Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got my results back. YYYESSSSSSSS

ReputationRep:
    Hi, everyone! How are we all today? My name is Sheri, I am 18 ad live in a small village in Scotland. I took philosophy this year hints the username. I am going to college to do a HNC in Social Care.

I am apart of two LGBT groups and I came out when I was 16 xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosopher_18)
    Hi, everyone! How are we all today? My name is Sheri, I am 18 ad live in a small village in Scotland. I took philosophy this year hints the username. I am going to college to do a HNC in Social Care.

I am apart of two LGBT groups and I came out when I was 16 xx
    Yay philosophy

ReputationRep:
    Hey new person

I'm thinking on going out today. I need to be clean. And my clothes need to dry. ERRRRGH

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to have a barbecue.

ReputationRep:
    Hello philosopher_18. hmm i wish relationships wernt so hard...

Hello all :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Hello all :hello:
    :woo:

Heya!
    How are you?

(Original post by Piprod01)
    :woo:

Heya!
    How are you?
    I'm good. A bit busier thesedays than before. Don't get much time here. God knows why I subscribed. I think I should rep someone today.

How about you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    haha that sounds like a pretty productive gap year! I worked for half of it and then had a little adventure in the middle east lol.

No judging here! My friend from my year at college went straight to Notts to do Politics so i've literally found out everything I could get off her about the course lol! Read The Prince and the art of war but other than that...well I have the rest of Summer What accommodation have you got?
    Yeah it has been awesome to be honest. But I'm slowly falling back down to reality, only three months to go now. I would swap all my city breaks for a middle east holiday any day! What country/countries did you visit? I would like to visit Egypt and Israel personally. My friend went to Egypt for two weeks and another to different African countries. I need to explore more!

I'm actually in the middle of re-reading The Prince. Love it. Oh and I've got a place at Derby Hall. Have you got eyes on any societies? I'm guessing LGBT society may be on of them?

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    I'm good. A bit busier thesedays than before. Don't get much time here. God knows why I subscribed. I think I should rep someone today.

You subscribed!? xD I've got the opposite problem, too much free time, there is nothing particularly time-consuming I have to do until September. I should probably get a job. >.>
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:

:hugs:

Good to hear you good. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Bah, not the best of first days. HR decided to wait until my actual start date and my first day on the job to tell me that technically I'm not allowed to start until I have Occupational Health clearance, and because they left it so late, the soonest appointment they can give me is 13th and 14th of July ¬_¬ So until that point I'm technically not supposed to be in work at all, but my manager is contesting this so I have to come in and just watch him do stuff for the time being. Spent most of today sitting around not doing a lot.

Now I really want to go home and sleep because I'm feeling rubbish, but no. I'm in the library, trying to cram a bit of much needed study in before my exam in an 1h30. And I just got marks back from my lab report, I didn't do well ><

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, sorry for abandoning you all in the weekend; I was reading the thread, but by not posting I could pretend I was actually revising. I did STEP I today, but am probably not allowed to say how it went. Given that my entired revision consisted of a question or two last week and a past paper this morning, I think whatever result I get is probably fair.

In other news, I forgot how annoying school clothes (dark suit) are in the summer. And they made me shave. :mad: If you ask nicely, I have a mildly amusing photo with the beard half-off, though. I can think of nothing else to report, other than that two jars of mustard have gone missing from my room, after the cleaner came this morning.

Consider yourselves up to date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, sorry for abandoning you all in the weekend; I was reading the thread, but by not posting I could pretend I was actually revising. I did STEP I today, but am probably not allowed to say how it went. Given that my entired revision consisted of a question or two last week and a past paper this morning, I think whatever result I get is probably fair.

In other news, I forgot how annoying school clothes (dark suit) are in the summer. And they made me shave. :mad: If you ask nicely, I have a mildly amusing photo with the beard half-off, though. I can think of nothing else to report, other than that two jars of mustard have gone missing from my room, after the cleaner came this morning.

Consider yourselves up to date.
    I did STEP III today is all I can say

now I shall start planning on the gap year :excited:
    although my visa expires in octorber, which means I will have to leave the UK by then, makes it very annoying when it comes to interviews and stuff.
    or I might move to London for another year of school, staying in where I am now doesnt sound tempting, although it's probably the best choice if I want to stay and do another year of school

ReputationRep:
    I just ate pistachio nuts. My day is made.

ReputationRep:
    Pride?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I did STEP III today is all I can say

now I shall start planning on the gap year :excited:
    although my visa expires in octorber, which means I will have to leave the UK by then, makes it very annoying when it comes to interviews and stuff.
    or I might move to London for another year of school, staying in where I am now doesnt sound tempting, although it's probably the best choice if I want to stay and do another year of school
    I'm sure you did better than you expect, honest. Although a gap year is cool also.

(Original post by Gesar)
    Pride?
    What about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    What about it?
    Are people going to go?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.