Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Do we like the new hair?
    OMG OMG OMG. I love it! I have always wanted to get my hair done like that. Except my folks would skin me alive...

ReputationRep:
    I have a worrying new crush that I have to admit.

OMG it's so insane.

Lena... the girl who won the Eurovision. I can't stop watching her video on YouTube. She is absolutely adorable! Her dance moves, her cute accent. *dies*

ReputationRep:
    Do we like the new hair?
    LOVE. IT :yy:
    the colour is nice but the style is just :coma:

nice work dude (lol I know you are a girl but I just like calling people dudes )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    I have a worrying new crush that I have to admit.

OMG it's so insane.

Lena... the girl who won the Eurovision. I can't stop watching her video on YouTube. She is absolutely adorable! Her dance moves, her cute accent. *dies*
    :mmm: she's not my type at all but I can see how people would fancy her

As for that song :nn: France or Cyprus were the winners in my eyes (and to a lesser extent Bosnia& Herzegovina and Belgium) :yy:

ps. dudes, 3rd solo drive tonight :proud:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't actually watch the eurovision lol! I fell in love when I saw her on one of the music channels.

But she was born in 1991 and my lower limit is generally 1990 so I feel quite wrong. Although at least she's older than Miley who is my sick secret!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm on my phone and it doesn't like me quoting but SuperSam your hair is ace!! I adore the colour!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't actually watch the eurovision lol! I fell in love when I saw her on one of the music channels.

But she was born in 1991 and my lower limit is generally 1990 so I feel quite wrong. Although at least she's older than Miley who is my sick secret!!
    I never miss Eurovision lol

in fact i've already downloaded Cyprus' tune (to join the rest of my eurovisoion tunes collected over the years) need france's but it won't let me download it on it's own

hehe femme lover eh?

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the femmes!! I love girly girls and I'm a total sucker for a long curly haired red head. Swoon!

That being said I'm all about personality when it comes to real life attraction. So while my "looks only" crushes (celebrities and strangers) are always femmes if it's someone I know well that I start to fall for then I wouldn't rule them out just for being butch. I love all women!!

ReputationRep:
    It's all about the femmes!! I love girly girls and I'm a total sucker for a long curly haired red head. Swoon!
    Christina Hendricks?

ReputationRep:

That being said I'm all about personality when it comes to real life attraction. So while my "looks only" crushes (celebrities and strangers) are always femmes if it's someone I know well that I start to fall for then I wouldn't rule them out just for being butch. I love all women!!
    lol well i'm still in the process of realising my sexuality but atm I really prefer the more tomboyish/ soft butch girl.

I do have an eye for some femmes though (no-one famous)

who knows it could all change (or i could straighten out again :mmm:)

ReputationRep:
    Laertes - hell yeah! And Deborah Ann Woll one of the main reasons I watch True Blood. Rawr. But Kristen Stewart is my number one! Love her in Adventureland and Into The Wild. I'm so excited for The Runaways!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Christina Hendricks?
    I'm gayer than a midnight showing of Showgirls, but Christina Hendricks is stunning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I'm gayer than a midnight showing of Showgirls, but Christina Hendricks is stunning.
    :yep:
    Everybody likes Christina Hendricks.

ReputationRep:
    :yep:
    Everybody likes Christina Hendricks.
    I don't find her that attractive

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Do we like the new hair?
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    I don't find her that attractive

:getmecoat:
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    :mad:
    :mfing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    lol i urge you to only watch the first two. The rest are hideously awful!
    Heh, I quite enjoyed them! You cutting your hair off was interesting...

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Back from Vienna.

I'm in love with that place. Honest to god, it is a kiss-in-the-rain (though it was actually sweltering), slow romantic-student-couple, beautiful place filled with beautiful people.

The public transport is almost orgasmic. :teehee:

Oh yeah. Football. Forgot to watch...
    Vienna is AWESOME. I went in the Easter holidays. The culture there is remarkable, everything is so clean and so beautiful! However, I'm not sure I'd like to live there, it felt like stepping back 100 years. It's more a city to admire I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :mfing:
    There's always one, isn't there.

ReputationRep:
    There's always one, isn't there.
    :sad:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.