Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    You sure would
    I will protect myself by covering myself with pictures of naked females.
    That won't work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    That won't work
    Is there anything that can stop you? O.O

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything that can stop you? O.O
    No.

So beware.

:evil:

ReputationRep:
    My straight crush's explanation for getting with me while clubbing last week was that he's "secure enough in his sexuality to make someone's day". He knows I won't give up on him, though. :p:

When are you gonna believe that I really am? xD
    When you have sex with all the guys here, and tell us you didn't enjoy it. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've been attempting to study on and off all day, all I've accomplished is the definition of epistasis ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    My straight crush's explanation for getting with me while clubbing last week was that he's "secure enough in his sexuality to make someone's day".
    That's both really sweet and really cruel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    A friend of mine hates people like that, and holds an especial hatred for Katy Perry because of the whole 'I kissed a girl even though I'm straight' thing, mainly because she's occasionally been the girl who's been kissed/hit on by someone she likes, but is straight and just doing the whole "Haha, look at me, I'm so cool I kiss girls" thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    A friend of mine hates people like that, and holds an especial hatred for Katy Perry because of the whole 'I kissed a girl even though I'm straight' thing, mainly because she's occasionally been the girl who's been kissed/hit on by someone she likes, but is straight and just doing the whole "Haha, look at me, I'm so cool I kiss girls" thing.
    It's annoying, since I would really rather it went further, but I suppose I wanted that anyway, and it did make my day. I did bring up the word 'tease' shortly after, though. :p:

I can imagine Kary Perry types being annoying, although that's mostly just annoyance at an aspect of my identity being reduced to a stereotype; in Brighton someone mentioned that their (straight) friend had been bought a drink when he was there at Pride, and the running joke for the trip was that gay guys are in some way free vending machines. But I don't think the guy I was with really stands to get any kudos from it (apart from from me); being rather drunk at the time probably helped. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I love it when you are a bad girl. :sexface:

:awesome:
    oh really?

because I'm being so bad right now :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a good boy me :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I'm a good boy me :angel:
    :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    oh really?

because I'm being so bad right now :hubba:
    :sogood: :coma:

You're Satan, in some ways. But Satan > God. Even though they are both nonexistent, but to hell with that. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :mmm:
    Yeah, you know I'm lying :p:

I'm a bad boy and I need discipline :hubba: :whip:

ReputationRep:
    Argh, why am I not sleeping?!

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays.

ReputationRep:
    Morning.

ReputationRep:
    Morning all! Grr, I really have to do some study today. I've been slacking off so much ><

ReputationRep:
    Morning x

ReputationRep:
    Morning! Got my student loan award notice today. I let out a sigh of relief. Just as long as it actually gets paid in on time!

ReputationRep:
    'afternoon :unsure:

:tea:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.