Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oh lord my mum rescued a duckling yesteray and i can't do ANYTHING right now because whenever i take it off my hand it cheeps its head off and runs onto my belly. FML

(Original post by veggie4life)
    oh lord my mum rescued a duckling yesteray and i can't do ANYTHING right now because whenever i take it off my hand it cheeps its head off and runs onto my belly. FML
    Hello Tyler :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Awww. Ducklings are well cute.

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Hello Tyler :hugs:
    Oi, you! You need to go here. We're deciding on the meet

ReputationRep:
    Take a picture of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Take a picture of it!
    When it's on his belly... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Anyone dissing the North gets tied up and thrown to the lesbians. :p:
    The North sucks.

Do I now get tied up and thrown to the lesbos?

Okay, in reality: girls are damn complicated.

(Original post by Cool Cat)
    I can cheer you up. :sexface:

So how are you? I gave up on trying to be straight a loooong time ago. It just never worked. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    When it's on his belly... :ninja:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. Hope you're all well today.

(Original post by Theatre_student)
    Morning all

How are we?

I really do need to get motivated in terms of revision today- I did a practice drama essay yesterday but I had planned to do more...

However, on the up side I am now 99% sure the guy I like is gay :woo:
    One of his friends wrote in a facebook note thing about how unlikely it was any of her best friends would get with her boyfriend cause all her friends are gay she even named him...

I also keep forgetting I'm now on study leave and I don't have to go back to college next week unless I have exams
    That's some impressive stalkage right there. :p:

You need to do a YouTube post involving duckling and belly. It is undeniable. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Daaawww... Poor thing. :jumphug:

It's all kind of odd for me, I'm usually quite happy. :3
    thanks dude

my head is literally spinning with worry about lots of things

I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)

I can cheer you up. :sexface:

So how are you? I gave up on trying to be straight a loooong time ago. It just never worked. :p:
    okay, if you want :flutter: :mmm:

I'm ok atm cheers, looking forward to my driving lesson but i have to find loads of songs to put on a CD for the instructor first. (we listen to music sometimes when driving) :ninja:

how are you?

I just look at really pretty girls and wish i could be them, with their boyfriends and engagedness and everything

ReputationRep:
    Today has turned out to be an absolutely **** day, so far.

I just look at really pretty girls and wish i could be them, with their boyfriends and engagedness and everything
    Hey, me too!

ReputationRep:
    okay, if you want :flutter: :mmm:

I'm ok atm cheers, looking forward to my driving lesson but i have to find loads of songs to put on a CD for the instructor first. (we listen to music sometimes when driving) :ninja:

how are you?

My driving teacher and I listened to music too! He said my music taste sucks... :p:
    Have fun with your driving lesson.

Aah, I feel so weird. I don't know how I should phrase it. But it's got to do with girls. :p: sometimes I wish I were heterosexual because men just aren't as complicated as girls. ^^
    And you?

Don't you really wish you were their girlfriends? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    My driving teacher and I listened to music too! He said my music taste sucks... :p:
    Have fun with your driving lesson.

Aah, I feel so weird. I don't know how I should phrase it. But it's got to do with girls. :p: sometimes I wish I were heterosexual because men just aren't as complicated as girls. ^^
    And you?

Don't you really wish you were their girlfriends? :sexface:
    Lawl, we have different music tastes as well but it overlaps sometimes :p: currently we have Living years by Mike and the mechanics on a lot blasing out the windows with us singing along

I hope you get sorted soon :hugs:

lol not really as I'm not really into femmes that much tbh (there are a few exceptions though)

random Q: Bist du Deutsch?

ReputationRep:
    Lawl, we have different music tastes as well but it overlaps sometimes :p: currently we have Living years by Mike and the mechanics on a lot blasing out the windows with us singing along

I hope you get sorted soon :hugs:

lol not really as I'm not really into femmes that much tbh (there are a few exceptions though)

random Q: Bist du Deutsch?
    Ah, I love singing along I also like to make an idiot out of myself on the street... I just have no shame. So what's your music taste?

I hope so too, thanks. :hugs:

Oh, I saw a hot femme... wow! But she has a girlfriend and that girlfriend doesn't like me. :p: I assume..
    So you like the more tomboyish women?

And yes, I am!

ReputationRep:
    I have just spent the morning shopping for my birthday. Spending other people's money is fun

ReputationRep:
    :/ Gf and I might be breaking up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I have just spent the morning shopping for my birthday. Spending other people's money is fun
    oh. What did you get?

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays. I went to the bank and put in some money (from my dad, paying me back for stuff I bought, but still nice), then purchased some Pimm's (£10 for 1 litre in Morrisons ), lemonade, and meat for a barbeque at a party this evening.

On a cultural note, I have started reading Dante's Inferno. :cool:

(Original post by Laertes)
    Today has turned out to be an absolutely **** day, so far.
    Aww, how come?

(Original post by Rainfaery)
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    oh. What did you get?
    2 pairs of trainers, a wallet, a new coat, new shirts...

:p:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.