Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Not going to see one of them till at least Wednesday, so I don't know whether to tell the one I will see tomorrow, or to wait
    I'd just talk to the guy who was mock-flirting with you, and say something along the lines of "I noticed you had a Facebook conversation in which you seemed to seriously misunderstand some things I've said to you. I know you're straight, I don't actually fancy you, and I assumed that if you were uncomfortable with joking about things like that you wouldn't have joined in."

ReputationRep:
    The mthing is though, I DO fancy him, but I know I will never get anywhere with him. He seems to think that I think I will though...

ReputationRep:
    Recommend me some healthy meals gays. I'm talking around 5-600 calories, dinners and the likes. Desperate to get shifting this weight :/

ReputationRep:
    The mthing is though, I DO fancy him, but I know I will never get anywhere with him. He seems to think that I think I will though...
    Replace "I don't actually fancy you" above with "I'm not actually expecting to get with you".

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Recommend me some healthy meals gays. I'm talking around 5-600 calories, dinners and the likes. Desperate to get shifting this weight :/
    No idea about calories, but sweet potatoes are amazing. Poke one with holes, put it in the microwave for around 5 minutes (squeeze it until it feels soft enough to be edible) then consume with whatever (Philadelphia is good, although you might want the diet one if you're dieting).

I'm such a sweet potato evangelist. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Ew, AOL
    Inorite? My Mum has it, I keep telling her to get a real ISP :p:

Neither would I (although he's not my type at all :o:)

*sigh* http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/10249335.stm
    Ugh. Sucky as that is though, it sounds like it was just one stupid manager, not like it was actually pub policy or the fault of the chain. The fact the police have been involved is ridiculous to me.

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    On a random note, I'm considering getting a plain labret piercing :unsure:
    Awesome! Do it. I can't wait to get pierced again, just need to get job stuff sorted.

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Piercings are scary. If labret means under the lips, I suppose it's at least not too crazy.
    They are not! :p: Piercings are awesome. And hot.

Labret piercings are hot :yep:
    Trufax. <3

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, to sleep or not to sleep, that is the question...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sleeping. Night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sleeping.
    You know you're an obsessive when you can sleep-type. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    You know you're an obsessive when you can sleep-type. :p:
    That's just picky; I'm going to be sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    That's just picky; I'm going to be sleeping.
    Again! :eek:

Having said that, I'm off to sleep shortly. Last orders, anyone?

ReputationRep:
    CSI > Sleep

ReputationRep:
    G'night, gays.

isn't this guy hot!!! what do you peeps think? id so like to see the rest of him ..

[IMG]www.new-pix.fitlads.net/large/oQYipHCcpOYrYXynYwisIDRCYpztixqj hcoeREjtaDLgAwDNSNIslVp.jpg[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    10 hours sleep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    isn't this guy hot!!! what do you peeps think? id so like to see the rest of him ..

[IMG]www.new-pix.fitlads.net/large/oQYipHCcpOYrYXynYwisIDRCYpztixqj hcoeREjtaDLgAwDNSNIslVp.jpg[/IMG]
    Broken link!

ReputationRep:
    Mornin'/Afternoon, gays.

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)

Broken link.

ReputationRep:
    So I woke up too late and therefore missed breakfast. I've had a tin of vegetable soup and will have toast before going to karate. Then a nice bit of meat of some variety with rice. Day 1 of diet, not too shabby

ReputationRep:
    So, gays, how is everyone?
    I have one exam left, I'm ******* giddy.

ReputationRep:
    My karate kit isn't going to be dry in time, so I can't go :shifty:

So tonight I shall just do my washing instead, and maybe a few exercises here. At least I can see my bedroom floor now.

ReputationRep:
    Went to the post office to finally post some stuff that should have been done about a month ago. Put trousers in for dry cleaning, purchased some shoe polish. Ambled through the new TKMaxx in Wimbledon, reflecting on my inability to clothes shop.

So far, today has been alright.

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    So I woke up too late and therefore missed breakfast. I've had a tin of vegetable soup and will have toast before going to karate. Then a nice bit of meat of some variety with rice. Day 1 of diet, not too shabby
    Sounds like a good day.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.