Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by veggie4life)
    so the gym didn't happen... Instead i had a toffee crisp mcFlurry. FML
    *sigh*

What do you need the gym for anyway? I thought you're still healthy?

ReputationRep:
    Will some beautiful man please come sweep me off my feet? I am bored

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. Bang goes the weekly photographic updates :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've got Matey bubble bath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I've got Matey bubble bath
    I used to have thatwhen I was like, 5 :p:

ReputationRep:
    Multi-quoting FTW. It makes me feel efficient :teeth:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    +1 That would be pretty sweet

Spoiler:
    Show
    Although I'd totally be up for seeing you in short shorts :p:
    Better than studying business and IT that's for damn sure :moon:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol short shorts, Christ that takes me back to year 10 PE. And the short shorts weren't on me, they were on the 50 year old teacher who was fond of squat thrusts :lolwut:

You wanna hear something depressing? I've realised that singing is pretty much the thing I most want to do. It's depressing because I'm actually tone deaf (as in as bad as the X Factor first auditions) :dry: GOD DAMN YOU SINGSTAR FOR ENCOURAGING ME. And Glee. But I love Glee so that's allowed.

(Original post by Beige_Angel)
    I have to write a stupid Spanish thing too It's really difficult though because our lecturer's English isn't exactly perfect and it's really difficult to understand her explanations... hence I'm not entirely sure what it is I'm supposed to be doing :rolleyes:

On another note, my friend has decided not to go with me to the Drum and Bass night so I am once again able to attend the meet :woo: No point in going on my own and to be honest I was considering cancelling on him for this anyway...
    Ugh at least your lecturer speaks English to you, we're not allowed speak English at all which means everytime I want to say something it's like pulling teath :dry:

LOL.
    This sums up my life pretty much. My new years resolution is to eat more healthily, so last night I ate half a cheesecake of course. Stupid Irish grandmother giving me ridiculous amounts of food :dry:

EDIT: Also am going to try getting fit by dancing. **** going to the gym, I'm busting a ****ing move bizatches.

ReputationRep:
    I've actuallt forgotten to swim. It just occurred to me. Urgh. And who goes swimming on their own :|

ReputationRep:
    I've actuallt forgotten to swim. It just occurred to me. Urgh. And who goes swimming on their own :|
    I did once and saw a lot of people on their owns too, but I still thought I looked really stupid swimming there alone.

ReputationRep:
    As someone who swam in school, I don't think I could go swimming with someone else. If you want to just do laps then having someone else with you will only distract you :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    LOL.
    This sums up my life pretty much. My new years resolution is to eat more healthily, so last night I ate half a cheesecake of course. Stupid Irish grandmother giving me ridiculous amounts of food :dry:
    I'm going to place money on the cheesecake being chocolate :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I'm going to place money on the cheesecake being chocolate :p:
    Maybe :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Maybe :erm:
    You've made quite clear in the past your love of chocolate cheesecake :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much, now I want some cheesecake and I don't have any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Mmmmm cheesecake. I had a Christmas cheesecake from M&S just before Christmas. Had cranberries on top, and mincemeat inside :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmm cheesecake. I had a Christmas cheesecake from M&S just before Christmas. Had cranberries on top, and mincemeat inside :teeth:
    That sounds revolting; chocolate cheesecake however, I love.

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    You've made quite clear in the past your love of chocolate cheesecake :p:
    It is super tasty to be fair :holmes:

The chocolate cheesecake I had was from Waitrose, even better than M&S.

Upper-middle class never tasted so good :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    It is super tasty to be fair :holmes:

The chocolate cheesecake I had was from Waitrose, even better than M&S.

Upper-middle class never tasted so good :coma:
    I'm rather partial to Co-op chocolate cheesecake myself. Waitrose is too southern for me, I don't even know where there is a Waitrose in Manchester :hat:

ReputationRep:
    I'm rather partial to Co-op chocolate cheesecake myself. Waitrose is too southern for me, I don't even know where there is a Waitrose in Manchester :hat:
    There's one in Cheadle Hulme, which is close-ish but that's only because Cheadle Hulme is a posh area full of footballers.

My nearest one is Newcastle, although there used to be one in Durham but it shut. Waitrose is actually not too bad price-wise, (cheaper than M&S!) as long as you steer clear of the ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    The Co-op is well good, it used to be my local supermarket until a Tesco opened up in the bottom of my building :erm:

Waitrose is very nice though, especially for desert, booze and the harder-to-find things:yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.