography suggests the words 'Canal Street'. :yep:
    Yeah, me too, I was thinking of more specific locations tbh but I figured we'd end up there.

ReputationRep:
    Grr, my foolish mother left it until now to attempt to buy tickets to see Wicked. Looks like I'm not going to see that, then. :mad:

That was my plan. Tell people and then let them spread it, so I don't have to.
    God, it's a great (and lazy) plan.

Yeah, me too, I was thinking of more specific locations tbh but I figured we'd end up there.
    Don't knock that plan, it's how my entire family got to know.

And just to check, are you actually 18, Mr Laertes? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Urgh. So tired. And I have bandanna hair. Bad times.

ReputationRep:
    And just to check, are you actually 18, Mr Laertes? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not 18 till September. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    I'm not 18 till September. :'(
    I'm not 18 'till November. I still feel like a baby

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.