Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    WHERE IS EVERYONE I NEED SYMPATHY DAMMIT.

Only several hours on the train, but thanks.
    :console: :hugs: I think we should all go with you, then you can have a harem :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Also: My lecture this evening served to do nothing more than make me very angry :mad: Specifically at the weapons' grade **** ends that oppose GM crops, and wasted billions of pounds worth of research and development, and set us way back in the fight against crop disease and even human disease

ReputationRep:
    AAARGH. :mad:

Scratch that positivity above. I now no longer have a date for the ball, and will have to contact school telling them to cancel a second ticket. F. M. L.
    Oh noooos

Take Spacecam with you!

On another note: I feel so unloved. :cry: :c
    Oh well, I shouldn't give a ****. But it just gets to me sometimes. :emo:

But how were your days, gays?

ReputationRep:
    I'm leaving for Amsterdam at 3.45 am tomorrow, I should probably pack...

(Original post by Laertes)
    *Sympathy*
    Thank you.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    :console: :hugs: I think we should all go with you, then you can have a harem :yep:
    Wonder what my school would make of that...

Also: My lecture this evening served to do nothing more than make me very angry :mad: Specifically at the weapons' grade **** ends that oppose GM crops, and wasted billions of pounds worth of research and development, and set us way back in the fight against crop disease and even human disease
    I read a blog post this week about how much we need to stop talking about GM stuff. It is a pretty moronic thing to make an issue.

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Oh noooos

Take Spacecam with you!

On another note: I feel so unloved. :cry: :c
    Oh well, I shouldn't give a ****. But it just gets to me sometimes. :emo:

But how were your days, gays?
    Thanks. And I know the feeling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag)

Wonder what my school would make of that...
    Find out!

I read a blog post this week about how much we need to stop talking about GM stuff. It is a pretty moronic thing to make an issue..
    It really is. All it is, is an faster and more efficient way of doing what farmers and agriculturalists have done for centuries. Plus there's the fact that no other food stuff undergoes more safety testing than GM crops.

ReputationRep:
    It really is. All it is, is an faster and more efficient way of doing what farmers and agriculturalists have done for centuries. Plus there's the fact that no other food stuff undergoes more safety testing than GM crops.
    But it will turn us into mutants?! Sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    But it will turn us into mutants?! Sarcasm
    My wrath towards those that actually think things like that is difficult to control.

ReputationRep:
    My wrath towards those that actually think things like that is difficult to control.
    Exactly. 1 Mutant + 1 Shotgun = Problem solved.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. 1 Mutant + 1 Shotgun = Problem solved.
    Which reminds me :p:

http://xkcd.com/734/ Teeheehee.

ReputationRep:
    Reading http://xkcd.com/701/ while listening to Leonard Cohen is not a recipe for a cheerful mood. I really ought to pack.

ReputationRep:
    Which reminds me :p:

http://xkcd.com/734/ Teeheehee.
    How, I love xkcd.

ReputationRep:
    I could really do with a benzo right about now. Quadruple espresso and a red bull probably a bad idea.

ReputationRep:
    I could really do with a benzo right about now. Quadruple espressovodka and a red bull probably a badgood idea.
    Fix'd.

Why am I still not fully packed? I have to leave in four hours...

ReputationRep:
    i have NO idea how I'm going to get my stuff to and from uni. My mum is refusing to drive on the fricking motorway FML.

ReputationRep:
    Fix'd.

Why am I still not fully packed? I have to leave in four hours...
    Oh no, vodka is not my tipple of choice :p: I'm far more couth than that

Argh, the internet is not good for my rage this evening. First off, a blog on LadsLads. Stereotypically "good looking" guy posts a blog about how he got his kicks recently by finding a "ugly, fat, desperate, pathetic" guy, flirted with him, lead him on and then laughed when the guy spent a load of money traveling to visit him, only to be stood up. It could well have been a troll/attention seeking blog, but regardless I know too many gays with *****y attitudes like that, and they seriously make me want to punch them.

Then someone negged me on here with the comment "You're clearly not a real man" because I said I didn't care about football or the world cup. I don't so much care about the neg rep or the comment, just the attitude that many people in that thread shared that if you don't like football or sports or whatever then you're gay/a nancy boy/a woman/etc.

Grr, people piss me off. </rant>

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, vodka is not my tipple of choice :p: I'm far more couth than that

Argh, the internet is not good for my rage this evening. First off, a blog on LadsLads. Stereotypically "good looking" guy posts a blog about how he got his kicks recently by finding a "ugly, fat, desperate, pathetic" guy, flirted with him, lead him on and then laughed when the guy spent a load of money traveling to visit him, only to be stood up. It could well have been a troll/attention seeking blog, but regardless I know too many gays with *****y attitudes like that, and they seriously make me want to punch them.

Then someone negged me on here with the comment "You're clearly not a real man" because I said I didn't care about football or the world cup. I don't so much care about the neg rep or the comment, just the attitude that many people in that thread shared that if you don't like football or sports or whatever then you're gay/a nancy boy/a woman/etc.

Grr, people piss me off. </rant>
    Vodka doesn't have to be uncouth. Triple vodka and coke for the win. :yep:

What a complete tosser.

Also, you are blatantly a real man. Football is dull.

Anyway, I'm actually going to go to sleep for a short while. I shall return on Monday, with Tales Of The Continent. Have fun without me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    If you're within travelling distance of Manchester I'll go with you :console:
    Is this an advert? :coma: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I return.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thank you whoever repped me :p: I assure you I am all man

ReputationRep:
    Well, my girlfriend and I broke up. :/ Mostly it was because neither of us wanted to do a long distance thing, but there were a few other reasons as well.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.