Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My exams start today.

If I promise to worry about them and do lots of work, can I have these last two weeks back please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    My exams start today.

If I promise to worry about them and do lots of work, can I have these last two weeks back please?
    Probably. But you have to sacrifice a kitten first...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Okay, homosexuals et al, time to decide a date for the Manchester meet. June or July?
    JULY! After the end of "school term" - I work in a school and being outside termtime should make life easier, can do June though as I live in the city centre

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Omg I feell like the youngest here, I'm only 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    JULY! After the end of "school term" - I work in a school and being outside termtime should make life easier, can do June though as I live in the city centre

:ninja:
    Noted.

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. My sister (aged 13) is currently in the kitchen with five other random children, whom she went off with yesterday evening, supposedly to stay at someone's house (who doesn't live where she said they live), supposedly got kicked out at 5 am and turned up here. I now get to house-sit them, while making sure my sister doesn't go out again (she's been out of the house - on genuine sleepovers - the last three nights) and hoping that the rest of them go away.

I'm slightly wishing one of them pulls out a bottle of alcohol so I can go psycho-brother and kick them all out very loudly.

(Original post by Gesar)
    My exams start today.

Good luck with exams. And sorry, procrastination time can't be returned. Caveat emptor, and all that. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Stop whining :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    how on earth do i justify the cost of a macbook to myself :| 200% more than a dell with the same specs yet i still want one lol
    Cos they look cool with a doody light on the back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    how on earth do i justify the cost of a macbook to myself :| 200% more than a dell with the same specs yet i still want one lol
    'cause they're pretty?

ReputationRep:
    Exam went well. Could have gone better, but if the rest of the exams are as easy/I do as well in the rest of them I should get a first no trouble. End of worries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Stop ya complaining. I'm 15. :mad:

On another note. Fingers crossed I win Young Writers Award in Scotland.:woo:

And on another note, I completely had a follow fest of all your twitters guys, I'm domo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Haha, you're practically a toddler.

ReputationRep:
    Woop I'm happy again :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Exam went well. Could have gone better, but if the rest of the exams are as easy/I do as well in the rest of them I should get a first no trouble. End of worries.
    Told you so. :yep:

(Original post by spacepirate-James)

On another note. Fingers crossed I win Young Writers Award in Scotland.:woo:

And on another note, I completely had a follow fest of all your twitters guys, I'm domo.
    Good luck! What did you write?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I wish you good luck for the rest of 'em!

ReputationRep:
    So I was really bored. So, now I'm watching Firefly. I love Nathan Fillion.

ReputationRep:
    You're not the only one: xkcd

Grr, this weather is miserable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    You're not the only one: xkcd

Grr, this weather is miserable.
    Part 2, is far better.

ReputationRep:
    So much love <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    So much love <3
    inorite. I was just watching the episode where he tells Saffron (Christina Hendricks also :love:) that if anybody ever tries to kill her. She should try to kill them right back.
    I still hate FOX for cancelling it. Best Sci-Fi program, ever.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.