Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    On the upside, you're beginning to sound like House. Next time, you hit the kid with the cane.

Manchester's better though.
    Hmmm, I probably am nearly as misanthropic as House. I become even more so when I use the cane, it's incredible how inconsiderate some people can be. And the temptation to beat the child with the cane was very nearly overwhelming. :p:

I've never been to Manchester, so I can't really comment, but man I love London. It also has the added bonus of being pretty close to Southampton (my second favourite city) and Swanage (where my Mum lives, and I spend a lot of time).

ReputationRep:
    Children are evil. The Victorians were totally onto something with the whole 'seen and not heard thing'. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    God, non-breeders really hate kids, don't they? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Children are evil. The Victorians were totally onto something with the whole 'seen and not heard thing'. :yep:
    Preferably not even seen in my book :p:

ReputationRep:
    Remember, we were all kids once :p:

ReputationRep:
    ******* plumber turns up now to repair leaking taps in the bathroom when I have an exam this afternoon :mad2:

ReputationRep:
    God, non-breeders really hate kids, don't they? :p:
    I do. :p: A lot.

Mike gives good examples as to why.
    If children are quiet and sit still or behave, I like them.
    As soon as they cry or shout or are loud or whatever, I hate them. I loathe them.
    :p:
    (Actually, I must have hated myself then. I was a screaming baby. )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Also! I had a really crappy afternoon. On my way out of the job centre earlier, the bunch of chavs that are permanently outside drinking started kicking off, and one of them shoved another, who banged into me and knocked me down - reinjuring my bad knee ><

I hobbled back to my car, and found that some douchebag had blocked me in my parking his car in the middle of the carpark right behind me. He was sitting in his car, but just completed ignored me when I waved and shouted. So I just had to drive up and over the pavement. Thank goodness for my little 4x4.

Then I popped into Asda, where in the entrance lobby a bunch of little kids were running around screaming, whilst their father just stood there on his mobile. They were still there on my way out, when one of the little ***** ran straight into my cane, knocking me down again :mad: The child looked at me for a second, then just continued running around screaming. I swore and the parent stopped talking on his mobile phone to say angrily "Don't talk to my child like that!". The security guard who helped me up did start having a go at the guy though.

Grrr, I swear the public should be ****ing banned.
    I actually got angry while I read your post. :rolleyes: I feel with you..
    Seriously hit them with a crane next time. And did you actually knock against the window of the guy's car?

ReputationRep:
    The last day or so has been awesome. I shall address it under two headings. :cool:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Woo! Tell us about him!
    He's a guy I went on a date with a while back, but hadn't really talked to since. It turned out that he recently won the essay competition that I won last year, and we got talking again. He's not properly out, which I assumed meant there was no point inviting him, but apparently you can be not out and still go to a ball with a guy (his parents think he's going with a girl called Alice). :woo:

Enjoy your straight clubbing :awesome:
    You know the straight guy I always complain about liking? Due to large quantities of alcohol, and some turn of events I'm not entirely sure what it was, I ended up dancing with him rather up close and personal (that phrase doesn't do it justice, but I'm not really very up on clubbing lingo). Unless my memory deceives me (and that is possible), I think I kissed him. Totally made my night. :woo:

tl;dr: I got a date for my ball; I got with my straight crush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    The last day or so has been awesome. I shall address it under two headings. :cool:

He's a guy I went on a date with a while back, but hadn't really talked to since. It turned out that he recently won the essay competition that I won last year, and we got talking again. He's not properly out, which I assumed meant there was no point inviting him, but apparently you can be not out and still go to a ball with a guy (his parents think he's going with a girl called Alice). :woo:

You know the straight guy I always complain about liking? Due to large quantities of alcohol, and some turn of events I'm not entirely sure what it was, I ended up dancing with him rather up close and personal (that phrase doesn't do it justice, but I'm not really very up on clubbing lingo). Unless my memory deceives me (and that is possible), I think I kissed him. Totally made my night. :woo:

tl;dr: I got a date for my ball; I got with my straight crush.
    I am so proud of you!
    Hope you have fun at your ball.
    So you got a second date for your other ball, too? Sry, couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    Very goood, I approve :yep:

Is one not enough?! Srsly though: :yep:
    I did say alcohol made things possible.

(his parents think he's going with a girl called Alice)
    I'm going to refer to you as Alice Pieszecki from now on.

ReputationRep:
    Yay Daniel!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. How are we all today?

ReputationRep:
    Daniel's turning into a **** :p:

Yawn. Just got up (:o:) to find 4 missed calls from work wanting me in early because one of the trolley boys (the one I like, and the one centred around recent issues detailed in this thread) went home sick yesterday (was throwing up and his eyes had gone all puffy. Ouch!). Am I going in? No! I'm sick of them relying on me and they can stay in the ******* for a change!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Very new to this gig! I would say that I'm... bi-curious? I find it extreeemly hard to talk about it with people as most people I know tend to think girls who say this are just out for attention for some really odd reason I'm really not. In fact, I've had this awkwardness with girls when I was younger, and as time passes I feel like it's a sort of attraction? Nowadays I do get little crushes on girls and things, and I do feel very sexually attracted to them. I always remember when I was a teenager, every girl had their celebrity crush - most of mine were female. I've had a little fun with a girl though at a *ahem*lapclub, but I thought this was just me being comfortable (she was naked though haha!), although the other girls in my group were not exactly feeling the same way as me lol! I was thinking of joining my university's LGBT - wondering what it's like in general? It has scared me quite a bit as I find myself either really horny for a girl or a guy (sometimes both, but atm it's been mainly the former), and my attractions towards boys have eased off a little. I'm quite scared to experiment but excited too!

Sorry if that was a little too explicit lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chica_chica)
    Hello everyone. How are we all today?
    hello you :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    hello you :jumphug:
    Hello how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chica_chica)
    Hello how are you?
    ok i guess.

off to a maths exam soon :unsure:

whats up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lost_puppy)
    Hey everyone,

Very new to this gig! I would say that I'm... bi-curious? I find it extreeemly hard to talk about it with people as most people I know tend to think girls who say this are just out for attention for some really odd reason I'm really not. In fact, I've had this awkwardness with girls when I was younger, and as time passes I feel like it's a sort of attraction? Nowadays I do get little crushes on girls and things, and I do feel very sexually attracted to them. I always remember when I was a teenager, every girl had their celebrity crush - most of mine were female. I've had a little fun with a girl though at a *ahem*lapclub, but I thought this was just me being comfortable (she was naked though haha!), although the other girls in my group were not exactly feeling the same way as me lol! I was thinking of joining my university's LGBT - wondering what it's like in general? It has scared me quite a bit as I find myself either really horny for a girl or a guy (sometimes both, but atm it's been mainly the former), and my attractions towards boys have eased off a little. I'm quite scared to experiment but excited too!

Sorry if that was a little too explicit lol
    I am bi but I still haven't told a lot of people. I havent' joined any groups yet but I am th inking about it.
    I understand why you might feel nervous but at least you can talk about it on here if need be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    ok i guess.

off to a maths exam soon :unsure:

whats up?
    Not much at the moment. In between classes at school, killing time :cool:

Good luck with your exam!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.