The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Revd. Mike
Lol, I wasn't referring to you, I don't know what kind of guy you like!

Ohhh... but you want to know, right? :p:
I don't know what type of guy I'd like, they are all oh so different.
KiraMayz
:tea: hello you.

Heya! You've been drinking a lot of tea recently. >.>
Piprod01

Heya! You've been drinking a lot of tea recently. >.>

coffee actually. makes me feel alive :emo:
Reply 6042
Revd. Mike
Yeah, but that's 'cos you like boring guys :p:

No, I just don't find piercings or tattoos attractive.

[QUOTE-Piprod01]No not really, I just like other things in a guy... I'm a little bit of a foot fetishist for one. :3

So does that mean if I pin you down and tickle your feet (I have a bit of a tickle fetish :o:) you'll enjoy it? :p:
Crisps
No, I just don't find piercings or tattoos attractive.

So does that mean if I pin you down and tickle your feet (I have a bit of a tickle fetish :o:) you'll enjoy it? :p:

feet :coma:

yay for driving nowhere in particular at night :yy:
I just made a paracord bracelet ^^
Revd. Mike
I just made a paracord bracelet ^^

paracord? something to do with parachutes? lol :colondollar:

I'm still lonely :sad:
Cool Cat
paracord? something to do with parachutes? lol :colondollar:

I'm still lonely :sad:

Aye, it's really useful, really strong cord that comes in loads of funky colours. It's often made into and sold as 'survival bracelets' so that if you're ever in a situation where you need a length of rope you can just unravel the bracelet, like so: http://yeiba.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/black-paracord-survival-bracelet_1.jpg

But they're really easy and quite cheap to make ^^
I've gotten three of my seven exam results back so far; all As. I am pleased about this. :biggrin:
Reply 6048
Hello all.
How is everybody?
Laertes
Hello all.
How is everybody?

Hey hey. I had a totally lazy day and did f* all. I watched Tv in bed :biggrin:. How about you?
Foot fetishes? They seem weirder than the normal fetishes like whips, candle wax, bondage and sausages!
Reply 6051
Lord Hysteria
Hey hey. I had a totally lazy day and did f* all. I watched Tv in bed :biggrin:. How about you?

How the **** did you do that?! That's awesome.
Anyway, yeah, I went to college but I did absolutely nothing. I sat in the sun for a long time, it was nice :yep:
darkwolf0139
Foot fetishes? They seem weirder than the normal fetishes like whips, candle wax, bondage and sausages!

sausages?? Are we talking about those things on an English breakfast? ???
Lord Hysteria
sausages?? Are we talking about those things on an English breakfast? ???

Hey, I can't help what people like doing in their spare time :P
Reply 6054
I love Neil Patrick Harris.
Reply 6055
Laertes
I love Neil Patrick Harris.

He was so awesome in Glee :biggrin:
Reply 6056
Bezzler
He was so awesome in Glee :biggrin:

That's perhaps the worst thing he's been in. I love him for HIMYM and Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. Also, he's rather attractive.
I have a fettish for colourful socks and weird shoes, does that count as foot fettish? :biggrin:
Reply 6058
gangstermidget
I have a fettish for colourful socks and weird shoes, does that count as foot fettish? :biggrin:

It's close enough for me.
Laertes
It's close enough for me.

Bare feet lack style for me though. I judge men's style upon the socks they wear. Most of the time :P

Latest