Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Urgh, this is the worst weather in which to have a fever ¬_¬
    Ugg I am awful right now... Living in the country doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Ugg I am awful right now... Living in the country doesn't help.
    Living in the country would be a lot better. Cities are hotter because they have their own microclimates due to all the glass and concrete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Living in the country would be a lot better. Cities are hotter because they have their own microclimates due to all the glass and concrete.
    Not hay fever! D:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I'm back. Someone summarise the last five days please.

I have been at my school graduation, then the leavers' ball, which was good. Then went off to the Lake District for a Duke of Edinburgh's expedition, which went well until the last day, where two of the team zoomed off ahead and ended up getting to the finishing point before us, while we ran up and down a mountain looking for them. There was some loud and angry shouting when I got to them. Our supervisor is basically going to ignore that blip though, so hopefully we will have passed anyway. Now my feet are happily drying out, and I am catching up on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Haha the silly homophobic ***** keeps hiding in her house so nobody arrests her.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, this is the worst weather in which to have a fever ¬_¬
    i go and visit my neighbour every day during this weather through fear that she may be blind through constant eye rubbing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    x
    Your new video. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Your new video. :awesome:
    :o: hands are evil.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, I'm back. Someone summarise the last five days please.
    Heat so people moan. People are bored, so people moan. Crisps can no longer walk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Heat so people moan. People are bored, so people moan. Crisps can no longer walk.
    Why can Crisps no longer walk?

[inserts obvious dirty possibility]

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I meant an actual fever, not hay fever lol :p: It's gone down now, but still feeling a bit tired and rubbish.

On the plus side, I had an awesome victory over a fellow commuter this morning the train was packed and there was only one seat left, that some idiot had dumped his ruck sack on. I asked him politely if he'd mind moving it so I could sit down, and he told me it wasn't his (it clearly was). I asked who it belonged to and he said he didn't know, so I said "Oh, well I'll just go pull the alarm and tell the driver that there's a suspcious, unattended rucksack on board" to which he responded "Oh FFS" and moved it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Not hay fever! D:
    :hugs:

:penguinhug:

:jumphug:

:lovehug:

Hello you. :sexface:

:tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I wasn't incapacitated, it was just rather painful...

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Why can Crisps no longer walk?

[inserts obvious dirty possibility]

How are you?
    That is exactly the reason :p:

ReputationRep:
    I meant an actual fever, not hay fever lol :p: It's gone down now, but still feeling a bit tired and rubbish.

On the plus side, I had an awesome victory over a fellow commuter this morning the train was packed and there was only one seat left, that some idiot had dumped his ruck sack on. I asked him politely if he'd mind moving it so I could sit down, and he told me it wasn't his (it clearly was). I asked who it belonged to and he said he didn't know, so I said "Oh, well I'll just go pull the alarm and tell the driver that there's a suspcious, unattended rucksack on board" to which he responded "Oh FFS" and moved it
    :awesome:!!
    I hate people who leave their rucksacks on the seats when the train is full. But good solution. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I know of train guards who will see that said commuter has a bag on a seat, then start to charge them for a full price ticket for the seat with their bag on. That soon shifts them :p:

ReputationRep:

What a ******!

(Him, not you)

ReputationRep:
    Helloooo people

ReputationRep:
    Argh, something has messed up my phone/charger so that the connection only works with me pressing the two together. I am therefore typing this one-handed (not for the fun reason) and hoping to get enough power into it to go out tonight. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I have wasted my day off instead pf spending it tidying up as I intended.

I am a naughty boy...

ReputationRep:
    Attempting to pack stuff.

Failing. Miserably.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.