Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    I have a worrying new crush that I have to admit.

OMG it's so insane.

Lena... the girl who won the Eurovision. I can't stop watching her video on YouTube. She is absolutely adorable! Her dance moves, her cute accent. *dies*
    *swoons* don't usually get crushes on people I've never met...but she's just so adorable & pretty! *Wants one*

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Do we like the new hair?
    Wow that's an amazing colour sam, so much fun! love it, perfect for summer :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Cocktails good.

(Original post by veggie4life)
    okay make that 10 slices. AKA the whole thing.
    You big gay, I could easily eat a whole one or more :p:

(Original post by icysquall)
    I'm gayer than a midnight showing of Showgirls, but Christina Hendricks is stunning.
    I hare thatr.

EDIT: Should say "I hear that" :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I am guessing I am the only one here who has a massive crush on Jonah Hill.

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :sad:
    I do love the cat in your sig!

I've only come back into this thread the last few days and its lovely to see more girls here

ReputationRep:
    Got no hot water again. Fourth morning in a row. We're paying hundreds of pounds for the privilege of this en-suite that doesn't work...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Cocktails good.

You big gay, I could easily eat a whole one or more :p:

I hare thatr.

EDIT: Should say "I hear that" :lolwut:
    A few too many cocktails, perhaps? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aura1947)
    I am guessing I am the only one here who has a massive crush on Jonah Hill.

:coma:
    Don't see it myself I'm afraid.

(Original post by Laertes)
    A few too many cocktails, perhaps? :awesome:
    I only had two :p: Although they were fairly potent. A Gibson martini (2-3 parts dry gin, 0.5-1 part dry vermouth, garnished with cocktail onions) and a 'Union Jack' (1 part grenadine, 1 part maraschino, 2 parts Chartreuse, layered one on top of the other in a liqueur glass). Delicious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    *swoons* don't usually get crushes on people I've never met...but she's just so adorable & pretty! *Wants one*
    I always get crushes on people I've never met. It's crazy. And probably due to my fear of commitment lol! If I crush on a famous person/stranger then there is no chance of commitment. It's harmless fun!

ReputationRep:
    good morning :grouphugs:

:work:

ReputationRep:
    Good morning all!

Is anyone else watching Big Brother? I've not watched it since the year Nadia won but this year I'm finding myself hooked. I think it's because I really like some of the house mates!

ReputationRep:
    Big Brother makes me want to kill myself every year, so this year I am not bothering

ReputationRep:
    Big Brother makes me want to kill myself every year, so this year I am not bothering
    Haha!! That is normally my reaction. And it has only been 5 days so I might find myself hating it as usual in a couple of weeks! But at the moment I'm liking most of the house mates!

ReputationRep:
    I've never really "gotten into" BB, I'm happy enough with my 4/5 minutes a day from a youtuber that makes it "bearable" and slightly funny.

ReputationRep:
    I got my first alert. :teehee:
    (EVER!)

Anyways.. I hope I can make it to the match on time this evening. I'm a little worried about that..

ReputationRep:
    Hey y'all.

I just made a video on Youtube about proof that God hates the gayz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqULkcAnjfs

Before anyone shouts, I'm gay :P

ReputationRep:
    So far the World Cup is similar to when you take a guy home and when you get his boxers off instead of finding the 8" treat you hope for he has a 3" weener - very disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    So far the World Cup is similar to when you take a guy home and when you get his boxers off instead of finding the 8" treat you hope for he has a 3" weener - very disappointing.
    That's a fantastic analogy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    :rofl: You never fail to amuse me Timothy...

Wouldn't mind finding someone with an 8'' treat...

ReputationRep:
    Big Brother & Football? I'm in hell Dx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    That's a fantastic analogy.
    :teehee:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.