Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    hmmmm is a 33 year old a bit too old for me?
    It entirely depends how hot he is.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm is a 33 year old a bit too old for me?
    Well, it's not so old that it just looks plain wrong. Age isn't that big of an issue, provided the gap isn't too large and even then it shouldn't be a dealbreaker.

Also depends on how hot he is. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hotness is definately a factor :yes:

Hmm narh decided not to maintain the interet in this guy, despite his nice package.

How are we all?

ReputationRep:
    Not too good, just added two people on Facebook from work and found a conversation between them (dated from before I added them as friends) which doesn't speak of me in much of a good way...

Backstabbers eh?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm narh decided not to maintain the interet in this guy, despite his nice package.

How are we all?
    You could've graced us with a picture of said package. :rolleyes:

Humph.

I'm cold, and afraid of the fog that's looming outside now. About to watch the baftas, and eat cornflakes. My life is so simple.

ReputationRep:

How are we all?
    You've seen his package already. :eek3: You flousy. :p:

I'm good. :hugs: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    You make it sound like a business decision. A business deal that involves ****. A poor analogy, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Not too good, just added two people on Facebook from work and found a conversation between them (dated from before I added them as friends) which doesn't speak of me in much of a good way...

Backstabbers eh?
    What did they say?

ReputationRep:

How are we all?
    Doesn't excuse you from providing a photo. :p:

Backstabbers eh?
    Silly people. You should knife them in their sleep. :yep:

Not really, honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    What did they say?
    Well, one of them is the "teasing straight guy" I talk about quite a bit on here, and he was basically saying that he is frightened that I get his number and stalk him or get his address and constantly stalk him. The conversation also turned to say I'd do things like rape him in his sleep or when he is dead. What I am bothered about, is that if he has a problem with me teasing, why does he tease me back, and why hasn't he mentioned something before?

And I know I will never get anywhere with him anyway!

I'm considering sending them PMs on Facebook, but I might just have a quiet word with the both of them at work.

I just thought they were both better than that.

ReputationRep:
    Well, one of them is the "teasing straight guy" I talk about quite a bit on here, and he was basically saying that he is frightened that I get his number and stalk him or get his address and constantly stalk him. The conversation also turned to say I'd do things like rape him in his sleep or when he is dead. What I am bothered about, is that if he has a problem with me teasing, why does he tease me back, and why hasn't he mentioned something before?

And I know I will never get anywhere with him anyway!

I'm considering sending them PMs on Facebook, but I might just have a quiet word with the both of them at work.

I just thought they were both better than that.
    If it was me I would PM saying that you were sorry you made him feel uncomfortable and that you felt he was playing along and sorry if you misread the signs.

I would take that approach because you have to carry on working with him so it is best to keep good relations and also will make him feel like he has been a **** (which he has) whilst in no way reflecting badly on you and leaves you with the high ground.

ReputationRep:
    If it was me I would PM saying that you were sorry you made him feel uncomfortable and that you felt he was playing along and sorry if you misread the signs.

I would take that approach because you have to carry on working with him so it is best to keep good relations and also will make him feel like he has been a **** (which he has) whilst in no way reflecting badly on you and leaves you with the high ground.
    I'm going to PM the pair of them with the same message, basically saying what you said, and also that if they have a problem with me, to say it to my face and not ***** about it on Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to PM the pair of them with the same message, basically saying what you said, and also that if they have a problem with me, to say it to my face and not ***** about it on Facebook.
    I wouldn't put the last bit in - too predictable and gives them some sort of comeback.

Hope it all works out OK. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't put the last bit in - too predictable and gives them some sort of comeback.

Hope it all works out OK. :hugs:
    I dunno, they wern't bullying, just joking but in a way that I don't find funny.

I haven't been misreading the signs at all. I know I have no chance with him, but he teases me anyway, so I tease back.

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** it, I'm not sending a PM, I'll do it face to face, even if I make it private, one or both of them will still blabber at work anyway, so word will still get round

ReputationRep:
    On a random note, I'm considering getting a plain labret piercing :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** it, I'm not sending a PM, I'll do it face to face, even if I make it private, one or both of them will still blabber at work anyway, so word will still get round
    Sounds like a plan. Protip: the more it sounds like you're genuinely trying to clear up confusion, the more they will beat themselves up about it. :yep:

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    On a random note, I'm considering getting a plain labret piercing :unsure:
    Piercings are scary. If labret means under the lips, I suppose it's at least not too crazy.

ReputationRep:
    Labret piercings are hot :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Sounds like a plan. Protip: the more it sounds like you're genuinely trying to clear up confusion, the more they will beat themselves up about it. :yep:

Piercings are scary. If labret means under the lips, I suppose it's at least not too crazy.
    Not going to see one of them till at least Wednesday, so I don't know whether to tell the one I will see tomorrow, or to wait

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.