Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elynnor1811)
    ah, well i know her from the L word. she's so fiiiiineeeee. :yep:
    The L Word has some talent. Whoever it is that plays Dana is also :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    Hey peeps! I can't remember if I've ever actually posted in here before. Hmm. I'm Lauren and I'm 23. How goes it?
    Heeelllooo!
    I'm too shy to use :sexface: on you.

Nah, jk.

:sexface:

Oh, and here's a girl. *waves hand* How's tricks? Good luck for your job interview tomorrow!
    And I will soon be in Edinburgh. And I am also really excited! I will try to join the LGBT soc of my uni asap..
    (You ever went to CC Blooms in Edinburgh? I thought it was a rather nice club when I visited. And I will visit Edinburgh again sometime soon. Maybe you can tell me some great [non-touristic] areas to visit. ]

ReputationRep:
    Oh and Sarah Shahi!! :sogood:
    In my top ten along with Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Caroline Ribeiro!!! and others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Guys I want a room in London somewhere. Really do not want to go back to Dagenham for the summer :sad:
    So do I I'll be staying on a friend's sofa all summer otherwise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Oh and Sarah Shahi!! :sogood:
    In my top ten along with Megan Fox, Jessica Alba, Caroline Ribeiro!!! and others.
    I hope in that list you are including Olivia Wilde (:love:) and Cobie Smulders (:love:)

ReputationRep:
    I hate Tuesday nights at work. Why am I always rushing around like a blue-arsed fly getting everything done? I tell you why, cos no ****** else will do it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I hope in that list you are including Olivia Wilde (:love:) and Cobie Smulders (:love:)
    Of course it involves Olivia Wilde! I've never heard of Cobie Smulders. Shame. But she looks good!

Adrienne Janic, Adriana Lima, the women in the music video "Chica Bomb", especially the one with the headphones.. :sogood: Katrina Elam is a sweety!

ReputationRep:
    The video for "Alejandro" is absolutely amazing

ReputationRep:
    Of course it involves Olivia Wilde! I've never heard of Cobie Smulders. Shame. But she looks good!
    Watch How I Met Your Mother, there's four seasons of Cobie Smulders being hot.
    Also, Megan Fox is awesome. She said this:
    Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands.
    That's awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Watch How I Met Your Mother, there's four seasons of Cobie Smulders being hot.
    Also, Megan Fox is awesome. She said this:

That's awesome.
    That seriously cracked me up! Awesome! Truly amazing!

I will! Soonish...

ReputationRep:
    That seriously cracked me up! Awesome! Truly amazing!
    Haha, I did the same. I was laughing for five minutes. Then I had the mental picture of Megan Fox strangling a mountain ox with her bare hands. That kept me laughing for a while longer :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Heeelllooo!
    I'm too shy to use :sexface: on you.

Nah, jk.

:sexface:

Oh, and here's a girl. *waves hand* How's tricks? Good luck for your job interview tomorrow!
    And I will soon be in Edinburgh. And I am also really excited! I will try to join the LGBT soc of my uni asap..
    (You ever went to CC Blooms in Edinburgh? I thought it was a rather nice club when I visited. And I will visit Edinburgh again sometime soon. Maybe you can tell me some great [non-touristic] areas to visit. ]
    Edinburgh yay!

also, I did not realise I had a club in Edinburgh :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I haven't been doing much useful, but I am still happy that I have a (male) date to my school leavers' ball. :woo:

Later I am going clubbing with friends, which will hopefully not be too naff.
    Woo! Tell us about him!

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Sadly I have no-one to go gay clubbing with.
    I've never actually been gay clubbing ><

(Original post by C2H5OH)
    So do I I'll be staying on a friend's sofa all summer otherwise...
    Chris and I are hoping to get a place in London soonish. I don't think either of us will be able to stand being stuck at home much longer ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Woo! Tell us about him!
    This

I've never actually been gay clubbing ><
    This

Chris and I are hoping to get a place in London soonish. I don't think either of us will be able to stand being stuck at home much longer ><
    And: You should come to Manchester instead. Cheaper and better(er)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    So what do you guys (and girls!) do? Who's at uni already and who is starting soon?

I'm going to Glasgow to do English Lit. I'm so excited! I already have a degree but it wasn't the best experience so I'm so looking forward to getting stuck in to learning again!

Are any of you guys members of your uni's LGBT soc? I never joined first time round (I was a nervous bisexual... not entirely out! Now I'm a not so nervous queer out to all that matter!) and I'm excited about getting involved!
    I'm starting soon, hopefully.
    I was really wanted to go too Glasgow, but I was rejected. So, Dundee for me. Not awful, just not ideal - mediocre(?). Maybe I'll join my uni's LGBT soc. (assuming of course there is one). :o:

ReputationRep:
    Also! I had a really crappy afternoon. On my way out of the job centre earlier, the bunch of chavs that are permanently outside drinking started kicking off, and one of them shoved another, who banged into me and knocked me down - reinjuring my bad knee ><

I hobbled back to my car, and found that some douchebag had blocked me in my parking his car in the middle of the carpark right behind me. He was sitting in his car, but just completed ignored me when I waved and shouted. So I just had to drive up and over the pavement. Thank goodness for my little 4x4.

Then I popped into Asda, where in the entrance lobby a bunch of little kids were running around screaming, whilst their father just stood there on his mobile. They were still there on my way out, when one of the little ***** ran straight into my cane, knocking me down again :mad: The child looked at me for a second, then just continued running around screaming. I swore and the parent stopped talking on his mobile phone to say angrily "Don't talk to my child like that!". The security guard who helped me up did start having a go at the guy though.

Grrr, I swear the public should be ****ing banned.

ReputationRep:
    And: You should come to Manchester instead. Cheaper and better(er)
    But I work and study in London, as does Chris :p:

ReputationRep:
    Also! I had a really crappy afternoon. On my way out of the job centre earlier, the bunch of chavs that are permanently outside drinking started kicking off, and one of them shoved another, who banged into me and knocked me down - reinjuring my bad knee ><

I hobbled back to my car, and found that some douchebag had blocked me in my parking his car in the middle of the carpark right behind me. He was sitting in his car, but just completed ignored me when I waved and shouted. So I just had to drive up and over the pavement. Thank goodness for my little 4x4.

Then I popped into Asda, where in the entrance lobby a bunch of little kids were running around screaming, whilst their father just stood there on his mobile. They were still there on my way out, when one of the little ***** ran straight into my cane, knocking me down again :mad: The child looked at me for a second, then just continued running around screaming. I swore and the parent stopped talking on his mobile phone to say angrily "Don't talk to my child like that!". The security guard who helped me up did start having a go at the guy though.

Know the feeling. I work at Asda and I ******* tell kids if they are being annoying, and I don't give a **** what the parents think :p:

And I bet you use that cane for other purposes :p:

Also, don't think I can come to the meet :cry:

ReputationRep:

On the upside, you're beginning to sound like House. Next time, you hit the kid with the cane.

But I work and study in London, as does Chris :p:
    Manchester's better though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Know the feeling. I work at Asda and I ******* tell kids if they are being annoying, and I don't give a **** what the parents think :p:

And I bet you use that cane for other purposes :p:

Also, don't think I can come to the meet :cry:
    Too right. Parents need to take some responsibility for their spawn, and if they don't they should be prepared for other people telling them off.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.