Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    'sup ***** !
    yo, how are you?

(Original post by icysquall)
    Well I didn't get any rep so I guess I failed... :p:
    I was going to PM back saying something along the lines of "if I were a mod, I wouldn't warning point you", but thought it might be a bit creepy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I was going to PM back saying something along the lines of "if I were a mod, I wouldn't warning point you", but thought it might be a bit creepy...
    That's not creepy. i mean, last night should demonstrate that I have a pretty high tolerance for creepiness. :p:

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    not yet
    more warning points!! :eek:, what for this time? :eek2:
    I was a very naughty boy.

(They're for a funny french HIV-awareness/pro-condom advert I posted here. Apparently cartoon penises are highly offensive.)

ReputationRep:
    Does laughing for like 5 minutes after seeing this make me homophobic and/or racist?
    Spoiler:
    Show

In my defence I've had a very slow day

ReputationRep:
    G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    PAPA JOHN'S WEBSITE IS ****ING UP:mad2:

But on the plus side, they do have awesomely tasty pizza :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    PAPA JOHN'S WEBSITE IS ****ING UP:mad2:

But on the plus side, they do have awesomely tasty pizza :coma:
    PAPA JOHN?! What are you, American?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    PAPA JOHN?! What are you, American?!
    Papa John's > Dominoes :yep:

Seriously. EPIC pizza.

Also paddy = Irish :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Papa John's > Dominoes :yep:

Seriously. EPIC pizza.

Also paddy = Irish :fyi:
    You're giving the Irish a bad name there, you can't be disrespecting Dominoes. Next you'll be saying that Whiskey doesn't have an 'e' and you prefer Budweiser to Guinness :p:

ReputationRep:
    You're giving the Irish a bad name there, you can't be disrespecting Dominoes. Next you'll be saying that Whiskey doesn't have an 'e' and you prefer Budweiser to Guinness :p:
    BUDWEISER IS NOT BEER.

Unless it's Budweiser Budwar, which is actually a very nice Czech beer:yep:

And I'm sorry I love Dominoes but Papa John's is vastly superior. Papa John's is to Dominoes as Guinness (:coma:) is to Budweiser.

ReputationRep:
    I'm intrigued, I want one of these PMs now.

Oh, and I had Tesco Finest choc cheesecake today, thanks to this thread :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Papa John's is to Dominoes as Guinness (:coma:) is to Budweiser.
    That is a BOLD statement, good sir. Guinness is the nectar of the Gods. I shall have to try this Papa John's. Go with Guinness well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I'm intrigued, I want one of these PMs now.

Oh, and I had Tesco Finest choc cheesecake today, thanks to this thread :p:
    Nom nom nom.

I have a Tesco which opened a few months ago in the bottom of my building. Buying booze for parties is now so simple :yy:

That is a BOLD statement, good sir. Guinness is the nectar of the Gods. I shall have to try this Papa John's. Go with Guinness well?
    I am aware of Guinness (which, btw, is seriously much better in Ireland)

If ye likest the combo of pizza and beer then verily :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Basically drunken game of Never Have I Ever leads to drunken shenanigans with 3 other guys. That's a relatively tame summary of events. :p:
    Lol, hope you had fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Nom nom nom.

I have a Tesco which opened a few months ago in the bottom of my building. Buying booze for parties is now so simple :yy:

If ye likest the combo of pizza and beer then verily :yep:
    I only use Tesco because it's convenient (super huge Tesco Extra 5 min walk away), and I can never be bothered to get stuff from work (Asda :p:)

But there's a double discount day on clothing soon at Asda (20% colleague discount instead of 10% :teeth:). Yeah, I'm classy :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I believe that, the quality of Guinness seems to vary dramatically at times (from a can, disgusting), no doubt the closer to St. James the nicer it is.

ReputationRep:
    Guinness is disgusting full stop :p:

*hides*

ReputationRep:
    I believe that, the quality of Guinness seems to vary dramatically at times (from a can, disgusting), no doubt the closer to St. James the nicer it is.
    Like you wouldn't believe:daydreaming:

My Papa John's pizza is on its way as we speak:woo:

I only use Tesco because it's convenient (super huge Tesco Extra 5 min walk away), and I can never be bothered to get stuff from work (Asda :p:)

But there's a double discount day on clothing soon at Asda (20% colleague discount instead of 10% :teeth:). Yeah, I'm classy :p:
    Same. The co-op 5 minutes away is much nicer but, alas, it is not in the same building which means I never go there anymore :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Right, gays, particularly London gays: best way to kill a couple of hours in London on my own? (ideally, not involving the Tube as it'll be Friday night rush hour). Am meeting a couple of friends later on, but I'll be on my lonesome for a bit :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Right, gays, particularly London gays: best way to kill a couple of hours in London on my own? (ideally, not involving the Tube as it'll be Friday night rush hour). Am meeting a couple of friends later on, but I'll be on my lonesome for a bit :sad:
    What part of London are we talking about?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, Friday night? Find some cute guy and go for a drink with him? :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.