The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Philosoraptor
Wanna help me with revision?! :biggrin:

And unfortunately, no that's not a come on haha.

Not hit a "dry patch" then. :p:

What are you stuck with?
Reply 6601
Laertes

dbmag9
x

Interpret this:

:wink: :redface: :stomp: :fight: :shoot:
trm90
Interpret this:

Is this a smilie representation of a Tom night out? :p:

Winks at a guy
Goes red as the guy flirts back
Other guy who was flirting with him goes mad
You beat the other guy up
And then you take the guy you have flirted with home and shoot all over his face.
Reply 6603
Ataloss

Winks at a guy
And then you take the guy you have flirted with home and shoot all over his face.

EPIC.
Reply 6604
Ataloss

Winks at a guy

Hahaha not bad! I was thinking of something else for the 'sword fighting' bit though :u:

EDIT: Oh, your turn btw
trm90
Hahaha not bad! I was thinking of something else for the 'sword fighting' bit though :u:

EDIT: Oh, your turn btw

Stupid me :colondollar: - how did I not think of cock fight. :p:
Reply 6606
trm90
Interpret this:

Purple guy winks at blue guy, which makes red guy angry and stomp around. Red guy gets so worked up he finds himself in the past and gets himself in a swordfight due to mediaeval people not having heard the phrase "that's what she said" before. He triumphs, and just when he's sticking his tongue out at the loser, the Time Police come and zap him for illegal time travel.

Obviously.
Laertes
Bullies.

Don't worry, I generally tend to find the guys you find hot attractive too :biggrin: Solidarity rep on the way ^^
Revd. Mike
Don't worry, I generally tend to find the guys you find hot attractive too :biggrin: Solidarity rep on the way ^^

You used to have a photo back in the old days, what happened to it? :p:
******* police are ****. STILL havent arrested this woman. Im so close to taking their pathetic law into my own hands.
Philosoraptor
You used to have a photo back in the old days, what happened to it? :p:

I realized that no one wants to see that :p:
Reply 6611
SuperSam_Fantastiche
******* police are ****. STILL havent arrested this woman. Im so close to taking their pathetic law into my own hands.

We have a first year lawyer in here who I'm sure would be willing to back you up, Elle Woods style.

icysquall
x
Bezzler
We have a first year lawyer in here who I'm sure would be willing to back you up, Elle Woods style.

You called? (loving the Legally Blonde reference, by the way).

Sam, your problem seems less a legal one and more one of the police being ****. You could always make a complaint or do a citizen's arrest (though I wouldn't advise it). I must have missed it somewhere upthread, what has this woman done? I'm guessing homophobic abuse of some form or other from what I've read.
Reply 6613
SuperSam_Fantastiche

Does she have a daughter? :p:

Revd. Mike
I realized that no one wants to see that :p:

Lies! :yep:

I'm off to sleep. G'night, gays.
icysquall
You called? (loving the Legally Blonde reference, by the way).

Sam, your problem seems less a legal one and more one of the police being ****. You could always make a complaint or do a citizen's arrest (though I wouldn't advise it). I must have missed it somewhere upthread, what has this woman done? I'm guessing homophobic abuse of some form or other from what I've read.

Yeah, I'm going to the police station myself tomorrow to find out what they're playing at (calling them is doing NOTHING) and if they don't act then I'm going to write to my MP and ask why I am expected to accept that my neighbour is allowed to call my all the ******* dykes and pussy licking c-words under the sun and threaten me...

thanks though :o:
Ataloss
Not hit a "dry patch" then. :p:

What are you stuck with?

:p:

I love acute medicine and all that jazz, but this DRY video on DRABCDE scenarios is slowly making me lose the will to live.
dbmag9
Does she have a daughter? :p:

No, but, ironically enough, she did have a lesbian lover at one point, while her man was in prison. When she brought a "customer" home (I'm sure you know what I'm getting at) this lesbian lover offered a better rate, and was promptly kicked out, and my delightful slag whore neighbour proceeded to set fire to her belongings in the front garden.

And told the fire brigade to mind their own ******* business, when they arrived to put it out.

And everyone wonders why I'm so depressed to be back living in Dagenham :rolleyes:
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Yeah, I'm going to the police station myself tomorrow to find out what they're playing at (calling them is doing NOTHING) and if they don't act then I'm going to write to my MP and ask why I am expected to accept that my neighbour is allowed to call my all the ******* dykes and pussy licking c-words under the sun and threaten me...

thanks though :o:

Yeah if complaining at the police statin gets you nowhere, definitely follow through alternative avenues. The police really should be being more proactive here. Perhaps try this site http://www.report-it.org.uk/ I've only just discovered it but it seems to deal with hate crimes. Your neighbour definitely seems to have committed an offence under the Public Order Act 1986 (section 5 - harrassment) and section 146 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 means that because it was motivated by homophobia, it'll be seen as aggravated and the sentence should be higher.

SuperSam_Fantastiche
No, but, ironically enough, she did have a lesbian lover at one point, while her man was in prison. When she brought a "customer" home (I'm sure you know what I'm getting at) this lesbian lover offered a better rate, and was promptly kicked out, and my delightful slag whore neighbour proceeded to set fire to her belongings in the front garden.

And told the fire brigade to mind their own ******* business, when they arrived to put it out.

Well, she sounds pleasant.

Edit: obligatory 'please don't sue me if my legal advice was wrong' disclaimer :p:
Megan Fox is married. :sad: :sad: :cry:
Forgive my laziness..... is the Manchester meet actually happening? I tend to neglect the LGBT thread
:lurk:

Latest