Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got invited to an old (female) friend's Leavers' Ball. Yay for excuses to dress up in black tie.

ReputationRep:
    I'z finished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I'z finished.
    How'd it go?

Gays: opinions on the facial hair?
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    How'd it go?

Spoiler:
    Show
    You look gorgeous. :hugs:

Definitely like it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    here

:hugs:
    xD :hugs:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :lovehug:

spread the love around :p:
    :grouphugs:
    Ohh. Gawd, now I need to be held
    Just come back from a wedding party, I got wet - someone 'spilt' their drink on me. Dx
    Ok,I live in the countryside, like far away from many people. What do I see when I come back? A car at the top of the drive way, no lights on - although we share that bit with two other houses. 3/4 guys in the car wearing dark clothing. They left when we drove down our driveway. Everything looks in place but ***** scary, man. We got the registration and report it to the police.

Doubt they'll be back though, since we probably spooked them and got their registration. Still I feel really scared. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    You look gorgeous. :hugs:

Definitely like it :yep:
    Thanks.

(Original post by Piprod01)
    xD :hugs:

:grouphugs:
    Ohh. Gawd, now I need to be held
    Just come back from a wedding party, I got wet - someone 'spilt' their drink on me. Dx
    Ok,I live in the countryside, like far away from many people. What do I see when I come back? A car at the top of the drive way, no lights on - although we share that bit with two other houses. 3/4 guys in the car wearing dark clothing. They left when we drove down our driveway. Everything looks in place but ***** scary, man. We got the registration and report it to the police.

Doubt they'll be back though, since we probably spooked them and got their registration. Still I feel really scared. :bawling:
    Doesn't sound like fun.

If they come back, I'm sure some of Crisps' whips can be put to violent use...

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

Doesn't sound like fun.

If they come back, I'm sure some of Crisps' whips can be put to violent use...
    It's not, but it seems more likely it was a drug operation. Just found out the police were called last night to a quarry REALLY close to my house, because of a suspected drugs thing. Well it's better than thieves, I suppose.

On the upside I have two (hawt) policemen in my house right now taking statements. <3333 :o:

ReputationRep:
    I asked a guy to my leavers' ball, but he can't come because it's a few days before some exams. :mad:

G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    Ok time to get my hair cut
    :train:

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays.

ReputationRep:
    How'd it go?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Love it. Much better than clean shaven ^^

ReputationRep:
    How'd it go?

Spoiler:
    Show
    The last one was merely ok, not bad. You know I complained about stats so much from January to April ish? Well, it turns out I have precisely zero statistics marks contributing to my degree :p: What a waste that was.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon gays. How is everybody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I'm bored, with nothing to do.

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored, with nothing to do.
    I'd happily swap with you. I have a weekend of (supposed) revision ahead of me. Last two exams next week and I actually have to revise for them
    I eagerly await next Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    hiya

I'm ok thanks , yourself?

I'm just wondering whether to go into town and see if I can get a hair consultation or cut. I'm kinda scared of hairdressers but I really would like a change.

hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    hiya

I'm ok thanks , yourself?

I'm just wondering whether to go into town and see if I can get a hair consultation or cut. I'm kinda scared of hairdressers but I really would like a change.

hmm
    me too :cry:

ReputationRep:
    I went to an amazing Asian supermarket today, it was huuuuuuge I have plum wine and tonkatsu sauce, so I'm a happy bunny.

ReputationRep:
    I'm free

Spent two nights in the Isle of Wight, VERY drunk, and tonight I shall have my last takeaway before hitting my new health regime HARD. Want to lose two stone over the summer. Do we think I can do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I'm free

Spent two nights in the Isle of Wight, VERY drunk, and tonight I shall have my last takeaway before hitting my new health regime HARD. Want to lose two stone over the summer. Do we think I can do it?
    Hells yeah! If not, we'll forcibly make you lose weight.

*whip*

---

Summer wasn't all it was cracked out to be.

How's everyone else?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.