Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are we all? I am failing to prepare for STEP II at the moment.

(Original post by sorrowfulfaerie)
    oh ok

What type of cat is it? I have a little tabby cat of my own to he is extremly handsome i <3 cats:P
    I have a cat in my house also (saying 'I have a cat' sounds odd to me, since he's recentish and belongs to the family). Now that it's summer he's out of the house all day, though, so I haven't seen much of him of late. I think I put a photo of him up a while back. :p:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Urgh, dull, boring day. Is it bad that I've only had it two days and I'm already tired of my job? :p:
    It's because you are just so intellectually developed, no job can keep pace with you. :yep:

It has been far too hot. Defrosting the -80 freezers was a welcome task!
    That's quite a cold freezer. Why do you need your drinks so chilled, anyway?

(Original post by veggie4life)
    i wish i could make my ice cubes clear instead of frosty white...
    Not sure what to say. Boil the water first and ask Mike for his freezer, I suppose.

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Grrrr. I like Autumn weather. I get to wear nice cools coats ... I like the rain and the wind.
    Summer seems to be growing on me, although it depends what I'm doing. Not looking forward to doing an exam in a dark suit tomorrow.

(Original post by icysquall)
    I'm definitely an Autumn/Winter person too. I'm with you on the love for coats, they're one of the best bits about cold weather (also, how gay am I, basing my love for a season on the wardrobe possibilities?).
    I almost wrote that I prefer summer because of all the topless guys.

ReputationRep:
    I like this season/what to wear discussion
    I'd love summer to be my season but sadly not, I usually get too dark during the summer and I'm skinny, it makes me look like I'm suffering from mul-nutrition
    Love spring/autumn though, you can wear anything you want

ReputationRep:
    I am definitately a summer guy. Regardless of clothing the sun makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Good times. (y)

And hey.

I havn't been on here in about a year... so that proves exams must be over. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    GAH I hate hayfever my eyes are driving me craaazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Grrrr. I like Autumn weather. I get to wear nice cools coats ... I like the rain and the wind.
    I entirely agree with this. Autumn and winter let me wear awesome coats. Summer only lets me wear hats; and I can, and do wear hats all-year round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    i wish i could make my ice cubes clear instead of frosty white...
    Try using ultrapure water, like DI/RO/Distilled. Not sure if even that would help though. Snap freezing as well would probably help hehe.

(Original post by dbmag9)
    It's because you are just so intellectually developed, no job can keep pace with you. :yep:
    Haha, I wouldn't quite put it that way. What I will say is this job is in no way intellectually challenging and is considerably less technical than my last job, as well as lower paid >< I'm sure it'll get better, must try to stop moaning! :p:

That's quite a cold freezer. Why do you need your drinks so chilled, anyway?

Not sure what to say. Boil the water first and ask Mike for his freezer, I suppose.
    Hehehe, not my freezer sadly! :p: They're lab freezers, used for preserving biological samples (DNA, blood, tissues, cell lines, etc). Apart from the massive power consumption and the fact that they can't be used in a non-airconditioned room due to the amount of heat they kick out, I'd LOVE to have one in the kitchen though

EDIT: D'oh, messed up the quotes ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I love CoolCat
    where are you? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to sleep, gays. Tomorrow I shall mess up STEP II, due to a complete absence of preparation.

Also, just found out that TV Tropes comes in Latin. And Quenya.

(Original post by Theatre_student)
    HAH I hate gayfever my eyes are driving me craaazy
    Fix'd. :yep:

Hehehe, not my freezer sadly! :p: They're lab freezers, used for preserving biological samples (DNA, blood, tissues, cell lines, etc). Apart from the massive power consumption and the fact that they can't be used in a non-airconditioned room due to the amount of heat they kick out, I'd LOVE to have one in the kitchen though
    Dare you to steal it. Go on, dare you. :p:

I read an article about how bad the worldwide state of biological samples in hospitals was a few weeks back. I'm sure you're doing a much better job, though. :hmm:

G'night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorrowfulfaerie)
    oh ok

What type of cat is it? I have a little tabby cat of my own to he is extremly handsome i <3 cats:P
    she's a brown tabby and white cat :emog:

I'll try to find apicture

what's your cat called?

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to sleep, gays. Tomorrow I shall ace STEP II, due to my insanely high intelligence.
    Fixed.

Good night and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I hate wearing hats :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I hate wearing hats :o:
    I never wear hats, mostly because of my massive head. (No, seriously, my head never fits. It's weird.)

ReputationRep:
    I never wear hats, mostly because of my massive head. (No, seriously, my head never fits. It's weird.)
    Me neither - I have to wear fitted caps, new era and the likes. Look such a tit

ReputationRep:
    I have a big head too

ReputationRep:
    I never used to wear hats, because they never suit me, bar one that I found at a festival. I occasionally wear the cat/bunny hats I made because they're cute, and increasingly often lately I wear a bandanna to keep my hair in check ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    she's a brown tabby and white cat :emog:

I'll try to find apicture

what's your cat called?

Aw she sounds cute pics would be great!

My cats black and tan and hes called archie i have pics of him on fb but i dunno how to get the pics onto here:P

Whats your cat called?

ReputationRep:
    What?! You used to wear that annoying rubbishy beanie that made you look like Sid from Skins ALL THE TIME!

ReputationRep:
    So is there some kinda lezzie party during Pride? Where will all the ladies be?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to pride I don't think :/

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to Swansea Pride on Saturday?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.