Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by icysquall)
    Oh wow, last night was weird. I'd probably get banned if I gave you the details. :p:
    PM me ... plz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    When I get a new laptop (which wont be for a few years as this one is less than a year old and I have extended the warranty for it), I might make the effort and go to John Lewis, as I believe they do a 5 year guarantee as standard on electicals.
    That's true on TVs but not other electricals necessarily. They normally do a 3 year warranty for other stuff (like my Nespresso coffee machine :coma:) but it varies.

You can have a look at their website, that'll be able to tell you what the warrenties are like for laptops (although it's worth ringing up your local store to make sure they don't have a better offer) :yy:

ReputationRep:
    John Lewis 's warranties are my favourite things about the place. I bought my most recent set of headphones from there almost solely for the 5-year warranty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    PM me ... plz!
    Also me.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, sordid and surreal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Hmmm, sordid and surreal.
    Yeah, pretty much. I hoped that I'd wake up and it would all have been a dream, but no such luck.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, last night was weird. I'd probably get banned if I gave you the details. :p:
    Tell. :yep: Use double entendre and suggestion where necessary. :p:

Remember the simple rule if you give the mods an erection you don't get any warning points. :yep:

Also if you give Liam (Lord Hysteria) an erection you get loads of rep points. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)

Remember the simple rule if you give the mods an erection you don't get any warning points. :yep:

Also if you give Liam (Lord Hysteria) an erection you get loads of rep points. :coma:
    Basically drunken game of Never Have I Ever leads to drunken shenanigans. That's a relatively tame summary of events. :p:

ReputationRep:
    hmm i can join my local gym (with pool) for £29 a month. Debating whether too. it's a lot of money to commit too lol.

ReputationRep:
    So last night I got back from school at 10pm, due to prefecting parents' evening. Have lots and lots of work to do. :mad:

Tomorrow I am at a debating competition all evening, so won't be here again.

How are you all?

(Original post by TickTackToe)
    Does anyone know if there are any gay forums or websites for people in hull? i seem to be the only person and its rather depressing.
    Try QYN (queer youth network); they have people all around the place.

(Original post by paddy)
    It is super tasty to be fair :holmes:

The chocolate cheesecake I had was from Waitrose, even better than M&S.

Upper-middle class never tasted so good :coma:
    Try upper-middle-class tiramisu. *nom nom nom*

Am I too late for a PM? :p:

:tea:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:

hey there.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The official emoticons not enough for you, are they? :p:

In response to all the exercise talk above: I went for a run today, with a guy who did Tough Guy in the weekend. And I survived! So I clearly now qualify as Tough. :yep:

(Original post by dbmag9)
    The official emoticons not enough for you, are they? :p:

In response to all the exercise talk above: I went for a run today, with a guy who did Tough Guy in the weekend. And I survived! So I clearly now qualify as Tough. :yep:
    'sup ***** !

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    :hugs:

hey there.

wooooo hello

(Original post by veggie4life)
    hmm i can join my local gym (with pool) for £29 a month. Debating whether too. it's a lot of money to commit too lol.
    So, what u gonna do?

(Original post by Ataloss)

'tis true :sad: ...

ReputationRep:
    'tis true :sad: ...
    Well I didn't get any rep so I guess I failed... :p:

ReputationRep:
    So, what u gonna do?
    I still dont know D'you reckon it's worth it ?

Well I didn't get any rep so I guess I failed... :p:
    not yet
    more warning points!! :eek:, what for this time? :eek2:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.