The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bezzler
What?! You used to wear that annoying rubbishy beanie that made you look like Sid from Skins ALL THE TIME!

I wore it a few times, you exaggerate. I've learned from my mistakes anyway, I'm fairly sure I threw that hat away months ago.
Reply 6301
I absolutely do not give a **** about England in the World Cup. So stop ******* standing up for the national anthem; waving flags and singing to a ******* TV.

Somewhat pissed off.
:tea:
KJ21
Anyone going to Swansea Pride on Saturday?

Sorry to hear about the boyfriend. It sounded pretty random to me.
:yep:
Has anyone been watching the current Aaron storyline on Emmerdale? I never use to watch it but admittedly I grew an interest when Aaron first began to realise he was gay :lol: Its not like I did this for Hollyoaks with john paul...
Reformed2010
Has anyone been watching the current Aaron storyline on Emmerdale? I never use to watch it but admittedly I grew an interest when Aaron first began to realise he was gay :lol: Its not like I did this for Hollyoaks with john paul...

I watched Aaron's coming out episode where he hit that guy. It was quite an intense episode and it was really well-acted.

I do this quite often as well! I suddenly became a huge Eastenders fan when the Syed/Christian relationship was finally revealed. I haven't watched it in months though! John Paul and Craig were definitely the best. :biggrin:
Reply 6306
Piprod01
Sorry to hear about the boyfriend. It sounded pretty random to me.
:yep:

Your so nice!!!!!
Reply 6307
Reformed2010

I been watching emmerdale, I love the jackson and aaron storyline its so nice, I really like Jackson aswell, I really do hope they make the most of it.
icysquall
I wore it a few times, you exaggerate. I've learned from my mistakes anyway, I'm fairly sure I threw that hat away months ago.

hahah, I have a sid hat, and glasses, and I (in the day) looked a bit like sid... or so I was told... a BILLION times. :emo:
Laertes
I absolutely do not give a **** about England in the World Cup. So stop ******* standing up for the national anthem; waving flags and singing to a ******* TV.

Somewhat pissed off.

I hear that. I can't wait until England crash out.
Reformed2010
Ha I've got friends like that. You been Sydney? yeah. Visited a British city apart from London? nooo. Can't blame them though lol. Forgot about those three countries, was it a cultural-political-spiritual trip? (hoping you've seen the infamous gap yah video lol) or simply sun, beach and sea fun holiday?

I'm going for Politics, LGBT, Labour, NUTS, URN and Dance (street) societies. Some how I've talked myself out of joining Impact! So how come your not joining the LGBT? If there is a good reason fill me in, I don't want any nasty surprises lol . . . :s-smilie:

Oh and The Prince? of course, my old tutor has guilt tripped me to 're-engage my political mind'. His so . . . :rolleyes:

I must admit I thought Manchester was in Scotland until about a year ago. I have seen the gap yah video :biggrin: it was mainly a try-and-find-some-culture-in-dubai trip and I failed miserably found a little in Qatar - but the sun was of course the main attraction :smile:

Almost identical societies! I'm joining LGBT I just forgot to mention it lol - fail. You're joining so many! I wanted to join lots but all my friends warned me against it for some reason :s

I feel a lot better now you had to be guilted into re-reading The Prince :tongue: My friend is sending me the 1st year reading list so i'll message it to you when i get my hands on it :smile:
Reply 6311
*stalks*
FFS, what is wrong with my stomach? :mad: I've had a constant starving/full feeling going on all day, and now I've just finished a fish and chip supper and I'm even hungrier now than I was when I started ¬_¬
Reply 6313
Im off on a date saturday, may aswell get myself back out there huh?
KJ21
Your so nice!!!!!

I know. I know. :love:
Revd. Mike
FFS, what is wrong with my stomach? :mad: I've had a constant starving/full feeling going on all day, and now I've just finished a fish and chip supper and I'm even hungrier now than I was when I started ¬_¬

Yeah, that happens... if you eat a big meal, you feel even hungrier a little while latter. D:
Reply 6316
Piprod01
I know. I know. :love:

If only you lived closer haha :woo:
Reply 6317
I'm going to jump in a page late and say I also hate summer because of the HayFever, and I much much prefer winter. Snow!
I keep having VERY strange dreams.
Reply 6319
Hey gays, I'm back. STEP II went badly, but I'm not fussed, so that's OK. Then watched the football with some friends, which was OK, and then went with a few more friends on a trip out to London, which flopped somewhat: someone had found this free comedy night thing in Stoke Newington, which while a lovely place (my aunt used to live there, so I think I went to a gay bar aged under ten :p: ), is rather far away. We got there after several hours, to find that said night was cancelled. We then wandered around Stoke Newington, then wandered around London looking for grass to lie on, and didn't really do anything. I also had a rather aggravating headache the whole time, which didn't help.

On the plus side, they have funky free pianos in at least two places in London, which you can just sit down and play at! The one I tried was in awful condition, but it was still cool.

So yeah, that was my yesterday.

BeyondandAbove
Fixed. :smile:

Good night and good luck!

Aww, thank you.

veggie4life
I must admit I thought Manchester was in Scotland until about a year ago. I have seen the gap yah video :biggrin: it was mainly a try-and-find-some-culture-in-dubai trip and I failed miserably found a little in Qatar - but the sun was of course the main attraction :smile:

Gap yah guy went to my school. :cool:

Latest