The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Crisps
Wait, Profesh is a mod??? Oh my dear god...

I think he reported it.

I'd prefer August, maybe weekend before Bank Holiday weekend, but then again we are all different.

July :smile: Then it will be sunny and lots of lovely boys with their tops off in Manchester
Reply 5381
skipp
I always thought asking yourself in Ask A Mod was the best way of getting soc chat threads moved...although suppose it depends where the mods are looking at any one time

I wonder what they see :moon:

Well you could do that too, but when I created this thread I just asked someone to post report the first post.
Reply 5382
Spacecam

July :smile: Then it will be sunny and lots of lovely boys with their tops off in Manchester

Word.
Laertes
Oooh, which naughty version?

There's about 10, but I can't say, as I'll get banned now.

Think of a letter that fills the gap for this word: "Se_" and replace "you" withit.

Watch the ban come now...

:hmmm:
Reply 5384
Spacecam
I think he reported it.

It will be warmer in August!

Although knowing our luck it will be typical Mancunian weather: pissing it down :p:

I don't even know if I will be able to go, as I work weekends
Reply 5385
Spacecam
There's about 10, but I can't say, as I'll get banned now.

Think of a letter that fills the gap for this word: "Se_" and replace "you" withit.

Watch the ban come now...

:hmmm:

Hey, we're in LGBT Chat, we don't do warnings here. We don't even do moderation :awesome:
Crisps

I don't even know if I will be able to go, as I work weekends

But but but.............. :cry:
Laertes
Hey, we're in LGBT Chat, we don't do warnings here. We don't even do moderation

Ok.

Vagina-boob.
Reply 5388
Spacecam
But but but.............. :cry:

You do realise I am fugly :p:
Reply 5389
Crisps
I'm not society leader, SilverWings is (and she is rarely around nowadays), but even so, Society Chat threads have to be made in Chat (so if you make one then link to it in here, myself or someone else who gets there first will report your post and ask the mods to move the thread into Soc Chat)

And we didn't have a separate thread for the last meet. We just used this one :p:

Ah, I was confused by the fact that you made this thread.

Crisps
Wait, Profesh is a mod??? Oh my dear god...

I'd prefer August, maybe weekend before Bank Holiday weekend, but then again we are all different.

That's aaages away. I think we've basically settled on July, since some people still have education. :p:

Made a thread. TSR cancelled my capitalisation, so someone with Power should probably change that.
Reply 5390
Spacecam
Ok.

Vagina-boob.

Exactly.

Also, I take absolutely no responsibility for any warnings/bans incurred in this here thread :p:
Reply 5391
I've forgotten what I was meant to be doing :hmmmm:

Anyone else know? :awesome:
Reply 5392
Last weekend in July then, so the summer holidays are in full swing and lots of nice boys will be in Manchester topless :p: ???

I must remember my sunglasses
Reply 5393
Okay, provisional date of 24/25 of July.
Reply 5394
Laertes
Okay, provisional date of 24/25 of July.

Wrong thread. And I'm away then.
Reply 5395
dbmag9
Wrong thread. And I'm away then.

And that's why it was only provisional :awesome:
Reply 5396
Weekend before then?

And yeah, wrong thread, but I have reported t'other one (as have everyone else probably :p:)
Ah, gays. Life is good. I got a date soonish. :biggrin:
Reply 5398
Laertes
And that's why it was only provisional :awesome:

Crisps
Weekend before then?

And yeah, wrong thread, but I have reported t'other one (as have everyone else probably :p:)

Weekend before that (17-18/7) should be alright with me. Does it have to be a weekend, though?
Reply 5399
dbmag9
Weekend before that (17-18/7) should be alright with me. Does it have to be a weekend, though?

I suppose not, just assumed it would be.

Latest