Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    English: Yeah, pity! But I do think J. Alba or O. Wilde are even better.
    Oh, Olivia Wilde is beautiful :love:

ReputationRep:
    I actually asked one girl if she'd ever consider kissing another girl. She said no. :p: Well, I could have ended up with a girl from two weeks ago, but I didn't want her. :p: Don't really want to have anything going on here in Germany when I'm leaving my country behind very soon..

But haha @ the prostitute story :rofl: I've never actually been to Berlin. Shame on me!
    You must go one day! I'd love to go to a foreign pride as well. I missed the Edinburgh pride though. ****...!! Hopefully next year (and possibly London pride as well).
    At least you asked; nothing to lose there. :yep:

Berlin is cool; I'd love to spend more time there. I may attempt to find a job there for a few months, but I'm not sure how realistic that would be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Oh, Olivia Wilde is beautiful :love:
    Well out of the three she listed - it's definitely Alba! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    And I can't watch it here in Germany. :sad:
    Which channel is it?? But maybe there will be some stuff on the internet..
    It's on Showtime or something I think? But yeah you can torrent it Download it ASAPPPP

I hate to sound naive but it's a really refreshing show cos a LOT of the lesbians on it are very feminine, like you'd never guess they were a lesbian. It's awesome. But they're also really really comfortable about their sexuality. Plus, they're fit :yep: Only downside is that, as usual, all of them appear to be in some massively serious long term relationship (not that there's anything fundamentally wrong with one, it's just that it fuels the stereotype that all lesbians are constantly in relationships) - although there is a girl who's quite the promiscuous one.

Haha sorry for the ramble, but I'd actually recommend this to the gays as well. It's fun.

EDIT: Just remembered you are German - I just came back from a week in Berlin! What a ******* fantastic city man! I'm seriously considering moving there after I graduate. It's cheap, easy to get around, friendly, and best of all so so liberal. You reaaally have to go there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    At least you asked; nothing to lose there. :yep:

Berlin is cool; I'd love to spend more time there. I may attempt to find a job there for a few months, but I'm not sure how realistic that would be.
    You can always try. Good luck if you're going for it!

(Original post by Philosoraptor)
    And what do you think about Megan Fox? :p:
    Adriana Lima and Mayra Munoz (from the Chica Bomb music video)
    ... :coma:

I'd watch Sin City again just to see Jessica Alba in that hot outfit! (see spoiler in my sig). :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Jessica Alba is hot. Olivia Wilde is just so, so much better.

I'd watch Sin City again just to see Jessica Alba in that hot outfit! (see spoiler in my sig). :sogood:
    That is a. Damn. Good. Film.
    It also has Clive Owen, who I would walk over hot coals for. He's hawt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    It's on Showtime or something I think? But yeah you can torrent it Download it ASAPPPP

I hate to sound naive but it's a really refreshing show cos a LOT of the lesbians on it are very feminine, like you'd never guess they were a lesbian. It's awesome. But they're also really really comfortable about their sexuality. Plus, they're fit :yep: Only downside is that, as usual, all of them appear to be in some massively serious long term relationship (not that there's anything fundamentally wrong with one, it's just that it fuels the stereotype that all lesbians are constantly in relationships) - although there is a girl who's quite the promiscuous one.

Haha sorry for the ramble, but I'd actually recommend this to the gays as well. It's fun.

EDIT: Just remembered you are German - I just came back from a week in Berlin! What a ******* fantastic city man! I'm seriously considering moving there after I graduate. It's cheap, easy to get around, friendly, and best of all so so liberal. You reaaally have to go there!
    Haha I like rambles!

I have watched 20-30 minutes of the first episode somewhere and oh my god... some of these lezzies are extremely FIT! Tracy and that Sara (I think Whitney's girlfriend?) especially! ****..!
    I fuel every possible stereotype already.. but I'm definitely 'breaking' the one about constantly being in a relationship. :p:
    I don't download any torrents anymore. The police and prosecution here are very.. uh.. thorough about that here. :rolleyes: But I will find that site again hopefully!

I might have to go and visit Berlin now. Or sometime. I will do that. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Jessica Alba is hot. Olivia Wilde is just so, so much better.

That is a. Damn. Good. Film.
    It also has Clive Owen, who I would walk over hot coals for. He's hawt.
    I actually forgot to quote you. :rolleyes:

Clive Owen is cool! I really liked him in Derailed!

ReputationRep:
    You can always try. Good luck if you're going for it!

And what do you think about Megan Fox? :p:
    Adriana Lima and Mayra Munoz (from the Chica Bomb music video)
    ... :coma:
    Megan Fox - standarddddddddd fitty

Adriana Lima yea

Mayra Munoz, not so much....

Clive Owen
    NAH! :|

ReputationRep:
    NAH! :|
    :no:
    Clive Owen :love:

ReputationRep:
    :no:
    Clive Owen :love:
    We'll just have to agree to disagree Mr City fan :p:

ReputationRep:
    We'll just have to agree to disagree Mr City fan :p:
    Don't worry Stevie Wonder is better at spotting good looking men than Laertes. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Don't worry Stevie Wonder is better at spotting good looking men than Laertes. :yep:

I can't help liking older-men :sad:

ReputationRep:
    *approves*

ReputationRep:
    Bullies.

ReputationRep:
    Bullies.
    :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Wanna help me with revision?!

And unfortunately, no that's not a come on haha.

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :jumphug:

:coma:
    The difficulty in translating sentences made of emoticons is that they can be translated really differently, really easily.

ReputationRep:
    The difficulty beauty in translating sentences made of emoticons is that they can be translated really differently, really easily.
    Fix'd.

ReputationRep:
    Fix'd.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.