(Original post by robbo3045)
    See after all these months apart, you still know me too well :tong:
    I remember you being a massive size queen. :yep:

What else have you been up to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I remember you being a massive size queen. :yep:

What else have you been up to?
    Don't get me wrong, there's been many a smaller guy who can do just as good a job :p:

I've finished Uni, so I guess that means I'm no longer a real TSRer now. And I'm out in the big bad world, sleeping with men to get jobs :cool: . Well not really. What have you been upto Timothy? you still with your boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    And I'm out in the big bad world, sleeping with men to get jobs :cool: .
    :smug:

EDIT: Oh right, congratulations by the way

ReputationRep:
    So, I've just picked the four universities I'm going to apply to. What would (and perhaps should) have been months of thinking and pondering, took 5 minutes. I waste no time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    So, I've just picked the four universities I'm going to apply to. What would (and perhaps should) have been months of thinking and pondering, took 5 minutes. I waste no time.
    And? What did you choose? Thanks for the rep by the way. I completely agree with you haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    And? What did you choose? Thanks for the rep by the way. I completely agree with you haha
    Cambridge
    Sheffield
    Manchester
    St. Andrews.

I'm being overly ambitious :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge
    Sheffield
    Manchester
    St. Andrews.

:eek3: Burn the witch! Why would you want to go to Cambridge of all places? :p: *awaits angry Gesar*

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge
    Sheffield
    Manchester
    St. Andrews.

Good choices What you applying for then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Good choices What you applying for then?
    History.

(Original post by icysquall)
    :eek3: Burn the witch! Why would you want to go to Cambridge of all places? :p: *awaits angry Gesar*
    For me Oxford and Cambridge are entirely equal, but apparently I have a rich uncle who'd rent me a flat or a house in Cambridge if I wanted, so y'know, that tipped it for me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    History.

For me Oxford and Cambridge are entirely equal, but apparently I have a rich uncle who'd rent me a flat or a house in Cambridge if I wanted, so y'know, that tipped it for me :yep:
    Definitely a good reason then.

Cambridge is a lovely place though, I only hate it to keep up appearances. I would however rather be a leper than a Tab, just to let you all know. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    History.

:yucky:

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone

busy night collecting for SJA tonight. Door to door in our hi-vis jackets some poor man came to the door thinking I was a police officer coming to deliver bad news

oh and I almost recruited a lovely girl customer at work to the lovely world of SJA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :yucky:
    Daaww... :hugs:

Sorry I've not been on much recently. Not been busy, just a lot of sims city! xD
    I still love you all, guys!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a gay is cruising somewhere...
    Haha, nothing so exciting :p: I couldn't get any work done at home because I have no study space, so I was using the services for free wifi and tables heh.

ReputationRep:
    oh oh oh! I ordered a macbook pro !!

ReputationRep:
    LIES!!! BURN THE TAB!

ReputationRep:
    x
    Laertes! You know how you like alternative guys with body mod etc.? What do you think of this guy? I'd most definitely tap that, but I feel most people (especially here) would find him a little too extreme :p:

CAUTION: Don't open if you're squeamish and lame :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :hello:

guys, i did it!! I passed my driving test :gasp:
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Laertes! You know how you like alternative guys with body mod etc.? What do you think of this guy? I'd most definitely tap that, but I feel most people (especially here) would find him a little too extreme :p:

CAUTION: Don't open if you're squeamish and lame :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He is a little extreme, yes. :p:

I'm looking at that website right now. It's really interesting what you can do nowadays, but some of that stuff is kind of... well, it makes me nauseous tbh.

Anyways, I booked my flight to Edinburgh today for the 4th of September.
    (We booked 6 flights in total so that we save money for later.)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.