Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :tea:
    I mustn't pretend I'm drinking a cup of coffe when I clearly put up a *tea* smiley :p:
    what's upppp!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I mustn't pretend I'm drinking a cup of coffe when I clearly put up a *tea* smiley :p:
    what's upppp!
    ah had an exam all morning for almost 2 hours, and had another 2 hour exam yesterday afternoon.

So exhausted now.

ReputationRep:
    ah had an exam all morning for almost 2 hours, and had another 2 hour exam yesterday afternoon.

So exhausted now.
    :O Almost two hours?! How do you cope?! I had a three hour exam this afternoon, I have another three hour exam tomorrow morning, and then the same again on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. That covers just over half of my exams over these two weeks. Woo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    :O Almost two hours?! How do you cope?! I had a three hour exam this afternoon, I have another three hour exam tomorrow morning, and then the same again on Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning. That covers just over half of my exams over these two weeks. Woo.
    aww. seems we're in the same boat then.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I have the English flag painted all over my face.
    really? :awesome:

pity it wasn't as awesome a match as your face probably looked

I'll have to paint a german flag on my face one day

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I had the English flag on my face. Now.. people in Germany seem to be as stupid as people in America. I got asked twice what flag I had on my face. Then people assumed it was Switzerland, Norway or Denmark! I mean, come on!!!

And then I went to the local gay bar... and I was hit on by three gay guys! ... I probably should overthink my hairstyle and clothing style. :P

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I had the English flag on my face. Now.. people in Germany seem to be as stupid as people in America. I got asked twice what flag I had on my face. Then people assumed it was Switzerland, Norway or Denmark! I mean, come on!!!

And then I went to the local gay bar... and I was hit on by three gay guys! ... I probably should overthink my hairstyle and clothing style. :P
    sounds like you had fun ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    really? :awesome:

pity it wasn't as awesome a match as your face probably looked

I'll have to paint a german flag on my face one day
    How about on Wednesday when Germany's playing against Ghana?

ReputationRep:
    sounds like you had fun ^_^
    Definitely! And I had a lot of attention as well. ^_^

ReputationRep:

So exhausted now.
    Awww:hugs:
    I'm on a worse boat though
    I have at least one exam every day next week including STEP the irritating papers, but then I will be left with only FP3 to do on the 28th then summer should be presenting itself very soon

21th is my doomsday, heaven or hell, place ya bet!

ReputationRep:

really? :mmm: the England flag is very recognisable I would have thought lol

nooo! i love your style. if you change it I'm afraid I may have to do something very horrible to you :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Be nice.. I am a wolf though.
    I'm a nice guy in general, even to disguised beasts :p:
    jokes

ReputationRep:
    The hardest part of my life was when I came out.

"Mum.. This is really hard to say but.. I'm straight." :zomg:
    You poor thing my friend went through the same experience with his parents. We took him out clubbing to celebrate his coming-out

ReputationRep:
    damn damn damn and damn once more

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong? :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Went with friends to watch the football, was rubbish. Went out to a few pubs, had a few drinks, finished the night early since convenient public transport to my house works until midnight. Had chips with mayonaisse.

Try me

NEVER gonna happen :yep:
    We shall try you. :yep:

(Original post by TickTackToe)
    GAYS FROM HULL ARE THE BEST YEAH YEAH YEAH. Question to people , when u disovered u were gay how did u meet other gay people to hang out with?
    I don't have other gay people to hang out with, really. If you find any, send them to me.

But srsly, Google for a local youth group and join it, or look around for local stuff on QYN or GYUK.

(Original post by Ataloss)
    What a load of ******** that sounds. :yep:

When you suck his **** he will tell you he was exploring his curious side. :p:
    I don't know, from him I can believe it. But I really wouldn't mind him exploring his curious side with me, if I'm honest. :rolleyes:

What's up? :hugs:

Anyway, see y'all tomorrow. G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong? :angel:
    wouldn't you like to know? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

What's up? :hugs:

Anyway, see y'all tomorrow. G'night, gays.
    :hugs:

night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I'm a nice guy in general, even to disguised beasts :p:
    jokes
    So you're not nice?

(Original post by dbmag9)
    We shall try you.
    Go ahead, I'm waiting

ReputationRep:
    wouldn't you like to know? :mmm:
    I probably know already. :sexface:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.