Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm so ill. I keep coughing like I'm ******* consumptive Romantic poet. or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    Pardon? I'm a little hard of hearing... :p:
    You go deaf if you ... too much
    I thought you were making a crack at me going to a rheumo as it's mostly old people that need them :p: And I always thought it was blind too! :rofl:

Gah, the pharmacist mixed up my prescription! Good thing I check them. I went back and corrected them, and the pharmacist that served me looked like he was going to cry ><

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

What's up folks?!

This thread's on 294 so I have got literally no idea what the topic of discussion is. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aura1947)
    Hey!

What's up folks?!

This thread's on 294 so I have got literally no idea what the topic of discussion is. :/
    Welcome! :wavey: Tell us about yourself! And don't worry, this is just a general chat thread, talk about whatever you want

(Original post by UCUL)
    You guys are homos lol.
    Holy crap, seriously? :eek: Damn, I better just toddle off and shoot myself then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Welcome! :wavey: Tell us about yourself! And don't worry, this is just a general chat thread, talk about whatever you want
    Aye. I feel so welcomed.

Alrighty lol. I am a gay guy (!), 17 years old, from Pakistan and hoping to study Electrical Engineering this fall.

Pretty much in the closet. Only a few very close friends know. So unless someone I know happens to come across this post I don't think I am screwed.

Oh. And I am a chubby chaser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UCUL)
    You guys are homos lol.
    Am I?

****!

I am.

ReputationRep:
    Aye. I feel so welcomed.

Alrighty lol. I am a gay guy (!), 17 years old, from Pakistan and hoping to study Electrical Engineering this fall.

Pretty much in the closet. Only a few very close friends know. So unless someone I know happens to come across this post I don't think I am screwed.

Heeeelllooo! :wave:

How's tricks? Or how goes it?
    I'm not totally updated on the views of homos in Pakistan. But I guess it's probably best to stay in the closet over there...?
    You're going to UK to study right?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by icysquall)
    You mean to say that there are homosexuals in this thread?! I'm sickened. I must go to Church immediately and pray for forgiveness

:awesome:
    I know I was shocked too :sadnod: someone should alert the village elders

Aye. I feel so welcomed.

Welcome :hugs: how are things? And oo where do you want to study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Heeeelllooo! :wave:

How's tricks? Or how goes it?
    I'm not totally updated on the views of homos in Pakistan. But I guess it's probably best to stay in the closet over there...?
    You're going to UK to study right?
    Yes. It's best to stay in the closet. lol. I mean, I am not quite well versed in the laws they have here (how ignorant of me lol) but according to the 'Islamic Sharia' homosexual acts that can be testified by four reliable witnesses have to be punished with death. Heh.

Sadly, I won't be coming to UK. I got into University of Toronto for Electrical Engineering but I don't think my dad can afford it (he hasn't given a first decision yet so I haven't replied to the offer as of now)...so I'll probably be going to this university in Pakistan. And yes, I'll have to wear uniform. But it's the best engineering university in Pakistan. God this sucks (no pun inteneded *giggles*).

ReputationRep:
    Yes. It's best to stay in the closet. lol. I mean, I am not quite well versed in the laws they have here (how ignorant of me lol) but according to the 'Islamic Sharia' homosexual acts that can be testified by four reliable witnesses have to be punished with death. Heh.

Sadly, I won't be coming to UK. I got into University of Toronto for Electrical Engineering but I don't think my dad can afford it (he hasn't given a first decision yet so I haven't replied to the offer as of now)...so I'll probably be going to this university in Pakistan. And yes, I'll have to wear uniform. But it's the best engineering university in Pakistan. God this sucks (no pun inteneded *giggles*).
    Just like I thought.
    But Toronto would be awesome! (And very liberal) I hope you dad can afford it.
    If not then it's just three more years in Pakistan. And I think uniforms are hot. :coma: ... on others though, not on me. :p:
    I take it you don't plan on staying in Pakistan?

ReputationRep:
    Just like I thought.
    But Toronto would be awesome! (And very liberal) I hope you dad can afford it.
    If not then it's just three more years in Pakistan. And I think uniforms are hot. :coma: ... on others though, not on me. :p:
    I take it you don't plan on staying in Pakistan?
    Yes it would be! Plus it snows there. lol I love snow! Where I live it's so hot that even my bed radiates heat! :eek:

Four years actually. But uniforms suck so bad. :/ Don't quite complement my rotund figure. Hehe Anyhow, Momma Aura and Pappa Aura have been talking. So chances seem pretty good atm! Of course I need to meet the offer as well which happens to be BBB heh. Sort of messed up two of my papers (but so did everyone else) so yeah let's see!

So what's up with you?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it would be! Plus it snows there. lol I love snow! Where I live it's so hot that even my bed radiates heat! :eek:

Four years actually. But uniforms suck so bad. :/ Don't quite complement my rotund figure. Hehe Anyhow, Momma Aura and Pappa Aura have been talking. So chances seem pretty good atm! Of course I need to meet the offer as well which happens to be BBB heh. Sort of messed up two of my papers (but so did everyone else) so yeah let's see!

So what's up with you?
    Everything in my room radiates heat. But I live under the roof, so that's normal.

I wish you good luck, mate! :woo: BBB seems manageable! And then you get four years of freedom! At least.

What's up with me? In what sense?

ReputationRep:
    Everything in my room radiates heat. But I live under the roof, so that's normal.

I wish you good luck, mate! :woo: BBB seems manageable! And then you get four years of freedom! At least.

What's up with me? In what sense?
    Had my last exam the other day and couple of us friends headed over to McDonald's. Got myself an ice cream on the way out and it was melting all over my hand in literally seconds! And then a sudden gust of wind (we were at the beach) blew a good deal of the liquefied ice cream all over me (I was like wtf?!). Can you beat that?

Oh yes freedom indeed! But also that ever nagging guilt that my sister's studying in the best medical university in Pakistan and her fees is only 8 lakh rupees...while mine will be 25 lakhs. Agh.

What's up as in...I have been talking a lot about my life. You want to share anything about yours?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I thought you were making a crack at me going to a rheumo as it's mostly old people that need them And I always thought it was blind too!
    Maybe that's why I got it wrong :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Had my last exam the other day and couple of us friends headed over to McDonald's. Got myself an ice cream on the way out and it was melting all over my hand in literally seconds! And then a sudden gust of wind (we were at the beach) blew a good deal of the liquefied ice cream all over me (I was like wtf?!). Can you beat that?

Oh yes freedom indeed! But also that ever nagging guilt that my sister's studying in the best medical university in Pakistan and her fees is only 8 lakh rupees...while mine will be 25 lakhs. Agh.

What's up as in...I have been talking a lot about my life. You want to share anything about yours?!
    Actually... I can't beat that. :p: Or I could, but with something other than heat! So I was riding my bike. I bought two packages of my favourite ice cream and headed towards home, wanting to take the way through the field. However, I haven't seen the kerbside before that path... So I made an involuntary forward flip with the bike and landed on my ice cream! Somehow my feet got stuck in the hole between the bike too (if you know what I'm talking about...)
    Poor ice cream. It was no longer of use for me.

So I tried googling how much 1 lakh rupee is in Euro. I failed.

Okay. So I'm 20, German and totally into girls. I'm completely out of the closet. And for me it will be Biological Sciences in the UK. I'm glad to get out of Germany, but only because I like to travel and want to live in another country. I can't stand it when it's too hot, so Pakistan won't be on the list of countries I'd like to live in. :p:
    But if you end up in Toronto, then please tell me about it! I'd love to go to Canada one day.

ReputationRep:
    New piece of eyecandy, Gay boys

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=279036

Feel free to PM him.

Let's freak him out...he gave me a nasty neg for my signature. Payback with nice things to look at :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Actually... I can't beat that. :p: Or I could, but with something other than heat! So I was riding my bike. I bought two packages of my favourite ice cream and headed towards home, wanting to take the way through the field. However, I haven't seen the kerbside before that path... So I made an involuntary forward flip with the bike and landed on my ice cream! Somehow my feet got stuck in the hole between the bike too (if you know what I'm talking about...)
    Poor ice cream. It was no longer of use for me.

So I tried googling how much 1 lakh rupee is in Euro. I failed.

Okay. So I'm 20, German and totally into girls. I'm completely out of the closet. And for me it will be Biological Sciences in the UK. I'm glad to get out of Germany, but only because I like to travel and want to live in another country. I can't stand it when it's too hot, so Pakistan won't be on the list of countries I'd like to live in. :p:
    But if you end up in Toronto, then please tell me about it! I'd love to go to Canada one day.
    Well, looking at the bright side, that leap into the ice cream sure must've cooled you off. Though getting your feet stuck must have been a bummer. :/ *hug*

Apparently 1 lakh Pakistan rupees = 967.062902 Euros Haha.

OMG! Out of the closet, eh? Must be swell *imagines being out of the closet and quickly stops* Hehehe. How did your family take it? Were they supporting? Or was your mum all "I want my ******* grandkids!"?!

And gosh! You're just like me! I love to travel as well! I have been all over Pakistan (the Northern areas are particularly beautiful I must say! Rich with culture and not quite hot!). I have also been to Japan and America.

I'll certainly fill you in about Canada! Maybe go and have a coffee?

ReputationRep:

Feel free to PM him.

Let's freak him out...he gave me a nasty neg for my signature. Payback with nice things to look at :sexface:
    Gah. Too skinny. I like my men to have some meat on them.

ReputationRep:
    Well, looking at the bright side, that leap into the ice cream sure must've cooled you off. Though getting your feet stuck must have been a bummer. :/ *hug*

Apparently 1 lakh Pakistan rupees = 967.062902 Euros Haha.

OMG! Out of the closet, eh? Must be swell *imagines being out of the closet and quickly stops* Hehehe. How did your family take it? Were they supporting? Or was your mum all "I want my ******* grandkids!"?!

And gosh! You're just like me! I love to travel as well! I have been all over Pakistan (the Northern areas are particularly beautiful I must say! Rich with culture and not quite hot!). I have also been to Japan and America.

I'll certainly fill you in about Canada! Maybe go and have a coffee?
    I didn't get hurt, so I ended up laughing hysterically about it. :hugs:

Okay, THAT is much then!

I can sum it up like this: I haven't had one single negative reaction from anyone. But maybe that's due to me talking about it normally and not making a fuss about it. As if we weren't in the minority. Or maybe I am surrounded by a bunch of liberal folks! (and maybe had people talking behind my backs. But those never were my friends in the first place then. )
    So being out is awesome. I can put up any posters I like in my uni room. So it'll be a place full of hot women.. :p:

I want to go to Japan!!! For several months perhaps, but first I want to learn the language. How was it over there?? And travelling is so much fun! I love getting to know other cultures and just look at the cities and landscapes and compare them with those of my home country.

Yes! I'd love to go there for holidays first, of course. To check it all out.

ReputationRep:

Feel free to PM him.

Nice :rofl:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.