Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    We were in front of the Scout group, quite near one of the nightclub buses, so we had decent music. No-one particularly over the top to look at near us, although I suppose some of the more genderqueer people in our group would count as a bit controversial.
    I think I walked past the scout group, me and my mate started at Baker Street and walked a bit too fast and found the very front of the parade :o:

We slowed down though, luckily saw one of my cousins there with his husband too which was nice, as I havent seen them for a while

ReputationRep:
    If you can't remember half of the party, does that mean it was a good party? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loretta ♥)
    When people ask me if I'm gay I often reply 'No, but I'm halfway there!'

I really would argue being a bisexual is the best of both worlds! But of course it's not for everyone...

Just thought I'd chip in!
    Sometimes it's the worst of both.... :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    If you can't remember half of the party, does that mean it was a good party? :p:
    Who's the girl in your sig - I LIKE.

The other day I think I know what it felt like to be a straight girl tired of all the good guys being gay. Met the NICEST girl ever, and turns out she's not only lesbian, but has a mean and ugly girlfriend.
    Fail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Gina Carano.

ReputationRep:
    Did you wake up in the arms of a beautiful girl? That's usually a good clue. :p:

The other day I think I know what it felt like to be a straight girl tired of all the good guys being gay. Met the NICEST girl ever, and turns out she's not only lesbian, but has a mean and ugly girlfriend.
    Fail.
    I'm tired of all the good-looking guys being straight, or too far away. :mad: And the one guy who is interested in me and actually lives a practical distance away is two years younger.

ReputationRep:
    Hello puffs. I have spent the day at work, where it has been very blustery...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Hello puffs. I have spent the day at work, where it has been very blustery...
    Literally or metaphorically?

ReputationRep:

I'm tired of all the good-looking guys being straight, or too far away. :mad: And the one guy who is interested in me and actually lives a practical distance away is two years younger.
    Awww haha, are you truly into guys then? As in would go out with them?

Girls only for dating man! Guys are for those dry patches when you're frisky :p:

Now to google gina ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Awww haha, are you truly into guys then? As in would go out with them?

Girls only for dating man! Guys are for those dry patches when you're frisky :p:

Now to google gina ^_^
    Yeah, I would go out with guys. Girls just don't do anything for me, I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Literally or metaphorically?
    Literally.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I would go out with guys. Girls just don't do anything for me, I'm afraid. :rolleyes:
    OOPS fail *cringe* . Sorry I thought you were a bi guy I know on here.

Eek, sorry if I offended you haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    OOPS fail *cringe* . Sorry I thought you were a bi guy I know on here.

Eek, sorry if I offended you haha :p:
    No worries; it seemed like a slightly strange question on an LGBT thread, but I wasn't offended. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Did you wake up in the arms of a beautiful girl? That's usually a good clue. :p:
    Nah, I woke up alone. :p: All the good looking girls were straight.

Fail.
    Gina Carano! :yep:

I hate fails like that.

ReputationRep:
    No worries; it seemed like a slightly strange question on an LGBT thread, but I wasn't offended. :p:
    Haha indeed , hope that clarified it :p:

That said, you can be totally straight or gay and still not want relationships, only sex! ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Gina Carano! :yep:

I hate fails like that.
    Sie sieht echt sexy aus oder? Schade, dass sie in Amerika wohnt :p:

mmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Sie sieht echt sexy aus oder? Schade, dass sie in Amerika wohnt :p:

mmmmmm
    Ooh, a German? Or is your German just really good?
    Und ja, schade. :p: Aber da finde ich Jessica Alba oder Olivia Wilde noch besser.

English: Yeah, pity! But I do think J. Alba or O. Wilde are even better.

So this weekend was the Cologne Pride! But I missed it. So I'm going to Frankfurt Pride. I'm excited! :woo:

What's cooking, gays/bis? Ah, my wireless is working right now. It feels great.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I woke up alone. :p: All the good looking girls were straight.
    Straight just means you need to supply them with more alcohol... :p:

Haha indeed , hope that clarified it :p:

That said, you can be totally straight or gay and still not want relationships, only sex! ^_^
    Indeed. I want both, though. :cool:

Ooh, a German? Or is your German just really good?
    Und ja, schade. :p: Aber da finde ich Jessica Alba oder Olivia Wilde noch besser.

English: Yeah, pity! But I do think J. Alba or O. Wilde are even better.

So this weekend was the Cologne Pride! But I missed it. So I'm going to Frankfurt Pride. I'm excited! :woo:

What's cooking, gays/bis? Ah, my wireless is working right now. It feels great.
    We were getting mildly accosted by prostitutes in Berlin, and I fended them off with the line "ich bin schwul, nein danke". :rofl: I'd like to go to a foreign Pride, it would be interesting.

ReputationRep:
    For those of you that I don't have on Facebook:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDMM-...layer_embedded

It's the best youtube video I've ever seen. You -have- to watch it. It's some guy trying to explain why 'soccer' is satanic.

ReputationRep:
    Straight just means you need to supply them with more alcohol... :p:

We were getting mildly accosted by prostitutes in Berlin, and I fended them off with the line "ich bin schwul, nein danke". :rofl: I'd like to go to a foreign Pride, it would be interesting.
    I actually asked one girl if she'd ever consider kissing another girl. She said no. :p: Well, I could have ended up with a girl from two weeks ago, but I didn't want her. :p: Don't really want to have anything going on here in Germany when I'm leaving my country behind very soon..

But haha @ the prostitute story :rofl: I've never actually been to Berlin. Shame on me!
    You must go one day! I'd love to go to a foreign pride as well. I missed the Edinburgh pride though. ****...!! Hopefully next year (and possibly London pride as well).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.