Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    I do love the cat in your sig!

I've only come back into this thread the last few days and its lovely to see more girls here
    haha cheers cats are awesome aren't they? :emog:

I'm a relative n00b here so greetings!

ps. I was beng nosey and I love this pic from your tumblr, made me lawl so much

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3...390oo1_500.jpg[/IMG]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I got my first alert. :teehee:
    (EVER!)

Anyways.. I hope I can make it to the match on time this evening. I'm a little worried about that..
    on TSR?! naughty girl :mad: I'm past that stage, I just get warnings now (not that often though) because I am badass

what the cockahoop did you do?

ohh what match?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    So far the World Cup is similar to when you take a guy home and when you get his boxers off instead of finding the 8" treat you hope for he has a 3" weener - very disappointing.
    Size queeeeen :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OMG, Germany plays so ******* amazing. :coma: :sogood: :love:
    (Okay, Australia isn't the best. But those two goals... !!!)

ReputationRep:
    FFFFUUU- :mad: I can't stand this house, and ****ing football! I have a load of coursework to do for tomorrow and there's no where in this house I can peacefully sit and do it. So I'm forced to do it in the living room where my brother is insisting on watching the football on max volume, occasionally screaming at the TV. ****'s sake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    :teehee:

Also, meant to say it the other day, I love your hair I'm so envious, I want colourful hair again. I'm still yet to go properly blue hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robbo3045)
    Size queeeeen :rolleyes:
    Aren't we all? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    Aren't we all? :p:
    Nope, it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean that counts :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Big Brother & Football? I'm in hell Dx
    If you come round mine you'll be in heaven

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    If you come round mine you'll be in heaven
    Yeah, you wish. I'd have to be bound and gagged first.. DON'T even think about it :P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you wish. I'd have to be bound and gagged first.. DON'T even think about it :P
    You know that's encouraging him right? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Nope, it's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean that counts :p:
    To be honest... it's both :p:

ReputationRep:
    Also, meant to say it the other day, I love your hair I'm so envious, I want colourful hair again. I'm still yet to go properly blue hehe.
    hehe thanks I am quite fond of it :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sitting in a service station doing my work, because I couldn't get any done at home. Been here ten minutes and already spied about 5 hotties

ReputationRep:
    Ooof, **** me, make that like 20! There must have been a gig or something tonight, a huge crowd of *extremely* hot metallers just strolled in :drool: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    haha cheers cats are awesome aren't they? :emog:

I'm a relative n00b here so greetings!

ps. I was beng nosey and I love this pic from your tumblr, made me lawl so much

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3...390oo1_500.jpg[/IMG]
    Haha they are indeed! good to know it made someone else laugh too! I dont often find pics like that funny anymore because there are so many of them, but that one made my laugh more than most!

I nearly came home with two kittens today, walked past a pet shop and there were 2 adorable black kittens with white socks :love:

ReputationRep:
    Study leave has ended. Back to lessons, tomorrow
    Night all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    Haha they are indeed! good to know it made someone else laugh too! I dont often find pics like that funny anymore because there are so many of them, but that one made my laugh more than most!

I nearly came home with two kittens today, walked past a pet shop and there were 2 adorable black kittens with white socks :love:
    lol know what you mean. Kinda like over-exposure

awww they sound cute but my cat is the cutest of all cats ever she's a gorgeous pussy indeed :emog:

_

ah look what i found:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EceT6XUMpI4 the butch one :coma:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: What do you take me for? :angel:There is more to me than binding and gagging you know :hubba:

You know that's encouraging him right? :p:
    Says you?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching the Tony Awards. I am such a gay.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.