Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh christ, it's way too hot to sleep. And there's no ice, so my gin and tonic is only moderately chilled ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushspare)
    Err Hi everyone

I come on TSR everynow and again to look at exam stuff etc and ive seen this thread a few times before when ive been on. Anywho ive just set up an account (finally) so yeah hi =)

Im bi (i think) but its majorly a secret haha. So yeah. Erm. Hi =) Not really sure what else to say hah x
    Hi, I'm Sam good to meet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Hi, I'm Sam good to meet you

Hi =) Is there like anything i need to do to join this thread then or do i just like post everynow and again ?

ah i recognise your sig thing with the orange. Ive seen it before on here, it proper makes me chuckle =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushspare)
    Hi =) Is there like anything i need to do to join this thread then or do i just like post everynow and again ?

ah i recognise your sig thing with the orange. Ive seen it before on here, it proper makes me chuckle =)
    Nah, just join in the conversation that's all everyone else does xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    *shakes stick*
    :awesome:

I'm watching The Vampire Diaries (don't judge) and the incredibly hot Paul Wesley is currently tied up shirtless (being tortured, but we'll leave that out of the mental image. Though crisps will probably re-insert the torture bit. The filthy bugger. :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)

I'm watching The Vampire Diaries (don't judge) and the incredibly hot Paul Wesley is currently tied up shirtless (being tortured, but we'll leave that out of the mental image. Though crisps will probably re-insert the torture bit. The filthy bugger. :p: )
    Nothing wrong with being filthy. Just ask Ataloss :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Nothing wrong with being filthy. Just ask Ataloss :p:
    Oh I don't mind a bit of filth every now and again, trust me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hate earache; I feel like I have a balloon in my ear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)

He has a naked stint in the show 'Wolf Lake' if I remember correctly. And I will judge! The Vampire Diaries is awful. (Shamefully, I have tried to watch it. But for Ian Somerhalder rather than Paul Wesley :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Physics exam this afternoon. :woo:

:tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Oh christ, it's way too hot to sleep. And there's no ice, so my gin and tonic is only moderately chilled ¬_¬
    I feel you, mate. And on Saturday it's supposed to go up to 36°C. ¬_¬ meh! Why can't there be some rain? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I feel you, mate. And on Saturday it's supposed to go up to 36°C. ¬_¬ meh! Why can't there be some rain? :hmmm:
    It pissed down here this morning :yep: I actually had to close my windows! And thirty six? If that's not a typo, then god help us all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    It pissed down here this morning :yep: I actually had to close my windows! And thirty six? If that's not a typo, then god help us all.
    Take a nice long cold shower... together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Not a typo, sadly. :sad:
    I wish I were in Scotland right now. In Edinburgh it's supposed to go up to a maximum of ******* twenty degrees. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and my SAAS application got through. They will pay my tuition fees for me this year. Woohoo! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and my SAAS application got through. They will pay my tuition fees for me this year. Woohoo! :woo:
    Oh man, that's cool! *Super awesome Hi 5*
    I've sent some evidence the asked for, hoping for a reply/confirmation soon.

Not a typo, sadly.
    I wish I were in Scotland right now. In Edinburgh it's supposed to go up to a maximum of ******* twenty degrees.
    I looks quite cool outside where I live. Scotland isn't a sunny place. :no:

ReputationRep:
    Not a typo, sadly. :sad:
    I wish I were in Scotland right now. In Edinburgh it's supposed to go up to a maximum of ******* twenty degrees. :hmmm:
    Where is this magical temperature going to strike? Where I live BBC says it'll be a maximum of 25

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Where is this magical temperature going to strike? Where I live BBC says it'll be a maximum of 25
    In my hometown in Germany. So you've got nothing to fear.

(Original post by Piprod01)
    Oh man, that's cool! *Super awesome Hi 5*
    I've sent some evidence the asked for, hoping for a reply/confirmation soon.

I looks quite cool outside where I live. Scotland isn't a sunny place. :no:
    Thanks. You will surely get a confirmation soon. :yep: Where will you study?

And that's good! Then I will appreciate the sunny days more than I do now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    In my hometown in Germany. So you've got nothing to fear.

Thanks. You will surely get a confirmation soon. :yep: Where will you study?

And that's good! Then I will appreciate the sunny days more than I do now. :p:
    Dundee, but I really wanted to go to Glasgow (rejected, I assume the product of failing intermediate 2 English without award.). Dundee is not bad though, and it's really close to home I just see it as a bit more backwaterish... and mildly less prestigious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Dundee, but I really wanted to go to Glasgow (rejected, I assume the product of failing intermediate 2 English without award.). Dundee is not bad though, and it's really close to home I just see it as a bit more backwaterish... and mildly less prestigious.
    I thought about applying to Dundee and a uni in Glasgow as well, but then I just couldn't be bothered. :p:
    It isn't bad, I think. And you could transfer to Glasgow in 2nd year perhaps?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.