Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    He has a naked stint in the show 'Wolf Lake' if I remember correctly. And I will judge! The Vampire Diaries is awful. (Shamefully, I have tried to watch it. But for Ian Somerhalder rather than Paul Wesley :p:)
    Ian Somerhalder is the hotter of the two, it's true. He has such pretty eyes. And I know it's dreadful, but I'm kind of addicted now. Not good.

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving the weather at the moment I don't know why people aren't!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    I'm loving the weather at the moment I don't know why people aren't!
    Too hot! Especially when you work hard for a living and have to wear a lab coat :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Too hot! Especially when you work hard for a living and have to wear a lab coat :p:
    Surely all the labs are temperature controlled ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Ian Somerhalder is the hotter of the two, it's true. He has such pretty eyes. And I know it's dreadful, but I'm kind of addicted now. Not good.
    Are you a True Blood fan by any chance? It's pretty much a non-awful Vampire Diaries :p: Though it is still fairly dire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Are you a True Blood fan by any chance? It's pretty much a non-awful Vampire Diaries :p: Though it is still fairly dire.
    How dare you. It has Anna Paquin and Alexander Skarsgard in it. It's amazing :love:

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha. Crime reported. Homophobic ***** will be arrested this evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yup, I watch it, 'tis awesome. Have you seen the latest episode? If so, were you as horrified by the ending, erm, 'twist' as I was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Hahahaha. Crime reported. Homophobic ***** will be arrested this evening.
    Do tell! ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Yup, I watch it, 'tis awesome. Have you seen the latest episode? If so, were you as horrified by the ending, erm, 'twist' as I was?
    Ahem. Yes I have and yes I was. I suppose I'd never thought how... versatile they would be able to be :p: Plot should develop soon though and we should stop seeing those two playing sill buggers with each other :yep:

I wish they'd stop showing ugly naked people in it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Do tell! ;D
    Called me some nasty names because I told her to shut up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    He has a naked stint in the show 'Wolf Lake' if I remember correctly. And I will judge! The Vampire Diaries is awful. (Shamefully, I have tried to watch it. But for Ian Somerhalder rather than Paul Wesley :p:)
    Hush now, Vampire Diaries is awesome :p: (Not even ashamed)

You have redeemed yourself by the fact you are a true blood fan, didn't find the end 'twist' THAT bad, somebody told me it was a shocking ending/scene so I was expecting worse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    Surely all the labs are temperature controlled ?!
    Well there's air conditioning throughout the building, and especially in the labs, but there's lots of equipment which all gives off heat so it doesn't really stay cool, especially when you're wearing a coat and moving around lots. There are a couple of rooms which are extra AC'd but still not a vast improvement. My favourite rooms are the cold rooms (maintained at 2-4'C) and the walk in freezer (-20'C) Glorious!

ReputationRep:
    Some mates and I were shopping for clothes today and supposedly I'm crap at 'knowing the signals'! (signal?! life doesn't come with a manual)

We were in River Island and young guy tapped me on the shoulder and complimented my sun glasses. For some reason or another I went shy and barely mumbled that I got them here, at River Island. He quickly said 'sorry sorry. Er just they look really good on you. Guess some have a good style, do you shop here often?'. I was like 'noooo...why?' :lol:

My girl mates were gigling/smiling at me in the corner. One of them came up to us and said 'Oh i'm sure he can show you where he got them'. So i did and on the way he started chatting but I was preoccupied with finding the glasses. He puts them on, smiling and asks do I think they suit him. Some of his mates appear and beckon him over and he tells me he 'probably should go then'. So I said 'oh right they your mates?, nice meeting you though.' Then he says likewise and goodbye but doesn't go anywhere, until his mates come over to collect him...

After that my mates told me he was looking over at our direction a lot before he spoke (at my glasses obviously i said). Also Ok i'm not going to deny my gaydar didn't go off, but I try to not be judgemental. :p: They say I'm crap at reading if people are hitting on me. But to me, how the hell can you tell, I've met some verly friendly people in the past. Even I've come across probably too friendly to strangers, who I guess have rang their personal creep alarm.

Do you hit on random people? if you've supposedly got hit on have you some times noticed but others have? I'm terrible with signals!! I have a default setting that is: people are being friendly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    x

Do you hit on random people? if you've supposedly got hit on have you some times noticed but others have? I'm terrible with signals!! I have a default setting that is: people are being friendly.
    I had to laugh because you remind me of myself so much. I usually don't notice it as well, but my gaydar seems to work just fine. And when I read your story there it seemed really obvious that he hit on you, but in that situation I wouldn't have thought about it.

But yeah, I do hit on random people sometimes. But I'm often a little shy, tbh.
    And yeah, others have seen it when someone hit on me, but I haven't. Best situation: I was at a GP with my former girlfriend and after we went out, my girlfriend told me, "The receptionist totally bent forward so you could get a better look at her breasts." And I was like, "What? Seriously? Can we go back in, so I get to see it again?"
    People have to be very obvious. Because I also think that people are being friendly.

Don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    I just assume everyone being friendly is hitting on me! xD

ReputationRep:
    I assume that everyone who looks at me is hitting on me.

That's because they are :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I assume that everyone who looks at me is hitting on me.

That's because they are :cool:
    *footsies*
    :33333

ReputationRep:
    SO I'm on work experience, and I've been here for 2 hours, and I've done....nothing

I love first day at any job tbh

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, how are you?

I'm good. Looking forward to the Argentina vs Germany match soon!

Apart from that, I have sorta met a girl and we are unofficially dating. :woo:

Watch this space!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.